Worry/ Love

In Love with A Gay Man

 

Jess’s POV

“Jess, today me and YongGuk will go out for dating! The dinner, you go enjoy happily with Zico ya!” Amelyn said. “Amelyn, how many times I’m gonna tell you me and Zico is nothing?!We just colleague not even friends! And what you mean I go dinner with him? I did not promise him to go out with him!” “who said you don’t?” YongGuk walk out from the room and said “In this afternoon, after that JiYong come to café, Zico got invited you for dinner tonight. That time you both are in the kitchen, you seem thinking something. He asked you twice and you did not reply. For the third time, you just nodded and walk out. So, you agree to go date with him!” As YongGuk explain, my memories come back. I do agree, but at that time I did not pay attention on him as I thinking JiYong. I sigh heavily. “Sigh means that is the truth? You are going date with him?” Amelyn asked excitedly. “why you so happy when I agreed to go date with him?” I rest my arms around her shoulder. “Then you can completely let go of that freaking G-dragon! I do not like him!!!” Amelyn said. “Honey, our movie is going to start!!” YongGuk said as he looks at his watch. “we gotta go! Love you!” Amelyn hugged me and kiss on my cheek before leave. “Ok! Take care! Annyeong!” I smiled and waving my hands. “Remember tonight 8 pm in ‘Love Bite’ restaurant!” YongGuk said as he wearing his shoes. “Ok! OK! Ok! I got it! I will go!” I said with annoyed tone. Even though I do not want to attend, but I already promise I should go. I wear a black mini dress and tie my hairs into a bun. Put on some simple makeup before leaving my room. Suddenly, someone climb into my room from the window. I was shocked and look at him. “JiYong?!” I walked near to him and look down from window behind him. “Why you…” I can’t believe he just climbed up the tree besides my house and jump in to my window from there. My room is at the second floor, so he managed to get in but is too ridiculous. “Why you come into my house in this way instead of taking the front door?!” I asked. “WOMEN, DO YOU KNOW I CALLED YOU HOW MANY TIMES? WHY YOU NEVER PICK UP THE CALL? YOU CHECK YOUR PHONE AND SEE!” he yelled at me angrily.

I open the drawer and took out my phone. It is truth! Missed call 30 times?!! But I never heard any call?! I check on my phone then I realized I accidentally turn it into silence mode. Wait, how he knew my address and my phone number?

JiYong’s POV

When I woke up and I realized no matter it is a vision or just a dream. I could not lose her anymore. So, I called the private detector to help me find out where she stay and her contact number. On my way to her house, I keep on calling her but no reply. At that moment, I was start freaking out. The scenario of the dream keeps on hit on me. Is she in danger now?! I have no choice but climb out the trees and jump into her room through the window. Lucky things is window did not close. When I was in, I saw her. DAMN! She is so beautiful. The black mini dress just hugged her curve so perfectly and simply makeup makes her more than just pretty. She is shocked when she saw me. I yelled at her loudly as I was damn worry about her. I smiled at her back as I find out she is still my clumsy girl. She did not pick up the phone because she accidentally turns the phone into silence mode. While she turns back, I immediately hugged her.