Mad y Angry My Baby

In Love with A Gay Man

JiYong’s POV

As I saw, her lips curdled up, I smiled along too. I feel the peaceful in my heart and I have no reason for it. Suddenly, I feel like I could understand how her feeling. She is not always that cruel and rude. As she saw the witch get suffer, she worried about her even all those things the witch done to us. I mean we should hate her but this freaking Jess not feeling that?! What the… what I’m doing?! Why should I study about her? I hate her! With my frustration, I immediately took a piece of paper on the table and wrote several sentences. “Nah, read it!” I hand it to her without looking her.

“What?!” she look at the paper with confusing look. Is she really that dumb? Women are hopeless.

“Call YG and the boys; tell them words by words based on this! Quick!” I hurry her and she do as I said. As I expected, YG and the boys understand my stand and let me take 2 weeks break. Regarding the concert, due to before this, YG entertainment already announce that I’m sick. Therefore, the calling of concert postpone, wouldn’t be a surprise for the fans and public. 

“Done?!”I asked her and at this moment my phone ring. I look at the caller ID- Dong Wook. The cute guy again?! I pick it up by saying “Hello?”

“Jess, where are you? I went to your house and I saw your mom…she said, you and… erm...I know what happen to you but I don’t believe it! It must be some kind of misunderstood! Why don’t you tell me, where are you?” I could tell from his voice that he is nervous.

I turn back and look at the freaking Jess. She mouthed ‘who is that?’ I smirked and turn my focus back the call again by ignoring her silence question. “There is no misunderstand occurs around! I’m with another guy! So, please leave me…” before I complete my lies, she come and grab the phone from me “what the…” I was about to scold her rudeness but seeing her angry face, just making me loss of words. She is always that y when she is mad, didn’t she? Aish… what wrong with me? How a shrew like her would relate to the word ‘y’?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jess’s POV

“There is no misunderstand occurs around! I’m with another guy! So, please leave me…” I heard he said to the phone and no matter who is the one on the call; I know he is lying to them already. Plus, he is using my name to cheat?! NO WAY! I’m not going to let this happen and how dare he ignore my question while I’m asking politely?! That monster, arghhh!!!

So, I immediately grab the phone from him “what the…” the words slipped out from his mouth and suddenly he paused with a smile. I don’t know what kind of dirty thoughts he is having again but then I yelled at him back by completing his sentence “!”

He smiled evilly and pointed at the phone and I have a serious look at the phone screen. Oh no! The caller is Dong Wook! Means he just heard what I said?! When I was stiff standing with the shock, he grabs the phone from me again. “So, you heard that? We are doing ing Business now! Leave us alone!” then ended the call quickly.

My eyes and mouth open wide, can’t fully believe what he just said to Dong Wook! How could he? Dong Wook must be heart breaking with the misunderstood now! “You!” I pointed at him. I was so angry until I could curse him underneath my breath and there is no words come out from my mouth.

He walked out the room without looking at me and held up a hand, waving at me “No need to thank me for that!” I was pissed off with his ego and arrogant! So, I grab a pillow and throw it at him but missed the target. Who he thinks he is? He just ‘borrows’ my body! How could he speak behalf of me?! Now, great! Mom and Dong Wook also will be having misunderstood about me. My hand covers my eyes and left out a gasp.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

JiYong’s POV

I smiled as I get myself out of the room. I’m happy because I get some revenge to her but at the same time I feel a bit sad. I even feel guilty when I take a seat outside the room. Why I feel so? I miss my family now! Is it because she missing her mother and friends already? I don’t like she missing other guys especially that Dong Wook. I shake my head with full denial “No! No! No! Stop thinking about how she feel!” I left out a gasp and suddenly some question pop up in my mind ‘why do I lied to Dong Wook? Is it because I want to or…’ I dare not complete the question by my own. I buried my face in my bare hands “it must be something do with the exchanging soul! I lied to him, of course because of the revenge. ” No matter what I said to myself, my heart just feel ain’t right. I don’t know what that is, but I just feel … At this moment, the calm, smart, rational dragon lost his mind.  

JiYong: I was cut whenever I start drawing the sadness/anger on your face. Forgive me, I just can't help it to see you mad is so y... 

Jess: You are crazy! * scream* 

JiYong landed his lips on Jess's and she push him away, held her hand up and about to hit him. JiYong grab her wrist and place on his chest, make she touched him around.  

JiYong: I love you! * whisper huskily to her ear*

Finally, she smiled. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I realized that everytime I come here posting for the stories, i will be apologizing. I'm really sorry and I mean it! Due to the hectic study and work schedule, I do not have much time to write story! Mianhe! So, I will tend to update more when I have time. I hope you like it and please continue show your big love to my beloved characters. My mind definitely go farther than this scenario now, but i have no choice because thinking is always easy for me than writing. I try my best to put things in words. From time to time, it just changed. HAHA~ so you could see the story is not following normal path. Back to the story, now they have a second chance to make changes, so will they managed to complete the tasks and exchange back their soul? after exchanged soul, they might have to back to the normal usual life they used to have. So, what you think? comment are always welcome...

again * 90 degree bow* thanks for keep supporting!