Bless in Disguisse

My Bestfriend's Wedding

Luck is a matter of preparation meeting opportunity - Oprah

 

Shin Hye turned around and got shock to see a young lad before her, and handsome. "Jung Yong Hwa!"

"Jagiya, lets do it again, like we did last night," he teased.

"No! You have to go, out, out, palli, palli, my mother's on her way here, ottohke, ottohke."

 

"Shirro," Yong Hwa pouted.

"Yah babo!" She pouted.

"I'm your namja, I don't have to play hide and seek with your eomma, my eommoni," Yong Hwa pulled the blanket tighter, concealing his .

Felt flattered, Shin Hye fell silent.

"Jagiya, You look gorgeous when you're ," he mumbled softly while rubbing her back with the tip of his nose.

Yong Hwa's voice snapped Shin Hye back to reality. She took a glimpse at herself, "Yah, Yong Hwa, stop teasing me," she moaned shyly while groping around to find another edge of the blanket, to cover her topless top.

But her shy moves made Yong Hwa aroused. Under the blanket he grabbed her waist, drew her closer as if he wanted to rub every inch of her skin against his.

Got carried away, Yong Hwa passionately kissed her lips. At first she kissed him back, but when Yong Hwa started to move his hand digging for her sensitive spot, she moaned, "Yah Yong Hwa," she refused his intimate action.



She quickly jumped off of bed, escaping her self from Yong Hwa's manly charm. She made her step to her closet while putting her robe on.

"Wash your face and put this on," she fetched a pair of well ironed clothes from her closet and passed it to Yong Hwa.

"Shirro," he stubbornly objected.

"Put that on or I'll kill you," Shin Hye shouted heavily as she knew sometimes Yong Hwa could be so childishly stubborn, just like her for both being the same Blood A typical.

"Arrgh," he groaned. "Can I just lazily lay beside you this whole day?" he reluctantly got up, followed by collecting the clothes.

He examined the clothes meticulously the moment Shin Hye left him to take her own bath.

He sniffed it, the smell of manly odor fumed. "Whose clothes are these?" He asked suspiciously.

"It once belongs to oppa, just put that on. You don't want to wear your last night suit, don't you?" Shin Hye casually answered it by shouting from the washroom.  

 

Yong Hwa

'What did she say? Did she want me to wear that guy's clothes?' I muttered inward.

'So that guy was here, was he? Had he touched her?' I turned my eyes to see the bed we were slept in last night. It was all in mess.

 

In the midst of cold Seoul night, Lee Seung Gi conceded laconically, "We broke up."

"Chincha?" I raised my head.

"Yup, more than two weeks ago," he ducked.

"So there's no need for you to went down on your knees like this. Shin Hye had chosen you," his voice turned cold.

He then admitted after seeing how rude I treat Shin Hye, he decided to keep her beside him.

He blurted the 'saranghae' word before the world so Shin Hye wherever she was would notice how he would always be by her side.

'Too cheesy,' I sighed.

"Better not to disclose this affair, not until your drama ended. That would prevent media penetration towards our privacy," Seung Gi said wisely while staring at Shin Hye with his sad gaze.

'He surely got the point there,' I smirked.

I pinched my lower lips as I was again virtual reconstructing last night's chronology.

Felt extremely happy, I drove Shin Hye home, well to her apartment for the exact for It'd been approximately six month since she moved from her family house to that place.

Silently and awkwardly I courted her to her door step, gave her a light goodnight kiss and spun away.

But this was not enough, I sighed. "Shin ah," I stopped my pace, spun around giving her an enigmatic expression.

"Ne," she answered casually without even looking at me.

Seeing how casual she was, irritated me indeed.

"Ah, do you have something to eat? my stomach hurts," I rubbed my belly.

She gaped while unconsciously dashed the door open.

"You don't have it?" I made may mock disappointment. "Poor me," I spun away.

"Chamkaman Yong ah, I think I save some convenient food inside," she said shyly trying to sound casual.

I grinned in happiness, swaggering my way closer.

'I'm too cheesy, am I?' I smirked and talked to myself reminiscing last night.

She didn't even change her cocktail gown when she carefully made her signatured pancake, which I found very delicious. I on the other hand stealthily yet attentively stared at her being busy.

Stuffing my mouth was the next thing I did when Shin Hye took her step to one specific room at the corner of her apartment. It was her bed room I assumed.

It didn't take long for her to change her clad. Simple t-shirt with short basic pants, so cozy, so beautiful.

With full stomach, I wandered around her apartment. I realized it was indeed my first time stopping by at her place.

"Where's your bedroom," I asked casually.

"My bedroom is sacred, I won't let anyone checking on it especially on their first visit," her arms folded like an angry ahjumma.

But just like a stubborn kid, I shove her hand. Breached towards her and coquetly opened her bedroom's door.

"Yah, you!" Her voice quivered. With all her strength she blocked me from entering her room.

Not ready for the sudden attack, I tried to dodge but her movement was too strong, I lost my balance. Trying to save myself from falling, I accidentally grabbed her sleeve.

Useless maneuver, I continued falling with her falling on top of me.

"Shin Hye ah," I whispered. Our pulse rushed as we panted trying to draw more air in.

"Yong," she moaned hoarsely like some electric shock had struck her.

The next thing I remember was, we kissed, caressed and touched each other. As I recalled, she enjoyed my seduction. There was no sign of awkwardness nor shyness of being first timer.

'Gosh,' I muttered. 'She's an expert,' I sighed.

Again, I took a glimpse at her ani, our bed, I did wish to be the first person touching her, making love to her.


 

Shin Hye

'Ottohke., ottohke, why did I let him took my ity? Why did I get carried away by his touch? How could I be so weak?' I hit my head as I washed my face.

'How could I face him now? We're not officially related yet. Babo Shin Hye, babo!'


 

Yong Hwa timidly turned the blanket back to see what was underneath for he did hope and pray there would be some ity stain left on it.

But, "What are you doing?" Shin Hye's voice got him shocked. He spun around.

"Nothing," he shrugged his shoulder.

"Palli, fixed your self," she commanded Yong Hwa.

Again, he walked reluctantly to the washroom. His mind wander to the thoughts of how his jagiya and that Seung Gi guy might have spent their intimate nights together.

"Arrrghh," Yong Hwa shook his head trying to shoo his dirty jealous thoughts.

'It was her past, and I'm her present. Let her past be her secret, I don't want to dig in,' he smirked trying to ease his curiosity.

 

"You look good," Shin Hye complimented when Yong Hwa stepped out of the washroom wearing the oppa's clad, while her hand was busy fixing her bed.

"No better than Seung Gi," Yong Hwa pouted as he pointed the pants he was wearing on which was longer than his feet.

She giggled.

"Now you laugh at me," he smirked.

"Mianhae," she turned solemn for she knew how moody Yong Hwa could be.

"Shin ah, this aftershave, and omo this shaving foam, omo omo this men's night cream, to whom this all belongs to?" Yong Hwa exclaimed loudly and furiously as he found more man's toiletries on Shin Hye's dressing table.

Shin Hye flinched in anxiety. A pair of mad Jealous eyes met a pair of frustrated one.

Ding!

Dong!

Mad eyes softened.

Frustated one breathed gaining back her composure.

"Eomma," Shin Hye exclaimed when she and Yong Hwa greeted her mother before the door.

"My angel," Ms. Park hugged and kissed her daughter.

"Omo, Yong Hwa? Jung Yong Hwa" she startled by Yong Hwa presence.

"Ne Eommoni," Yong Hwa bowed.

"Are you-?"

"Ne eommoni, I was just stopping by here to discuss something about our drama," he's mouth said it but his eyes unsheathed towards Shin Hye's by saying inwardly, 'I spend my wonderful night with your beautiful daughter, eommoni, and now I'm mad, because I found men's properties among your her belonging without her being able to explain to whom those thing belongs to.'

"And ah eommoni, I should get going now," he remarked politely.

"Aniyo Yong Hwa, since you are here why don't you join us for breakfast," Ms. Park smiled.

Again the two exchanged look.

"Eomma, he's busy," Shin Hye winced.

"Ne, Eommoni," the guy smirked.