Blown Away

District Twelve

By the time the train had arrived at District Six, everyone had already eaten breakfast, and was ready to go. Once they stepped out of the train, they were taken aback by how windy it was. "Whoa," Kae In gasped, holding onto Kris. "Let's get ourselves checked into a hotel first, and then we'll talk about how to find Sehun," Chanyeol shouted, attempting to be heard over the loud wind. They discovered that the city was pretty much desolate; a complete ghost town. No one was on the street, let alone anything at all. All that stood were large buildings seemed to be made of pure steel. There were bridges that led to another building, and so on. They entered the nearest building in order to escape the wind, and gasped in surprise. There seemed to be numerous floors, and it looked like a shopping mall complex. There were many people just walking around, minding their own business. It took them a while to find a hotel, but they eventually did. Everyone separated themselves two to a room, thanks to Luhan's credit card. Kae In bunked with Chanyeol, Kris bunked with Baekhyun, Kai bunked with Kyungsoo, Lay bunked with Chen, Xiumin bunked with Suho, and Luhan kept a room for himself; Sehun would take the other bed. "Find out where Sehun is?" Xiumin asked as he entered Kae In's room. He was the last to join everyone, as they all came into their room to discuss about Sehun. "There seems to be a house far away from this city, right . . there," Kae In said, pointing at a small dot on the page of the book. Everyone onlooked, and nodded thier heads. "Sehun's not really a people-person. He probably tried to force people out of his home by using the strong wind," Luhan explained, "but, we have no choice but to go over there and see what we can do. We have to bring Sehun along, and if that means we have to do some convincing, then that's what we'll do."

 

The closer they got to Sehun, the stronger the winds were getting. Everyone was in a single-file line, one behind the other, and held onto each other as if their life depended on it. They walked until they reached an open field, and witnessed the largest tornado they have ever seen, right before their very eyes. Everyone stood still, trying to see if they could spot Sehun anywhere. It was hard to look around, since the wind would blow dust into everyone's eyes if they opened them. They all sat behind a boulder to avoid the wind. "What do we do?" Lay asked, shouting over the wind. "Luhan, get out there! Sehun's your best friend, so he would listen to you!" Suho suggested, and everyone but Kae In nodded in agreement. "What? I can barely get past that tornado!" Luhan refused, shaking his head. Kai poked his head above the boulder, and widened his eyes as he sat back down. "Um, well, you're gonna have to, Luhan. That tornado is coming straight for us," Kai yelled, pointing towards the sky. Sure enough, as everyone popped their heads above the boulder, they saw the huge tornado twisting straight towards them.

 

Kris and Baekhyun shoved Luhan from their hiding spot and onto the grass, fully vulnerable to the tornado. Kae In jumped up and ran towards Luhan's side, helping him up. "Kae In! Get back here!" Chanyeol shouted, trying to get up, but Chen and Suho kept him down. Kae In held onto Luhan's arm as they stared up at the tornado. "Sehun!" Luhan shouted, putting his arm around Kae In's shoulder so that she wouldn't fly away. The wind died down a little, and the tornado grew smaller. Kae In and Luhan looked at each other. "I think he recognizes your voice, oppa!" Kae In said with a grin. Luhan smiled and looked back up at the tornado. "Sehun, it's me, Luhan!" Luhan yelled again. The wind slowly disappeared, and the tornado gradually vanished with the wind. As soon as the tornado stopped spinning, a man appeared where the tornado had been. Luhan let go of his grip on Kae In's shoulder and took a few steps forward. "Sehun, no need to be scared. It's really me," Luhan called, waving his arm in the air. The boys from behind the boulder stood up together as soon as they noticed the wind had died down, and turned towards the man. The man suddenly started running, and ran into Luhan; embracing him into a hug. 

 

Once Sehun had pulled away from Luhan, he invited everyone to his house, which was a little farmhouse a few miles away. Sehun didn't recognize everyone at first. He came off as shy and reserved, but as Luhan put a name to everyone's faces, Sehun remembered. The only person he didn't know was Kae In, which was understandable. "Sehun, why do you live out here and not in the city?" Baekhyun asked, sipping coffee from a mug. "Hmm, I've lived here since I wath born. Thooman took away my parenth and my little brother from me when I wath nine. They tried to take me, but I uthed my powerth to drive them away. I've lived here all by mythelf ever thince," Sehun explained, smiling a small smile. "You don't get lonely?" Suho asked, clearly concerned for his friend. "Well . . I got uthed to it. I have a tv, tho that made thingth a little better," Sehun shrugged as if it wasn't a big deal. Everyone gave him sympathetic looks, and he just chuckled, "well I'm happy now that you've found me. Ith thomething wrong?" A confused look was displayed on his face. Luhan explained the prophecy, along with the help of Chanyeol. "I'd be happy to join you guyth, but that would mean I have to go out and . . thee people . ." Sehun mumbled, looking down. Luhan chuckled, shaking his head. "What, come on Sehun. You're the nicest guy I know! Besides, we've got your back. If anyone tries to hurt you, you've got us to depend on," Luhan explained, nodding. "Just a fair warning; Sooman's guards have been after us. We've encountered them countless times already, and a lot of us had gotten hurt. Just a heads up to see what you should expect," Kai explained, raising an eyebrow. A look of worry was displayed on Sehun's face, but he didn't seem scared. "It's expected, right? They're after you all cause you're trying to take down the king," Sehun said, "tho you'll juth have another addition to your group. I won't let my friendth get hurt." Sehun gave everyone a determined grin as he held up his fist.

 

 

Updated! c: And so, Sehun joins the party on their journey to take down the king. They have one person left on their list; who is it? Well, because they have one person left, that would mean this story is almost coming to an end. :c I'd like to thank all the subscribers who have commented and supported me by staying subscribed to this story even though I don't have a lot of subscribers. ^ ^ ; ; Aiya, I'm acting like this is the last chapter even though I still have to publish a couple more. Possibly 3 more? Yeah, that's actually not a lot of chapters away, if you think about it. ^ ^ ; ; Oh, and, hopefully typing Sehun's dialogue in his lisp didn't bother you. I know some people who don't like it when authors type out Sehun's dialogue in lisp cause it's confusing/insulting/etc. So if you can't understand it or don't like it, I'll go back and edit it. ^ ^ ~ foreverachild and dzgiirl96: poor kai. :c he has me it's okay LOL but he'll learn to accept it later on~ ^ ^ BriteStar: LOL yes, like me. > w < I haven't read many fics iwth Luhan in them, but it would be expected for Luhan to be displayed as the "innocent angel" LOL. Thank you so much for the support! <3

Love always,