Stay Mad.

That Somebody's Me.

Walking to his locker, he looked around everywhere to see if anybody was acting suspicious. Kyung didn't spot anything out of the ordinary and opened his locker. To his surprise, there was no note.

He furrowed his brows and practically turned his locker inside out looking for it. He found nothing! "The hell..." He mumbled as he continued looking. He pulled away and thought for a moment.

"Why is there no note in my locker?" He asked himself out loud. "Note? What note?" He jumped up when he heard a guy's voice. He turned around and it was his friend, Zico.

Kyung put his hand over his heart and let out a sigh, "Yah! You scared me!" He punched Zico and Zico started laughing. "My bad. But what note?" 

Kyung didn't want to tell Zico about the notes he's been receiving so he lied. "Oh just some notes for class." He shut his locker, "Let's go." He said and him and Zico walked off.

As they walked to class, Kyung looked around for Jangmi. He didn't know why he was looking for her, but he just was. 

As they walked into class, Jangmi was sitting down reading a book. A smile spread across Kyung's face when he saw her. He caught himself smiling at her and snapped out of it.

"Why am I like this?" He asked himself and shook his head and sat down. He turned back and was just staring at Jangmi but she didn't budge. Not once did she acknowledge him.

He grew frustrated that she wasn't paying attention to him. "Yah!" He yelled, but nothing. He waved his hands in front of her, nothing. He got her book and shut it.

Jangmi looked up at him with an angry face. She flicked his forehead, "Why did you do that?!" She snapped. Kyung's jaw dropped at her sudden rage.

Kyung turned around to face the front. He had a confused look on his face. Why was Jangmi so angry with him all of a sudden? She usually melted under him.

"Pabo. Does he think he can just mess with me." Jangmi thought to herself. She was still hurt over the fact that Kyung just saw her as some nerd that he could use for his amusement.

She knew that he wouldn't care about her feelings or ask her what's wrong so she just stayed mad at him.


Guys, I'm so sorry I haven't updated! D: I've seriously been soooo busy. I haven't been updating any of my fics, only one. *Bows* Once again, I'm so sorry! I'm going to try to update all of my fics by the end of the day and starting tomorrow I'll be updating 2 fics or more each day depending on how much time I have on my hands. :D