Out of The Blue - CN BLUE part 2

My Bestfriend's Wedding

You cannot truly listen to anyone and

do anything else at the same time. ~ M. Scott Peck

 

 

Shin Hye walked back to the photo session, smiling and chuckling. Her heart was extremely happy, she felt like she was gonna fly. She wanted to share this with Yong Hwa.

CN Blue member stood on the stage, each looking great and alluring with their instrument,  waiting for their performing turn. Yong Hwa busied himself by roving over the distant audiences, waving and smiling. He tried his best to avoid bumping into Shin Hye's eyes with stocking his head facing only to the left side of the hall.

They were appointed to open the ceremony as their latest album after two years hiatus due to their military service held strong sales records both in domestic and overseas markets. CN Blue performance definitely would raise the Baeksang's popularity to even more popular.

Shin Hye who was seated on the right side staring blankly at the stage, wishing Yong Hwa would turn his eyes on her.

Her wish of course went stale when even until the emcee shouted "CN BLUE!" He hadn't turned his head at her side at all.

Yong Hwa flinched a bit when he heard Jong Hyun plucking his guitar, he was just thinking about his plan, shouting 'Park Shin Hye Saranghae, please be my woman' after this performance, but that was only an outdated discontinuous plan for him now. Quickly he gained his composure connecting himself to on-stage atmosphere. Lucky for him, the song had a long music intro.   

Yong Hwa then started voicing.

I told you I'm babo
Would go head over heels for you
I even sang you geuriwosseo
Darling because I miss you
I was a hundred percent sure
That you have fallen for me
But what I got for the answer
You said you will forget me

Do you hear me, hey you, ya you
The word friend is not for us
When I kiss you
I want more and more and more
Don't let it end


Yong Hwa jumped and moved attractively suiting the beat of the song. But unlike before when he pointed to Shin Hye on his performance at the Baeksang, this time he spread his charm to everyone except Shin Hye.

Shin Hye furrowed her eyebrows, hearing Yong Hwa’s lyrics. What was that he wanted to say by that awkward words?” she wondered.

"Shin Hye ssi, Seung Gi ssi, Yoona ssi," a voice penetrated in to Shin Hye ears.

"Please follow me," a girl led the three respected actors to the back stage.

CN blue hadn't finished their performance when Shin Hye along with Seung Gi and Yoona lined on the aisle, waiting for their presenting turn.

 

Yong Hwa

 

I took a glimpse at Shin Hye when she was leaving her table with Seung Gi and Yoona. I knew she had the announcing task but I couldn't tolerate her leaving before I finished my performance.

Well I guess my song wasn't important for her anymore. I murmured inward.

That day at the photo session, I saw her getting in to Seung Gi's van with his hand occupied her waist.
I waited, I waited and I waited like a fool only to find her getting out of his van after about half hour inside, then kissed Seung Gi and said something about having dinner together.

O am gee, I drawled inward. I clenched my fist out of anger seeing that scene. How dared she betray me, I barked inward.

I texted Jong Hyun, saying that I couldn't resume my photo shoots because I had a severe stomachache. In-fact I was too mad that I couldn't work professionally.

 

Jong Hyun

 

What's wrong with this emotional hyung? I read his message and shook my head.

"Jong Hyun ah, where's Yong Hwa ah... I mean oppa," Shin Hye's voice startled me.

I exhaled, trying to figure out what had happened between them.

"He had a severe stomachache. He couldn't resume his photo shoot," I bluntly spoke.

"Chincha? Stomachache?" Shin Hye shouted worriedly.

"Ne," I answered.

"I have to call him," the shocking lady quickly dialed Yong Hwa's number. "He turned off his phone," said Shin Hye weakly.

I felt bad for her disappointment, "Relax noona, he'll be alright. You can call him tomorrow. Now, let's concentrate completing this photo session," I remarked trying to soothe Shin Hye.

 

The 53th Baeksang, 2017

 

Yong Hwa

I got off of the stage and walked hastily breaching herd of actors complete with their managers and stylist who was waiting for their turn.

I smiled and bowed to most of them until my fingers bumped into Shin Hye's. I felt a sudden electricity shock creeping in to my nerve.   

She smiled at me when I turned my eyes on her. A beautiful friendly smile like she always did.

"Don't be too tense oppa, smile, you look older with that grumpy face," she pinched my cheek but I quickly swung her hand away.

She startled by my respond.

"What's got in to your mind? Why did you do this to me?" She hissed in confusion.

"Please, I'm not going to make any trouble here nor giving you hard time regarding our casual relations. So stay away," I made my lines as cold as winter breeze.


 

Seung Gi hesitated to into Shin Hye and Yong Hwa. But when he accidently heard the rocker said such words to his ex, he couldn't hold his patience any longer.

He moved closer but suddenly out of nowhere a slender hand hampered him.

"Seung Gi oppa, let them deal with their own business," a smile captured his eyes. It was Yoona, his drama partner who halted him.

The tall handsome guy frowned. "Please understand this lady, I don't want Shin Hye be hurt," he hissed.

She smiled. "At least, let's be professional, you can do whatever you want after our professional tasks done."

Seung Gi startled for a second. Then he nodded. Yoona had her point there.

 

 

"Ok, we're casual as you wish. I don't want to argue about it," Shin Hye turned away.

Yong Hwa stared at her. Loneliness suddenly crept into his heart. He knew once she turned away, she wouldn't want to turn back.

She has to know the reason. She has to know my pain. She has to know it was her who ruined my plan. She has to know how I felt about her betrayal. I have to know the reason.

Suddenly he couldn't breath. He tried to gasp some air. He couldn't hold his curiosity anymore, then quickly he grabbed Shin Hye's wrist, dragged her through the crowd leaving them behind.

He tried to find a quite place in that building where he could breathe more air and talk to her. He had ignored his and her professional task. This was about his and her life and our life was more important than any award ceremonies.

Yong Hwa peeked inside and found no one was there. He checked onto whose changing room it was by reading the name plastered on the door. It was BigBang. He knew BigBang won't be on stage until at least an hour ahead thus Yong Hwa decided to use their room for a while.

He let go Shin Hye's wrist. And suddenly he heard her sobbing.

Wae? Wae? Wae? Why is she crying? He muttered inward feeling pity for her.

"Why did you do this to me?" She spoke weakly with eyes full of tears.

"Huh, I am the one who should ask you that question. Why did you do this to me?" Yong Hwa remarked again in cold way.

"What did I do? I tried to call you, I texted you, I did whatever it takes only to reach you. And now when I finally met you, you treated me like a dirt," Shin Hye shed more tears.

"Arrghhh, don't fool me," he hissed.

"What?"

"You kissed Seung Gi that day, you even had dinner with him, that is your obvious betrayal," again he hissed.

Yong Hwa move closer to Shin Hye, cornered her until her back touched the wall.

"Do you have any plea towards your action?" He barked in an immense anger.

"I... I, you've missunderstood me. I didn't kiss Seung Gi..."

Yong Hwa butted in, "tsk tsk tsk, is this your plea? And that I saw you kissed him with my very own eyes, you ignored that evidence," He said in angrily. Then out of sudden he laid his left hand against the wall and slid his face closer to Shin Hye's.

"Which one you prefer, kiss him like this?" He pecked her forehead.

"Or like this?" he peck her cheek.

"Or passionate like this?" He put his lips onto shin hye's, nibbled it, it and extended his tongue trying to enter her inner lips. He could taste the salty tears on her lips, and it makes him need her more.
Shin Hye felt a profound repugnance towards Yong Hwa's action.

She squirmed hard trying to escape from Yong Hwa. But he pressed harder. His hand now grabbed her waist longing for her to kiss him back.

"Noonaaaaaaa!!!!!" A shouting voice filled the room.

They separated instantly and found Seung Ri of Bigbang widened his eyes, startled and looked shock.

 


 

This is my update, thank you for your continuous support. I hope you like it…. Saranghae.

Next chappy would be more Yong Shin time.

Please kindly leave a comment so i can improve this story.

thank you, salamat, gumawo, terimakasih