Two become One

In Love with A Gay Man

 

JiYong’s POV

The freaking Jess got a point. This little thing in front us is our only hopes. Even how much I am mad at her, I should calm down. I slowly move my step to Jess’s right hand side with my unconvinced expression.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jess’s POV

Luckily, the monster still does as I said. I pressed my lips together and look at the witch with sharp sight “so, how we could get back our bodies as soon as possible? I thought you said we have to wait for another 22 years?” obviously I could saw her swallowing her own saliva with freak out expression.

“WHAT?! 22 years? I thought you said 15 days?” G- dragon yelled out.  I glared at him, placed my forefinger on my lips ‘shrrr!’ I know I lied… I mean I hide part of the truth from him was wrong but I have no time for explanation now.  His annoying expression could tell me how mad he is…anyways, I still let it be and focus on the answer that will come out from the witch.

“After that night, I asked my professor and also scolded me already…” while she said, she keeps her eyes on the mad dragon, make sure he listen and could forgive her.

I clap in front of her to get her attention back “then?”

“Then he told me that actually there is another way to get the power of nature by going to these three places. Each place will be having a master and as long as you could pursue the master giving out their energy, then I could help you both exchange back the soul with no doubts. ” She said.

“Then what we waiting for? Let’s go!” G-dragon said.

“Wait!” I told him and turn to the witch “what are those three places?”

“Tokyo, Paris, Egypt.” The witch claimed

G- Dragon tried to run out the room but stopped by the witch “You can’t go by yourself! You both have to go together! Now, you both are like sharing one soul, one heart and one body! You both can’t be separate for too long! Besides, you both must remember if each of you gets hurt, another one will be suffering the same pain.”

Me and G-Dragon look at each other with curious expression. Can I really go through these with him?

A guy who I hate; A guy who grab my choom Top.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

JiYong’s POV

I bet she is thinking the same think with me. By looking at her eyes, I knew she hates me. So, do I! However, for sake of SeungHyun and myself, I have to do this.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jess’s POV

While we are staring at each other and seem like we read each other’s mind well, the witch said “I know you both hate each other for now, but if you both keep on fighting, it’s hard to change back the soul!” we both know better than anyone, now we only have each other’s shoulder to count on. “Fine! If you promise me, after this you stay out of my life!” I held out my hand to show my sincerity, he reached my hand and shake it “do so I wish! And you could not say anything about me and SeungHyun!” he requested. “Deal!” I said with a cold tone. Who want to talk about you both, stupid monster? I just wish I could get myself free from this nightmare- SeungHyun is a gay and his partner is you?! Sh*t !

“Then I go book the flight tickets!” he said

“Wait, you have a concert here! Performance! Don’t you forget?” I reminded him.

“Don’t worry! As long as you act according to the dialog that I prepared for you later in front of YG and the boys! I could ensure you that we could a pretty long ‘holiday’ to settle our things. ” I’m not sure how he is going to do that but since he said it confidently. So, all I could do is to believe him and nodded my head. 

“Ok! Every problem settles? Let’s go!” G- Dragon come and grab my hand, try to drag me out of the bed but then I stopped him by talking to the witch “Wait! Last time I could only see you in dream, why now both of us could see you?”

She smiled “You’re smart! That is because I have this!” she took out a crystal ball from her bag. “As long as I have this, I could appear and people could see me. However, the duration is not very long! I need to rest myself in the crystal ball most of the time, because here is reality not dream! I couldn’t get energy from here in fact my energy will be ‘’ up by the nature-” after saying, I take a serious look at her. Her face start getting pale and her voice become softer and softer. “I think is about the time!” I could feel that she use her whole strength to say it, even her breathing is heavy now.

“Are you come along with us?” I asked but then her body seems weak “of course I will.” She said before she accidentally falls on my side. Luckily, I manage to catch her “Are you alright? Your face looks pale!”

“I’m fine!” she started to cough “I…I think I need to go back to the crystal ball.”

“Ok! Faster take a rest!” after I said, she was like been into the crystal ball and through the crystal ball, I could see her peaceful sleep. I feel relief and smiled slightly without knowing why.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Witch: Love is a miracle things that could composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies!