Partners.

That Somebody's Me.

For the first time in a while, Jangmi felt alone. Kyung wasn't there by her side like he usually was. She was in the library waiting for him, but he never came.

Soon, students started to flock in and still no sign of Kyung. She let out a sigh and put her books in her bag as she got up to go to her locker. 

She didn't catch sight of Kyung by his locker. Just where was he? Before he would already be at school by this time but he wasn't. Jangmi put her books in her locker and only got what she needed.

She walked to class as the first bell rang and when she walked in, Kyung was sitting at his desk. His face was buried deep into his book making Jangmi smile.

He was knocked out. But why in here? She pouted as she knew he was still mad at her. She took her seat in front of him and took out her things, preparing herself for first period.

More and more students began to come in. They eyed both Jangmi and the sleeping Kyung and the whispers and murmurs began. Why weren't they sitting together? 

Jangmi hung her head low as she didn't want to see people staring at her. She knew they were going to start talking and she was preparing herself for it.

The teacher walked in and greeted the class. "Park Kyung!" Everyone turned to look at him. His head shot up as the teacher yelled at him. "Wake up."

Kyung looked around and bowed slightly. He looked to the front and met eyes with Jangmi. He cleared his throat and got his stuff ready.

Jangmi turned back to face the front and let out a sigh. Yeap, Kyung was still ignoring her. Jangmi couldn't give her full attention to the lesson because all she could think about was Kyung.

"Okay, I'll partner you guys up now." The teacher said and the whole class moaned and groaned. As the teacher was calling out the partners, Jangmi was in her own world blocking out everything else.

"Jangmi and Kyung." Jangmi quickly snapped out of it when she heard her name partnered up with Kyung's. Kyung's eyes grew wide and he froze up.

Jangmi turned around to look at him but he ignored her since he was too in shock to even look anywhere else. "Kyung?" She asked.

Kyung slowly turned his attention to her, "Just do the work. Don't bother me." He said making Jangmi frown.

"Yah, it's not going to work that way." She said. Kyung sighed, "Fine, I'll do all the work." 

Jangmi glared at him, "We're working on this together." She finalized. Kyung rolled his eyes, "Fine whatever."

Jangmi smiled to herself, "Victory!" She shouted in her head as she took Zico's seat besides Kyung.


Boo short, boring chapter. Sorry guys!