Together

District Twelve

As soon as everyone had arrived back at the Royal Palace, Kae In was forced to sit down with Sooman and a wedding planner. Sooman had confessed that the reason he had spared her life was because he took an interest in her. As he watched her grow into a young woman, he had slowly fallen in love with her. Despite the fact that he was beyond thousands of years old and had never aged due to his immortality, he was forcing a marriage onto Kae In. Kae In had a plan. After playing the innocent wife-to-be, she would sneak into the dungeon and free the men; and then Sooman would pay for the pain he had caused to EXO Planet. She was afraid that he would kill her if she had refused to marry him, so she was just playing an act. 

 

Certain matters had been taken care of within an hour. Kae In was insisted that she wear a modern hanbok dress at all times, so everyone would know that she was to be the new queen. All wedding issues had been taken care of, mostly on Kae In's part. If she was going to have a wedding that wasn't going to happen, might as well make it look fancy while it lasted. Sooman had decided that he was going to have to do a lot of work to prepare for his wedding, but Kae In had complained that she was tired. He led her to his room, and insisted that since they were going to be a married couple, Kae In was obligated to sleep in his bed. As disgusted as Kae In was, she tried her hardest to play along with her innocent act; she almost lost it when he kissed her goodbye, though. As soon as she closed the door behind her, she began crying and slid down the door. She sat on the floor, crying. "This . . isn't supposed to happen!" Kae In wailed, clenching her fists. After an hour of crying, she calmed herself down and attempted to get some sleep. Maybe she'll think of something when her mind was refreshed.

 

Kae In sat up, startled, when she heard the door open. She saw Woohyun, followed by the rest of Sooman's guards. "What . . what do you want?" Kae In mumbled, using the blanket to cover herself as she watched the eleven of them carefully. "We're not here to harm you, we're just here to talk," Eli said calmly. G-Dragon closed the door and locked it as soon as everyone was inside. "Well what is it?" Kae In asked, a bit skeptical. The men looked at each other, and Joon decided he was the one to tell the story. "After you helped Tao escape, Sooman was extremely angry with us," Joon began, "he said what he had said when Yoseob let you escape. He said, 'if you want to get things done, you have to do it yourself'. When he found out we had failed him yet again, he punished us. He hurt us with his powers and told us that this wasn't the last of our punishment." Kae In stared at Joon with a blank, emtionless stare. "Do you expect me to be sympathetic?" Kae In asked, "all of you deserved that. You saw Yoseob dead with your own ing eyes, but did you do anything? No! By God, all of us were friends since we were children! Does being with Sooman mean that you lose your heart along the way?" Kae In yelled, frustrated tears welling up in her eyes. "Calm down, he's not finished yet," Jaejoong said softly, although Kae In couldn't think of anything that would get her to change her mind about them. "As I was saying; we didn't know what else Sooman had in store for us. That was until after we arrived back at the Royal Palace. After we put the men into one cell in the dungeon, Sooman told us to turn around. There, in the cell across from us . ." Joon then broke into tears. The manliest man out of all of them had broken into tears. Kae In furrowed her eyebrows. What was going on? "There were eleven people," Zico mumbled, "we only knew one of them. They had a special place in our hearts. And . . they hung lifelessly from a knotted rope that was attached to the ceiling." "They were dead. Sooman chose the one person we cherished the most and killed them," T.O.P added, shaking his head as he looked down at the floor.

 

"We thought serving under Sooman would be rewarding. But if these were the consequences, we don't want to be a part of it. We need to stop it before anything worse happens," L.Joe concluded, staring up at Kae In. Kae In couldn't believe her ears. Sooman was a complete monster. As Kae In observed all eleven of them, she saw it; as she looked into their eyes, she realized how much pain they have been through. They had clearly turned against Sooman in just one move. "We're on your side now, Kae In," Woohyun said, nodding his head at Kae In. Kae In was a bit skeptical about everything. Sooman could have set her up to test if she would fight against him. "I don't believe you," Kae In replied, shaking her head. "I understand," Jaejoong said, nodding his head at her, "but if you don't believe us, you'll stay married to Sooman. Besides, we're the only ones besides Sooman that can free the men that you need in order to fulfill the prophecy." Kae In looked up at Jaejoong. "We've already freed them. They're in a safe room that L.Joe created with his power. Sooman doesn't know this room exists," Seungho explained. Kae In shook her head; it was too good to be true. "I still don't believe you. This is all a trap," Kae In said, shaking her head furiously. "Well what do you want us to do? We'll do anything you ask; anything to gain your trust," G-Dragon pleaded. Kae In looked down at her hands, and then up at the eleven men, "Show me where your loved ones died. Only then will I believe you."

 

Most of the men didn't want to go back to the dungeon, but Jaejoong insisted that Kae In wouldn't believe them if all of them didn't go. The dungeon guards let the group through without question, and they made their way up the stairs. "Right there," Zico pointed towards a cell that was lit with actual lights, "We'll stay here. We don't want to see them." Kae In nodded as they all turned their backs to her as she walked towards the cell. Kae In was horrified to see that they were telling the truth. Eleven bodies were suspended in the air, their heads hung onto a knotted rope that was attached to the ceiling. They hung lifelessly, and Kae In just stared in horror, with her hand over . She shook her head; she couldn't believe it. She turned back to the men and approached them. "We need to finish this," Kae In said to Jaejoong as she looked up at him.

 

When Kae In asked if she could see her friends, Jaejoong led the way towards the illusion room. They walked towards an empty hallway, where nothing was hung up on the walls. L.Joe held out his hands and summoned a multi-colored spiral, and put his hands down at his sides. "Ladies first," Eli said, gesturing towards the spiral. Kae In hesitantly walked towards the spiral, and stepped into it. On the other side of the spiral was a fancy, enormous room with beds aligned along the walls. Games and electronics were also present, but what mattered to Kae In the most was that her friends were there; all twelve of them. "Oppas!" Kae In exclaimed, and the men turned around, grinning at the sight of Kae In. "Kae In!" Kai cried, and he ran towards Kae In as he hugged her, lifting her in the air. She hugged him tightly, not wanting to let go. He kissed her, which was embarrassing, considering many people were staring. But, she could forgive him later. After embracing Kai, she went over to hug everyone else, making sure they were okay. "Sorry to ruin the reunion party, but we have a plan, and we need to discuss it with all of you," Himchan interrupted, clearing his throat. "Yes, yes of course. This plan better be good," Kae In said, turning away from her friends. "A well thought-out plan is neccessary for taking down Sooman, and with the help of Jaejoong, I'm sure our plan won't fail," G-Dragon explained, "we all have one thing in common; we all know that we have to kill Sooman, or this planet will suffer under his reign forever. I suggest you get ready, because the end is near; the part where you guys have to band together to fight Sooman. If we work together, we can destroy him for good."

 

Looks like the crew isn't in trouble after all! The end is near; will it be easier for the crew to destroy Sooman now that all eleven of his guards have willingly joined them? The time has come for the crew to finally take down Sooman once and for all. The final battle is coming up in the next update! Stay tuned, my lovely subscribers! kpopfanluv, amelloo13, dzgiirl96, foreverachild, and Haesica000: sooman has the body of a twenty-year old, but is like over hundreds of years old. LOL. kinda like edward from twilight o: xD thanks for the support everyone! hope you like this update! c: (edit) by the way, if you want to see more of my EXO fanfics, please please PLEASE check out two of my EXO-based fanfics, Interference and Faking Royalty. I'd greatly appreciate it! upvote this story if you like it and want me to update asap! ^ ^ (/edit)

Love always,