I Will Forget You

My Bestfriend's Wedding

Seung Gi

I arrived on Gimhae at 6 am sharp. My staff brought me to the hotel where Shin Hye stayed.

I rush in line only to find Shin Hye and Yong Hwa tied up to each other sleeping peacefully.

Her head rested comfortably at hid shoulder while Yong Hwa tilted his head on her head.

"Shin Hye," I whispered to her ear.

She woke up and looked at me with her sleepy eyes.

Yong Hwa flinched as Shin Hye moved. He smiled at Shin Hye, but his smile faded realising it was me who sat beside her. He then moved his head looking at opposite direction.

"Oppa, mianhe," Shin Hye sobbed.

"I'm here, no need to worry," I hug her tightly.

"So what is this tying you both?" I looked at the handcuff and examined it. It was dummy handcuff, pink and except the reality that it tied my Shin Hye and Yong Hwa, it looks cute.

I took a closer look to it. I saw there was a hidden hook at each of its hole. I reached it and with a finger hitch the handcuff was opened.

Shin Hye eyes widened. Yong Wha gawked. They both holding their wrist with their other free hand and unconsciously looked at each other.

"Case closed," I shouted, and quickly grabbed Shin Hye by her hand,

 

Yong Hwa

Shin Hye left without saying a words. I gazed at my dummy handcuff. She didn't even bring it, my present. I felt the pain in my chest. And tears started forming in my eyes.

I moved my body from the sofa, planning to leave the room. I picked my dummy handcuff and carefully store it behind my jacket. I took a deep breath trying to regain my composure.

I was about to walked, when suddenly I heard the door slammed. Seung Gi stood in front of me. His eyes starred at me furiously. 

"Jung Yong Hwa ssi, I'm sorry to say this, but Shin Hye is mine. Don't come closer to her again. You will only make her sad," his hand clenched making a fist.

He then turned his back. "I don't want to hurt you Jung Yong Hwa ssi, just do what I say."

"Lee Seung Gi ssi, I love Park Shin Hye."

He turned his eyes on me, "That's your problem Yong Hwa ssi."

 

Seoul the Next Day - @FNC headquarters

"Hyung, welcome back," Ming Hyuk hug Yong Hwa and Jong Hyun, his band mate hyungs. "Anything new?" Yong Hwa grabbed a magazine and threw himself on the sofa.

"Hyung, you're a big hit in the internet along with Park Shin Hye eonnie," Ming Hyuk grinned.

"Ya Min Hyuk," Jong Hyun coded him to keep silent.

"Let him Jong Hyun ah. I haven't checked internet yet."

"Look at this hyung," Min Hyuk slided his ipad on Yong Hwa lap.

Jung Yong Hwa and Park Shin Hye caught in the act. 

There was some pictures attached but none of them were clear enough.

Yong Hwa was sliding for more news, when his eyes locked at Shin Hye and Seung Gi picture. They were holding hand, and looked so happy together.

 

Addressing the rumour about Jong Yong Hwa and Lee Seung Gi's fiance Park Shin Hye’s secret encounter in Busan, Seung Gi said, "Park Shin Hye is a good woman, she wouldn't do such things. She's with me all this time."

Yong Hwa tossed the ipad to the sofa, grasped his coat and walked away in a huff.

Hyung!" Min Hyuk felt uneasy seeing his hyung tossed his ipad just like that. But Jong Hyun coded him again.

 

Seung Gi

I hold her hand tightly. I didn't want to let go not even a second. Since I met her in Busan I felt like I kind of lost in her eyes.

"Yeobu, what is it, that occupied your mind, you seemed very quite lately," I asked her when we were both in my van, taking us to the venue of our drama Japan's promotion.

"Aniyo oppa, I just felt a little tired, that's all," she responded without seeing my eyes.

I reached her chin and moved my face closer to her.

"Tell me what really has happened in Busan between you two?" I stared at her closely.

She stared back at me. Shoved my hand from her chin and spoke, "I have told you everything oppa, please believe me."

I knew I had put too much pressure on her. I must lighten up our mood a bit.

"Yeobu, let's hang out together tonight," I smiled.

"I'm tired," she responded wryly.

With Yong Hwa you would voluntarily participate, and not with me? I smirked in disappointment.

 

Yong Hwa

I walk and walk and walk. Nowhere to go, no direction, no place to call home. Seung Gi’s voice still lingered in my head,

"That's your problem Yong Hwa ssi."

I walked accros Myeongdong street murky and sloppily. My shapeless heart had turned into shale. I was out casted.

 

 

"Yong Hwa oppa," a voice called me.

"Yong Hwa oppa," that familiar voice called me again.

I turned my back. There I saw someone with a big baby faced smile.

 

"Seohyun?" I guessed.

"Oppa, have you forgotten me?" she said it with coy.

"You look even prettier now seohyun," I .

"And you look healthier after millitary service," she made a gawk.. We laughed.

"Let's date?" I offered more like pleading.

"Kaja," she grabbed my wrist.

"First eat," she led me to nice Italian restaurant. After some times of talking, flirting, teasing and quarreling, we finally finished our meal.

"Second hair do," she commanded me. "What hair do?" I protested.

"You need new hair look," she said with smiley eyes.
"Kaja," I impersonated her. We laughed.

"Whoaa you look handsome Yong Hwa oppa."

"Third, after you made me look handsome, then it’s my turn to command you. Kaja," I led her to a lavish club, H@NGoVER.


 



Shin Hye

"You can't say no to my offer now Yeobu," Seung Gi said with despondent eyes.

I was confused. All I want tonight was lying on my bed, and call Yong Hwa, asking whether he had kept the Handcuff, his present to me, or not. I felt uneasy not keeping it with me.

But in reality I saw him, my fiancé, pleading for a piece of me, made me feel guilty.

Why why why Shin Hye, why do I have to feel like this?

Do you love Seung Gi oppa?

Of course I Love him, he loves me sincerely.

But why do I keep thinking about Yong Hwa. Arraseo.. Do I love Yong Hwa?

Aniyo, I think my feeling towards Yong Hwa is like for old times sake feeling. I hung on to the memories we have had. And memories are memories. The most important thing is the present, and my present is Lee Seung Gi.

I breathed.

"Here we go," Lee Seung Gi courted me entering H@NGoVER.

The music was loud made me want to move. Seung Gi met some of his celebrity friends. And he proudly introduced me. As well as I was proud to be his date.

"Seung Gi ah, when will you marry her?" Ha Ji won sunbae asked.

"Soon noona," He answered.

"Don't forget to invite me ok?" the sunbae winked.

"I won't noona, you're my top list noona," Seung Gi laughed.

He was busy with his friends. And I tried to mingle with those sunbae.

That was when I unexpectedly saw Jung Yong Hwa and Seohyun drinking, laughing and teasing each other.

He look mesmerizngly handsome, his hair now copper coloured. I assumed yesterday incident had not influenced him at all. I felt my chest in pain.

 

Yong Hwa

I felt uneasy. My heart suddenly beat faster. I turned my sight around and hooked to Shin Hye who stood alone staring at me.

Seung Gi came to her and hold her waist. I saw him moved his face closer to Shin Hye and he kissed her right in front of me who's watching from a far.

"Bartender ssi, two vodka on the rock, make it double each," I shouted.

I obviously have to forget her. If not, then I will destroy my self.

I sip my last vodka. "This day is my last day in pain because of Shin Hye," I murmured.


 



I woke up in an enermous anxiety. My body was wrapped in thick soft blanket. My head was spinning around.

"Yong Hwa oppa, have you awaken?" the voice I knew penetrated in my ear.

SEOHYUN!!!!

I abruptly peeping my body under the blanket.

WHOOAA I was ....

 


 

I imagined Lee Jong Hyun and Park Shin Hye on a duet singing

I WILL FORGET YOU.....

They will make a good pair I supposed.

Thank you, for your continous support, Saranghae - fonsa