We Don't Care About the Same Things.

That Somebody's Me.

 

Once Kyung walked back to class the first thing he did was look at Jangmi and make sure she ate. There was half of the sandwich on her desk which means she ate some.

Kyung smiled to himself knowing that she did eat. He sat down and put his head down. It was rare that he paid attention in the last two periods.

Coming back from lunch seemed to make him even lazier so he would just doze off. The teachers wouldn’t tell him anything because it became so constant that they gave up.

“Okay guys; discuss it with the people around you.” Said their 4th period teacher. Jangmi turned around to find Kyung asleep. She bit down on her lip because she had been hoping to “discuss” with him. She contemplated whether or not to wake him up.

She tapped his shoulder making him squirm and let out a grunt. She did it again but with a little more force which sent Kyung shooting straight up.

He didn’t look too pleased about being woken up. His eyelids were heavy, his bangs stuck to his forehead from the beads of sweat.

He was staring right into Jangmi’s eyes with an intense stare. Jangmi felt so small under that stare of his, like she was nothing.

“What?” He asked with an unpleased voice. Jangmi cleared , “We’re supposed to discuss about the lesson wi-“ Kyung cut her off, “You woke me up to discuss?” He scoffed then gave her a death glare. “Do you want to die?” He asked her.

Jangmi’s eyes widened. What happened to the sweet Kyung from earlier? “Do you think I actually care about school? No, I don’t. I could honestly care less if I pay attention in class.”

Kyung kept on going, “I’m not some nerd like you that cares all about her studies and has no friends so just leave me alone okay.”

Jangmi felt hurt at the words Kyung had just said to her. Her eyes began to water but Kyung didn’t budge, he kept that famous poker face of his.

To think that he had a heart. Jangmi stood up and stormed out of class crying. Zico started laughing, “Way to go. She’s so annoying always caring about school. Pfft.”

Kyung just let out a laugh and put his head back down. The teacher came up to him, “Kyung, why did Jangmi leave?” Kyung looked up and shrugged his shoulders before going back to sleep. He didn’t care at all that he had just made her cry.

After all, she wasn’t even someone important to him. She must have misunderstood him earlier thinking that he liked her or something.

Kyung could never like someone like Jangmi. She was pretty he had to give her credit for that, but she had no friends and all she cared about was school.

She was definitely not his type. He liked hooking up with popular, rich girls who could score him drugs and give in to him.

Kyung was pretty much your average playboy except, he was bad. He was in to violence, , and drugs and he wasn’t about to change for anybody.

He didn’t care where his future was going; he didn’t need school or a job. He’d figure something out when the time came.

Jangmi stared at herself in the mirror as she wiped away the tears. Kyung actually made her cry. The guy who’s she’s only seen for 2 years now.

She’s made him smile every morning with the notes she puts in his locker. If only he knew it was her. But no she couldn’t have him find out.

What would happen when he found out it was her? He would probably be disappointed. Knowing him he would want it to be some hot, rich girl.

“He must never find out.” Jangmi whispered to herself. She held her head up high and walked back into class. She apologized to the teacher for storming out like that and took her seat.

Kyung stared at her as she sat down. A part of him did feel bad for making her cry but he didn’t think much of it so he let it go.