Move in with me

In Love with A Gay Man

 

Jess's POV
'Amelyn?!' I slowly walking into living room where amelyn and yongguk are.  'Oh, Jess?! Come here and watch this! You see that GwangSoo in Running Man is so damn funny!' Amelyn saying while her eyes stick to the television. Both of them are bursting out big laugh. How am I supposed to tell them?! The voice keeps on piecing in my mind. 'Jess? What's wrong?' YongGuk turn and look at me. 'Erm... I have something to say!' I bite my lips and cautiously walking towards them. 'Ok, come! Sit here!' Amelyn switch off the television and pat on the couch beside her. 'So what's up?' Amelyn asked while grabbing popcorn from her husband. 'I...I...' I was haltingly in voice up my mind. 'Is that a bad thing?' YongGuk asked and meanwhile Amelyn was drinking the coke. 'I'M GETTING MARRIED!' I closed my eyes and shouted loud. 'What?!' Both of them shouted with shock and Amelyn even split the coke on me. 'Ya~ Amelyn you!' Just when I about to scold her, she quickly wiped it up and happily sit closer 'who is it?! Is it Zico? Still denial nothing happen! Last night everything goes very smooth huh?' She was totally enjoying her imagination instead of wanting to listen to my explanation. 'Jess ah I'm happy for you both!' YongGuk come to join the party along with his wife. 'It's not him!' I pouted. 'Huh?! Not Zico?! Then who?' YongGuk asked. 'It... It's ... It's G dragon- Kwon JiYong!' I mumbling as low voice as I could, but unfortunately they heard it. As expected, they shouted again but this time is more to angry mode. 'Un you hate him that much?! how come you want to marry him now? anything you hide from us?' YongGuk tried to stay calm and asked. Amelyn look down to my stomach and up to me again. 'What?' I asked and covering my stomach. Her glare are scary ' are you...ah~' she touched her forehead and said 'no wonder!' She shouted and closing eyes. 'No wonder what?' I was totally confuse with her action so do YongGuk. 'You are pregnant, right?!that why you need to marry with him!' Amelyn said. 'What-?! Arghh... You both are ridiculous!' I know no matter how I explained, they won't listen. So I rush in my room. 'Ya~ Jess Teoh!!!! Come out you! How could you be so embarrassed?! Pregnant before marriage?!' As a short temper Amelyn, she sure screaming loud outside the room.
Suddenly, my phone rang.' Hello?!' I answering. 'Pack your things and come down now!' He said. I know is him! I can recognized his voice. 'Who you thought you are? I don't want!' I shouted back at him. 'If you don't want come out then I go in!' He said. Before I could answer, he hang up the call. Then I heard the door bell. 'Why you here???????' Bastard, you still dare to step in my house?! What you done to Jess?!' 'You make her and our family ashamed!' 'What you mean? Where is Jess?' 'She won't married you! The baby I also won't let him have a father like you!' I only heard all kind of shouting outside. So I immediately rush out the room. 
They are arguing. 'Amelyn!' I pulled her back but YongGuk went up to punch JiYong!' How dare you bully Jess?' He scolded. ' is not like that!' I shouted stop as I saw JiYong already bleeding. 'Are you alright?' I asked as I walk towards him and care about his wound. He straightly grabbed my wrist and pulled me out. No matter how amelyn and YongGuk shouted, he ignored. Due to he use the speed of light to throw me in his Bentley car and drive me back to his house, so they can't even have time to save me from this monster. 
 
'How come you always like this?' I shouted angrily along the journey. He ignored. 'Ya~ I'm talking to you, monster!' I shouted again. ' it's you who caused me this!' he pointed at the wound on his lips. he was right and left me speechless.'So now shut up!' He continue saying. After a while, I finally can't stand it and I asked ' then where you want bring me to?!' He keep his eyes on the road and still ignore me. 'Ya~' before i shouted again, his lips crashed on mine. I was shocked and magically this work in shutting off my mind and words. He smirked and pulled away 'didn't I said shrrr shut up?' He asked and leading me down from the car. 
 
JiYong's POV
I couldn't deny that i was angry when she keep on protesting to obey my saying. I mean hey I'm G dragon! The G boss! No one can say no to me but this woman... Haiz... Sometime I just don't know what to do with her. When the moment, I shut off. Actually I'm feeling happy to... Kiss her?! As we get down the car,  I was holding her hand tightly and this time she didn't protest. Maybe she is still shock with my action. 
 
Jess's POV
As he holding my hand and lead me into a house, I swear I saw him smiling. His hand grip on mine tight as if he scare that I would run away. Actually I won't run away ... Erm... What am I saying?! Crazy! Don't think, Jess!!! He is a gay and a monster gay! Loving him only hurting you!