The Final Battle

District Twelve

Weeks went by, and the moment Sooman had been waiting for had finally arrived; his official marriage to Park Kae In. Kae In of course, was still acting like she wanted to get married to Sooman, even though it was very difficult. Sooman planned to execute the twelve prisoners right after they were officially married, in front of the entire district. L.Joe had created twelve illusionary men that resembled the twelve men, and placed them in the dungeon. Sooman would never know their true plan. Kae In was in a dressing room with three maids, each of them helping her dress in her wedding attire. One maid was making sure the headpiece wouldn't fall, the other maid was making sure the hanbok was clean, and the last maid was making sure that Kae In's makeup was perfect. Once everything was set, the maids escorted Kae In out of the room to begin the wedding ceremony. Kae In took a deep breath; she would need it to save her from choking herself.

 

When the ceremony was over, she could have sworn Zico and Woohyun were trying to stifle laughs, but she just shot them glares. Citizens of District Twelve were crowded inside the palace. They had just finished watching the wedding ceremony, and now they were forced to watch the execution of the twelve men that were their only hope in restoring peace to EXO Planet. Sooman's eleven guards walked through the crowd with twelve men trailing behind them. They looked exhausted and scared. Two guards took over, and the eleven guards hurried next to Sooman and Kae In. Kae In looked up at G-Dragon, and he just smiled at her as they both turned to the twelve knotted ropes in the middle of the palace. The guards placed the rope on all of their necks, and walked over to the platform they were standing on. "Any last words?" Sooman called in a loud voice. None of them said anything. Sooman gave the guards a nod, and they both pulled the platform from under the men. The ropes tightened their grip on all of their necks, but as soon as the ropes started tightening, all twelve men vanished into thin air.

 

The citizens roared out of shock, wondering where they all could have gone. "What is this nonsense?! They had their shackles on! They couldn't have used their powers!" Sooman was enraged. How could his plan have gone wrong? A sudden whipping sound came from behind Kae In and Sooman, and the throne Sooman was sitting on lurched forward, causing Sooman to fall onto the floor. The citizens gasped and everything was quiet; not a sound was made. Sooman pushed the throne aside and looked up to see Kae In, along with a group of people behind her. "Are you okay, jagiya?" Kae In asked, looking down at Sooman. Sooman was about to answer, but then realized the man standing next to her was Baekhyun. "They . . get them!" Sooman commanded his eleven guards. They stood in a single, horizontal line behind Sooman, but did not move at all. "DID YOU HEAR ME?" Sooman shrieked, turning to his trusted guards. "Yes, your imperial highness," Jaejoong answered, looking straight ahead. "Then what are you waiting for? Don't make me tell you again!" Sooman exclaimed angrily. "As you wish, your imperial highness," all eleven of them said together as they all charged energy. Sooman grinned, "Kae In, come here. We don't want them to hurt you." Sooman was caught off guard when he was suddenly hit straight in the back.

 

The citizens in the palace were in an uproar, and some even started running out of the palace, for fear of chaos. "How DARE you-" Sooman stood up from the ground, but was shot back down when Suho, Chen, Chanyeol, Kae In, and Xiumin shot their powers at the same time at Sooman. All of Sooman's guards surrounded them and were beginning to join in the fight. "Crap, I didn't count on this happening," G-Dragon mumbled under his breath. Before a guard could even attack, a sudden gust of cold wind shattered through the air, causing every guard to fly away from them. Sehun smirked to himself, glad that his power was helping tremendously. Woohyun and Suho fused their water powers together, along with Chanyeol, Kae In, and Zico, and aimed their power towards Sooman, hitting him successfully when he tried to dodge the attack. Sooman shot a red beam from his hands, and threw back Seungho, Eli, Nichkhun, Luhan, and Kyungsoo. "Oppas!" Kae In cried. She was going to run after them, but Lay stopped her, "I'll take it from here, Kae In. You go on and fight." Himchan was working together with Kai, who constantly appeared close to Sooman and attacked him, and disappeared before he could retaliate. Baekhyun was aiding them by shooting bright light at Sooman, blinding him for a few seconds. Kris's dragon served as another big distraction, breathing fire at Sooman. Depending on whoever was next to the dragon, the dragon would copy their powers and use them to attack Sooman. Kyungsoo and Xiumin worked together to keep Sooman from running by making the ground shake with every step Sooman took, and hurling sharp ice shards towards him.Tao used his power to speed up everyone's powers, but slow down Sooman's powers. Once Lay had recovered Luhan, he used telepathy to levitate some of his allies in the air, attack Sooman from up in the air.

 

The fighting had seemed to go on for hours, both sides still fighting with all their heart. All eleven of Sooman's guards had fallen, extremely injured. Lay was trying to multitask by fighting and healing at the same time, but he was running out of energy; and fast. Everyone had cuts and wounds, some bigger than others. Kae In's dress was torn and burnt in some places, but it didn't bother her. Sooman's wedding robe was covered in his own blood, along with rips and tears. "You . . you really think you can just . . break my heart and betray me like this?" Sooman heaved, clearly out of breath. "You had no right to make all of EXO Planet suffer! You deserve to rot in hell!" Kae In shouted, panting. Her friends stood behind her, catching a breath. "They . . all of them. Sealed me in the depths of hell because they were jealous of my oh so great powers . . I am powerful, I am great! I will never die!" Sooman explained, cackling evilly. "You will die, if it's the last thing I'll ever do!" Kae In screamed, glaring at Sooman. Kae In suddenly starting glowing; a light yellow aura covered her entire body. Soon, everyone behind her was also covered in this yellow aura. She thought this was part of Sooman's powers, but he just looked at them with a horrified look. "Try me, jagiya," Sooman chuckled, raising an eyebrow. Kae In had had enough of Sooman. She lost it when he had called her jagiya. That was the last time he would ever call her that. She let out a grunt as she shot fire from her hands, to see that it was a bright yellow instead of red, and hit Sooman's arm. He cried out in pain, falling onto the floor. Everyone widened their eyes to see that Sooman's whole right arm was charred black. "Everyone! Together!" Kae In shouted as they all nodded and got ready to attack. Sooman stood back up and he shot a strong blue beam from his left arm, and was retaliated with the group's stronger yellow beam. The beams clashed, fighting one another as they kept pushing against each other. The yellow beam entirely pushed the blue beam out of sight, and a sudden bright light caused everyone to shut their eyes.

 

The bright light shot up into the sky. It hurt to open their eyes, so their eyes stayed shut. There was silence; no attacks, no voices. Not a single sound was made. All that was heard was an extremely soft breeze in the distance.

 

The final battle has taken place! Did they successfully defeat Sooman?! The next and last update will tell all! This is almost the end of the road, guys. :"c Gosh, that was fast. I'm gonna miss you all with your thoughtful comments. ; A; Anyway enough of my blabbering. My goodbye speech will be in the last update. ^ ^ ; ; Await for the next and last update! I have read through your comments, but will not be replying to them because this update pretty much answers it. c": By the way, if you want to see more of my EXO fanfics, please please PLEASE check out two of my EXO-based fanfics, Interference and Faking Royalty. I'd greatly appreciate it! Upvote this story if you like it and want me to update asap! ^ ^

Love always,