You're Mine 'Cause I Said So.

That Somebody's Me.

Things were back to normal between Kyung and Jangmi, in fact they were better than ever. With no secrets between the two things felt better for Jangmi.

Kyung had his arm swung around Jangmi's shoulder and he pushed her closer to him and kissed the top of her head. "You're mine." He said in a cocky voice.

Jangmi looked up at him and scoffed, "Says who?" She asked. "Says me." Kyung said with a smirk. He leaned down to kiss her but she moved away.

"We're not official so technically I'm not yours." She said with a satisfied grin on her face. She loved teasing Kyung like this.

Kyung's jaw dropped, "Yah!" He yelled. "Fine, you wanna play like that? Then let's play." Jangmi was about to speak when Kyung grabbed her waist and pinned her against a nearby locker.

Her eyes widened and the closeness of their bodies and she gulped trying to relieve that had just gone dry.

"W-What are y-you doing?" She stuttered making Kyung laugh.

With the back of his hand he her hair and put it behind her ear. He gave her a breath taking smirk and inched his face closer to hers.

Curving his neck, his lips were put against her ear. "You say you're not mine. Well, let me make you mine." He said into her ear, his breath making her shiver.

He put his hands on either sides of her cheeks and kissed her lips softly. This was his plan, to make her want more. Just as she was getting into the kiss, he pulled away.

Jangmi frowned and glared at him, "Yah Park Kyung!" She yelled. She was going to smack him but in one swift movement his hand caught her hand and he smirked as he looked down at her.

"Baby, you're so violent. I hope you're like this in the bedroom." Jangmi's eyes widened and her cheeks began to turn red.

"Stop!" She whined as she shut her eyes. They shot wide open when Kyung placed his lips against hers. Kyung's hands slipped down and he grazed her thighs with them.

Jangmi wrapped her arms around his neck, bringing him closer to her. And that's what they did, they shared a kissing session in the middle of the hall. People would pass by, but they didn't care.


Sad to say, this story is coming to an end :( Their relationship is pretty much well settled! Unless, you guys wanna see some exciting drama happen :p Leave comments on stuff you would like to see! Otherwise, I'll probably be ending this with 2 more chapters.