Falling into Place.

That Somebody's Me.

Jangmi went to the library as always after placing her daily note in Kyung's locker. She was doing her homework when she felt a pair of hands cover her eyes.

"Guess who." The familiar voice said. Jangmi laughed, "Hmm... Is it Park Kyung?" She asked. Kyung lifted his hands and placed a kiss on her cheek making her eyes widen and her cheeks turn a shade of pink.

Kyung smirked as he sat down in front of her. "Cute." He said. Jangmi went back to doing her homework. Kyung just sat there and stared at her with a smile on his face.

"Did you do your homework?" She asked, her eyes not leaving her homework. 

Kyung scoffed, "I never do homework, you should know that by now." Jangmi looked up and glared at him.

"You know, I can't be dating a guy who doesn't even do his homework." She threatened.

Kyung's jaw dropped, "Yah! I'm a bad boy, bad boys don't do homework." He pouted.

Jangmi started laughing, "Bad boys don't pout either."

Kyung lifted his fist in a playful manner. "Fine." He said. He got up to get his books from his locker. The daily pink note fell to the floor. He frowned.

"I'm sorry." He said as he picked up the note and threw it in the nearby trash can. "I wish I knew who you were." He said as he walked back to get his stuff.

He walked back into the library and did his homework with Jangmi. When the bell rang, they walked to class. Kyung would try to grab Jangmi's hand but she would push him away.

"Pfft, you won't even hold my hand." Kyung said as they sat down. Jangmi turned around and glared at him. 

"I don't know where your hands have been." She said. Kyung's eyes widened. "Yah! You're so bad." He said. Jangmi rolled her eyes and turned to face the front.

Zico walked in and sunk down into his chair next to Kyung. "So you two are dating." He laughed. "You better settle down Park Kyung!" He tapped Jangmi's shoulder and she turned around to face him.

"Tell me if he hurts you, I'll kick his ." Jangmi started laughing and Kyung glared at his best friend. 

"Yah! What if she hurts me?" He asked. Zico looked at him with a blank face and shrugged his shoulders making Kyung push him.

This is how things went. Jangmi was head over heels for Park Kyung. She liked him even before they dated so now that they were dating, the feelings were bigger than ever if that was even possible.

Kyung was changing, into a better person that is. He actually did his homework now. Sure his behavior could use some adjusting, but that was just Park Kyung. There was no changing him there.

Surprisingly, people accepted that the two were a couple. Well, most people. Some of Kyung's "ex's" weren't too happy. They felt like the relationship was a joke considering that Jangmi was a nerd. 

In reality, they really were jealous. Jangmi truly was beautiful even if she wore glasses and was a nerd. Looks don't always define your personality and how you are as a person and Jangmi proved that.