Yah Lee Minhyuk!

That Somebody's Me.

"I work here." Said Kyung. Jangmi became tongue tied and she couldn't even bring herself to move from the place she had been standing at for about five minutes now.

Only she would end up buying notes for her crush where her crush worked! She seriously had the worst luck ever.

"So, do you need help?" Kyung asked. He was looking at Jangmi cautiously. He was a bit scared by her current state.

Jangmi shook her head, not saying a word. "Okay~" Kyung said as he backed away and went behind the register. Jangmi went back to secretly look for the pink notes and settled for some that were somewhat similar.

Kyung and some other guy were sitting behind the register. Jangmi prayed that the other guy would ring her up and not Kyung.

The guy saw Jangmi walking towards the register so he stood up. Jangmi put the pack of notes down. 

"Did you find everything okay?" he asked. Jangmi looked at his name tag, "Minhyuk" it read. She nodded her head as he scanned the notes.

"$3.75." He said. Jangmi reached into her wallet only to find $3. 75 cents short, Jangmi felt embarrassed to speak up.

She made a face and bit down on her lower lip. "I only have $3." Kyung heard her and took out his wallet prepared to pay for the rest of her purchase.

"That's fine. You're lucky you're pretty." Minhyuk said with a wink. Kyung noticed that Jangmi blushed at the compliment and angrily stuffed his wallet back into his pocket.

"Yah!" Kyung stepped forward and smacked Minhyuk's shoulder. "Paying for the customer AND flirting with her? Wow you really want to die Lee Minhyuk."

Minhyuk rolled his eyes and handed Jangmi her notes in a plastic bag. "Have a nice day and come again!" He smiled.

Jangmi bowed and left the store. Minhyuk turned around and started laughing. He smirked at Kyung, "That's her right?" He asked.

Kyung glared and nodded. Minhyuk patted his back, "She IS beautiful." He agreed and walked to the back.

Kyung stood there with an unreadable face. He was slowly going crazy. Oh but this, this was just the beginning.