Torn

My Bestfriend's Wedding

'Finding Mr. Destiny' First Photo Shoot

 

"Oppa, thank you for accompanying me," Shin Hye said to Seung Gi when they were in a van, taking them to the photo shoot. She was burdened by her guilt and redeemed it by allowing Seung Gi gluing around with her during his free schedule.

"You’re most welcome yeobu. Aah, don't forget our family dinner after this," he reminded.

"Ne," Shin Hye replied before turning to her silence again. Her mind wandered to when she and Yong Hwa spent the night together that day.

 

Shin Hye

"I never slept with Seohyun, for Peter's sake, I never even kissed her," Yong Hwa exclaimed blocking me from leaving.

I gaped in an obvious doubt.

"But, but when I called you that day, Seohyun picked it up citing you were taking a bath. I thought you and her..... Ah, and Seohyun told me after this drama...."

"You want me to steal a kiss from you again?" He interrupted me. "Ah," he snatched my nods, "then listen to my explanation," he folded his hand on his chest vigorously.

"Seohyun was always with Jong Hyun when she was with me. They are dating," he looked at my widened eyes. "Didn't you notice them? They're stick to each other like stamps for envelopes," he frowned.

I shrugged my shoulder. "I thought Seohyun got along with other CNBLUE's because her relation to you. I didn't have a clue she and Jong Hyun were an item," I answered.

He cupped my cheek, "that's why I call you babo, beautiful," he teased me. "You should've asked me before assuming," he smiled.

I pouted. "Yong, I'm freezing here," I sighed.

"Ah, I don't like it," he remarked.

"What?"

"The way you call me, Yong Hwa, Yong," he began to stand up.

"Why? All this time I always call you by your name, Yong Hwa ah, and you never demurred at it," I reached his hand. He quickly pulled me up and my head sank on his chest.

"From now on, call me oppa," he said with his finger caressing my hair.

I laughed pushing him away. "Oppa," I spoke with typical Korean drama tone.

He frowned furiously. "Ne, that oppa," he nodded feeling satisfied..
"Aish it’s getting late," Yong Hwa exhaled, looking at his wrist watch. "Come on, I'll take you home," he pleaded.

"Ani, don't start a scandal now," I hit his sleeve shyly. He grabbed my wrist.

"Shin Hye, I want you to know, now I'm on the point of willing to do anything to make you mine," Yong Hwa remarked, "What are you going to do with your engagement?" his eyes softened.

"I, I..."

"Don't say you don't know what to do," he shook his head.

"In this matter we have to do what we should do. If you hesitated in telling Seung Gi, afraid of him being hurt, then you'll going to hurt me, yourself and Seung Gi at the same time for the rest of our life," he emphasized the last.

 


 

"Yeobu, next week I have to go to Jeolla for , I will try to visit Harabeoji and halmeoni, I miss their warm embrace," I heard Seung Gi spoke as I flinched back to reality.

"Ne," all the confusion has made my voice weak and toneless.

"You looked pale," Seung Gi remarked.

"Am I?" I cupped my cheek.

"Come close, let me hug you," he extended his hand and wrapped it around my shoulder. It felt comfortable yet so wrong. I think I'm dying here, I muttered inward.

I was saved when my phone beeped. "Wait oppa," I moved away from Seung Gi searching for my phone.

"Yoboseyo," I greeted.

"It's oppa to you," Yong Hwa protested me for not calling him oppa.

"Ne," I replied.

"I'm waiting for you, I miss you. Anyway quite nice weather here," Yong Hwa merrily said.

"Ah ne," I replied more.

"It's oppa to you," again he protested me. "I want to hear you say the word, 'ne oppa'," he brawled.

I once again said, "ah ne," nonchalantly.

"Is he with you?" Yong Hwa asked coldly.

"Ne," I replied.

"Ok," he quickly hung up anxiously.

 


 

"When?" He hissed during our photo shoot.

The venue was so beautiful I could depict it whole day, but my heart was ripped and torn.

"When what?"

"When will you tell him?" He muttered under our fake photo shoot’s smile.

"What should I do Yong Hwa ah," I hissed.

"It's oppa to you," he threw tantrum to me. "Just tell him, you love me," he commanded coldly.

"Or..." He stopped his words when he saw Seung Gi moved closer.

 

Yong Hwa

"Or I'll do it publicly," I smirked as I saw her face reddened by the same anxiety as mine.

 


 

Sorry for the late update...

hope you like it.... though i doubt it...

there were not enough YongShin time :(

anyway next chapter will be OUT OF THE BLUE, CNBLUE

 

thank you for you support, saranghae