Maybe I Would.

That Somebody's Me.

Jangmi was anticipating a good time with Kyung at the carnival and he did not disappoint at all!

As soon as they entered after buying tickets, Jangmi was excited to get on every ride that she possibly could. "Let's go on that one!" She pointed to the big rollercoaster making Kyung's eyes widen.

"Are you sure you won't be scared?" He asked her. She laughed, "Of course not, c'mon!" She got his hand and dragged him to the line. 

They waited for about 15 minutes until they were strapped in and ready for the rollercoaster to begin. Kyung was scared but he didn't dare show it.

They both screamed as the rollercoaster hit all the sharp turns and went down the hills at a fast speed. 

When they got off their knees were wobbly and they were dizzy. "That was fun!" Jangmi said and Kyung just forced a laugh. "You pick the next one!"

Kyung picked a scary pirate ride. It was a rollercoaster but it would just go inside a dark track. Jangmi was extremely scared so she jumped into Kyung's arms.

Kyung happily held her tight with a smile on his face. When they got off the ride they decided to eat. 

They brought some food and sat down at a bench and enjoyed their snacks. They were talking and laughing cracking lots of jokes.

Kyung felt his heart beat excel every time Jangmi would laugh and smile widely. Her smile was the prettiest smile he had ever seen.

"Kyung?" He turned around to find his ex-play thing, Eunah. He gave her a bitter laugh, "Hey." He said and stood up to hug her.

She looked down at Jangmi and scoffed. "Is this your new ?" Jangmi's eyes widened and Kyung shot Eunah a death glare.

"No. She's nothing like that." He defended her. Jangmi just sat there in silence as she stared at the ground. She didn't want to make eye contact with the girl that had just called her out.

"Listen, he's just going to use you. He'll get what he wants then toss you aside." She smirked at Jangmi. Jangmi looked up at Kyung with saddened eyes and Kyung felt his heart break.

"She's not someone I would do that to. Plus, she doesn't go around opening her legs. She's better than that." 

Eunah started laughing, "You have a way with words Park Kyung. You'll be sure to charm the off of this one." She walked away with her small group of girlfriends.

Kyung looked down at Jangmi who was staring at the ground with blank eyes. He sat down next to her and put his arm around her, "Hey, don't listen to her." 

He gave her a smile as she looked up at him. "Funny thing is, you would never try something like that on me. You don't see me as a girl, just a friend." 

Jangmi knew there was no way Kyung would try anything like that on her and it actually hurt. She knew that he didn't see her as a potential girlfriend or anything, just as a friend.

"Maybe I would. But you're better than that." Kyung said. Jangmi looked up at him with wide eyes. A tear slipped down her cheek as Kyung leaned in and kissed her lips softly.

His warm lips were enough to warm up her whole body from the cold weather they were currently in. 


OH GOODNESS HE KISSED HER OMG :'D