A Walk Through the Park.

That Somebody's Me.

Jangmi and Kyung were at the park just walking around. It was about 9 P.M. so it was dark outside. The main source of light were the millions of stars up in the sky and the moonlight.

Kyung couldn't have been happier with anyone else by his side. As he stared at Jangmi, he smiled to himself. He truly was a lucky person.

Jangmi turned and noticed Kyung smiling at her. "What?" She asked. Kyung laughed and shook his head, "Nothing. I'm just thinking."

Jangmi nodded her head, "About?" She asked as she looked up at the sky. They both sat down on a bench. "About how lucky I am." Kyung said as he gave her hand a tight squish to let her know that he was talking about her.

"Why are you lucky?" Kyung's face fell and he frowned. "Yah, I'm giving you clues here." He whined making her laugh. 

"Well then, your clues ." Kyung's jaw dropped, "How dare you." He mumbled and Jangmi hugged him tight.

He smiled and ruffled her hair. "I'm lucky to have you Hwang Jangmi." 

Jangmi felt her heart beating fast as she looked up at him and smiled. What he didn't know was that she was even happier. She was happy with just being able to talk to him but things turned out this way and she couldn't have asked for more.

"You have no idea." She whispered to herself low enough for Kyung not to hear. 

"What was that?" He asked. She just shook her head and nuzzled deeper into his chest. "I don't care what people say about us being together. All I know is that I'm with a beautiful girl who has an amazing personality and is a wonderful person."

Kyung kissed the top of her head and she closed her eyes. "I'm luckier to have you Park Kyung." She said.

"And why is that?" Kyung asked with a serious face. 

She let out a small, hoarse chuckle. "Even though people say you're not right for me because you're a "bad boy" I completely disagree. You're truly an amazing, nice, kind, humble person. People just don't take the time to know the real Park Kyung that I've come to know. Sure you have your bad boy ways, but it's just you. 

Before I got to know you, I liked you, I'll admit that." Kyung looked at her with a shocked face and she continued, "I've always like you, ever since I first laid eyes on you. Then I found out about you, how you were such a player and you just slept with girls and how you misbehaved but I didn't care.

None of that mattered to me, I continued liking you. What people would say about you didn't effect the feelings I had for you because I didn't personally know you so I tried not to judge you off of other people's perspectives. Then when I first got to know you, you were a bit mean to me but things got better.

You opened up to me and showed me the real Park Kyung. Remember when we went to the carnival? How you stood up for me and said how different I was then the usual girls you got with. At that point I knew that I wanted to be with you knowing the type of person you were.

Then you kissed me and I thought "Yeap, this is what I want." Thank you for showing me the real you." Kyung was touched by every word that came out of Jangmi's mouth about him. No one had ever talked about him in such a nice and meaningful manner. 

He lifted her chin up and placed his smooth lips on hers for a soft kiss full of passion. Their lips moved perfectly in sync as the two fell for each other even more through out the night.


I enjoyed writing this chapter :3 LOL, I imagined Kyung's facial expressions through out the whole things. Goodness, he really is perfect. <3