Pink Notes.

That Somebody's Me.

As Jangmi was listening to their 4th period teacher's lecture, she noticed a girl using these pretty pink notes. Her eyes widened when she remembered that she hadn't put a note in Kyung's locker this morning.

She began to panic. Not once had she missed a day! She dug into her bag looking for her notes, hoping to write one and slip it into his locker before the day ended.

The notes never showed up. She dumped everything onto her desk causing a loud ruckus making the teacher stop his lesson. "Jangmi! Is there something you're looking for?" He asked sounding angry.

Jangmi gulped and shook her head, "N-no sir. I'm sorry." She bowed and looked around at everyone that was staring at her. 

She mentally face palmed and turned back to put her things away. The bell rang and the teacher walked out, leaving Jangmi with about 5 minutes before the last teacher came in.

She started looking for them again when she felt a tap on her shoulder. "Do you need help looking for something?" Kyung asked. His face was rather serious, as if he actually cared about helping her.

Jangmi felt go dry at his serious look. He looked so handsome. Her being mad at him, flew out the window right then and there. She shook her head, "N-no. Thank you though." She said.

Kyung gave her a smile and nodded his head. That smile was enough to make Jangmi's day. As she was looking for them, it clicked. She had thrown them away and right in front of Kyung too!

She mentally cursed herself out and wanted to throw a tantrum right there. "I'll have to go buy some later." She thought to herself as their last teacher for the day walked in.

After school, Jangmi went to one of her favorite stationary stores. It was the best in Seoul! They had the cutest stationary sets for amazing prices that nobody could beat.

As she walked up to it, it was closed. "Close?!" Jangmi yelled. She let out a big sigh and took out her phone to search for any nearby store.

One came up that was about 2 blocks away so she began walking. "Why does it have to be closed?" She mumbled to herself. 

Finally pulling up in front of the other stationary store, she walked in. It wasn't as nice as the other one, but they did have lots of cute things.

She went over to the notes section and began looking for the pink ones that she previously owned. She was looking for 5 minutes when she was sure that she looked through all of them

There was no sign of the pink ones she would use! There were lots of pink ones, but they weren't the same. Kyung was sure to spot the difference and Jangmi didn't want that.

"Can I help you?" She heard a voice and turned around. Her eyes widened, "Yah! What are you doing here?!"