He is back!!

In Love with A Gay Man

 

“What’s wrong with you guys?” I get up from my bed and asked. “What… JiYong, your lips!!” I touched his lips as he still look at me. Amelyn pushed JiYong away, run to me and hugged me tight “Jess, do you know how much I worry when I received the call from hospital?” no matter what she said, my eyes still stick with JiYong’s as his stick with mine. YongGuk saw it and he immediately pushed him out from the room. I tried to stop him but Amelyn stop me from doing it. “Let them have some man talks!” “But…” “shrrr… no but-s…you’re patient! Now take a rest!” I was worried that YongGuk going to hurt JiYong again, but I have no ways to escape from my stubborn cousin here. I sigh heavily and go back to sleep as she command.

JiYong’s POV

Look at her expression, I knew she have something on me same as I feel something about her. That YongGuk wasn’t really good to me, after drag me out from the room, he just push me rough away. “nan dangsin-i e hagi jeon-e yeogieseo eongdeong-i chiwo! (Get your out from here before I make you to!)” he said angrily and about to walk back to the room. “nan tteonaji anh-eulgeoya ! (I won’t leave!)”  I shouted back and caused he stop, turn back and face at me. “museun mal ? ! (What you just said?!)” his tone make me know clearly that he is really pissed off but I still have to say this. “naneun jeseu jal inji haji anhgo tteonal su eobs-eo ! (I’m not leaving without making sure Jess is fine!)” This time my voice was bold than ever. “geunyeoneun dangsin-ui jonjae neun gwaenchanh-eul jeog eobs-eo! dangsin-eun geunyeoga dangsin-euldugo han hu gong-yu eolmana manh-eun nunmul-eul algo gyesibnikka? naneun ga dul da juwie museun il-i iss-eossneunji jal moleugessjiman, nan geu joh-eun il haji su issneunji issda! naega algi lon , jesika joh-eun yeoja ibnida! i geunyeoleul mandeul-eoss eo! yeojaleul mandeul sunamjaga neomu joh-a, hwagsilhi anigo joh-eun salam eul teotteu lyeossseubnida ! dangsin-eun nappeun nom , geulaeseo kkeojyeo! (She never be fine with your existence! Do you know how much tears she shared after leaving you? I don’t know what’s goes around you both, but I can sure that those are not good things! From what I know, Jess is a good girl! You made her into this! A guy who can make a girl cried so much, definitely not a good man! You bastard, so off!)”

I was speechless again as he mention this. Jess cried because of me?! She…  What have I done?! I cover my face with my bare hands with full of regret and guilty.

Jess’s POV

“where is this place again?” all I saw is white. “You been here before, don’t you remember?” suddenly someone knock on my head “Occuh!!” “You have such a bad memories, didn’t you?” is the same guy I saw in the room. “This isn’t real, right?!” I asked. “Smart! Yes, this is dream! Welcome!!!!” He shout out happily and dramatically. “What you doing here?!” I asked. “wrong question!!!” he said as he jumping around. He is weird. “Nope I’m not weird!!I’m just trying my new shoes! See?!” he wearing sneaker with some funny spring on it?! Did he just read my mind? “Yes I do!” he answered again. “Hey hey hey, shoooo… don’t read my mind! So rude!” I said with pout. “My queen is so cute!” he come near and touch my chin and leave again. “Your… Queen?? What you’re talking about?!” “Oh~ allow me to correct! My future queen!!”  “Your…” he keep on jumping around me and makes me hardly talk “Will you just stop…jumping?!” finally he stop and sit beside me “WHAT YOU”RE TALKING ABOUT?! WHAT FUTURE QUEEN!” he smile innocently “we going to play another games and if I win you going to be my queen!” “Why should I?” I tried to walk away but he grabbed my wrist “don’t you feel weird? How come you do not feel hurt when JiYong comes near to you?” I turn back and look at him “WHO.ARE.YOU?” “You don’t remember me? How hurt is that?! Maybe this helps!” suddenly he transform into a huge snake… “You… you are… Master of Egypt?!” “Yes!” he transform back to human form “Finally you remember me!” I was freak out! I thought he let us go, how come?! He tried to get near to be but I take a back step. “I’m not that scary, didn’t I?” I kept silence as my whole body was shaking hard. “What… what you…want?” My voice was trembling.  He lean closer and pointed at me “You!boo!” I shocked and fall down to the ground.

“Ocuh!!” I open my eyes and I heard Amelyn screaming “OMG… how could a big adult like you would sleep until fall from the bed?!” “Where is he? where is he?” I asked nervously as I did not saw the master of Egypt. “who?! I’m here all day long, I did not see anyone! You must be having nightmare! Don’t worry! Go back to sleep!”  Amelyn comfort me. No! I knew it! He is back! He coming back! It is not just dream only.