New Lover New Hater

In Love with A Gay Man

 

“Amelyn, I feel like having some hot chocolate could you…” “OK! Stay where you are, I will get for you!” Amelyn said. I don’t actually want to drink. I just want to make her leave and find out what happening. I sneak out the room after Amelyn went down to the canteen. As I sneak out, I saw JiYong sleep at the sofa out of my room. Why he have to do this? Don’t he knew this make me hard to avoid from falling to him? He is a gay! Why he have to do this to me?

I walked alone to the balcony and scream out loud as no one around. “Master of Egypt, I knew you’re here! Come out!!!”  ‘boom!’ he appear and kiss on my cheek without letting me having chance to react “Miss me already?!” “what nonsense you’re talking about?!” I quickly wiped on the place he kissed me. “SAY!WHAT YOU WANT FROM ME?! I DON’T WANT TO PLAY ANY STUPID GAMES WITH YOU!” I said angrily. “See! If you play games with me, you have the chance to win back your icy heart! Then you don’t need to suffer from the separation! You can see him, your loved one, anytime anywhere!”  he is right! I’m so sick of being like this. I need my heart back. “How could I trust you?! you played cheat once!” “I never played cheat! I just requested one more games that’s all!” “Ok! What games you want to play?!” “I want to feel love!” he said with a genuine smile. “WHAT?!” I was shocked with his answer “In 30 days, if I could make you fall in love with me, you have to be my queen! ”He said proudly “if you can’t?!” “there is nothing I can’t do! I’m the Master of Egypt!” he answers proudly and happily again. I crossed my arms and staring at him fiercely as he did not clearly answer my question. I bet he get the messages and “Ok ok ok! If I can’t, I will return you the heart! Deal?!” “Deal!” “I will make you fall for me!” he said. “we’ll see! Ha~” I smirked. I knew I’m going to win no matter what. So far I never really love anyone, I think! Is hard for me to love someone and he said only 30 days?! Ha don’t be kidding! “Now I return you the heart first so me and JiYong could have a fair battle!” “JiYong?!” “You don’t know he start to feel something for you?!” he asked. “No way! He is gay!” “oh?! Really? Anyways! I’m gonna fight for your heart, my lovely queen!” he come close and placed his hand on my shoulder. However, I slipped it away “Not yet!” I smirked again. “Do not tell anyone about this deal if not I will take back everything! I love you! Mu….muak!” he yelled from the back but I just do not really care.

As I back to the room, I saw Amelyn and JiYong panic. I bite my lips and walk in the room, prepare for their scolding. “Jess! Where you been?!” Amelyn asked. “I… I went out for some fresh air!” “Jess!” I heard JiYong calling and when I look at him, it remains me the words from master of Egypt. ‘He feels something for you!’  “Lucky you’re alright!” he said. I smiled and get back to my bed. He knew Amelyn do not like him, so he walk out the room sadly again.

JiYong ah~ wait for me after 30 days! After this, everything will be clearer, I guess! I need to answer you at that moment come. Do you love me because I think I do…

Few days after I discharge from the hospital…

I back to café and work. I’m always the most early arrive the café shop, but today when I arrived the café shop already open?! What happen? Is robber?  I cautiously get in the shop with a stick on my hand. When I saw a shadow on the casher counter, I closed my eyes and hit it. ‘Ah~’ I heard. Did I kill someone? I open one eye and peak on it. No one?! Suddenly someone placed a kiss on my cheek again. “Surprise!” he said. “You again?! Why you always …” I wiped the place he kissed me again. “What’s wrong? I thought you human love to use this way to show love?! I saw all couples do that!” He said “Yes! But that is couples! We are not even couples!” I said angrily. “We will be!! Soon you will be my wife!” he said with a smile and grab me close with the hand on my waist. “hey! Respect! ” I pushed him away and walk near to the counter.  I tie up my hair and put on the apron. I thought he is going to leave but he did not. He just stand there and stare at me “YA~ why you still here?!” I shouted at him, which bring him back to reality.  “I can’t! I work here too!” he said “you what? You work here? Impossible!” I shouted. At the same time, YongGuk come in the shop with Amelyn. “Is real, Jess! He worked here!” YongGuk said. “YongGuk, but…” I tried to stop this happen but I do not know to explain.  The master of Egypt knew it and has a dirty smirk. He went to me and take a bow “Annyeonghaseyo, jeon Woo Jiho inminda! Mannaseobangabseubnida! (Hello, I’m Woo JiHo! Nice to meet you!) you can call me Zico as everyone do!”  I bite my teeth hardly, WHAT THE? An alien that not even exist in this world also get a name?! Argghhh I’m going crazy!!!  “Zico is really very helpful! When you are not around, he help us a lot!” Amelyn said. “Then now I’m here, you could just call him quit?!” I answer with a flat tone. “Don’t! please don’t!” he beg . look at his acting! How long he been practice? “How could you be so rude, Jess?!” Amelyn gently hit on my arms and smile at Zico again. “don’t worry, we won’t! Jess just kidding!” “hey I’m not!!!”I said with annoyed tone. I really don’t want to see him or work with him! “look our café is that small! How could we afford to hire another person?!” I asked. “Oh for this, you do not need to worry! Kuangki is going back to his hometown for marriage, so he won’t be able to work! Zico is to replace him!” YongGuk said as he preparing to open the café shop.  I surrender, he win! I walk angrily into the kitchen.

“Ah~ finally” we closed the shop and going back. When I get into the car, I quickly fasten my seatbelt and try to get some sleep. Suddenly, someone bump in again. I open my eyes “YOU! AGAIN?!” Zico smile at me and “Hyung, noona, let’s go home!” YongGuk drive the car and I was shock. What happen now?! He work with me, now he going back with me?! “Why you again?!” I shouted. “Jess, why you always being so rude to Zico! He is elder than you! you should call him oppa!” YongGuk said. “No way!” I cross my arms and pout.

Zico’s POV

Looking at her angry face, I smile. She is really cute! I like her! I love to , but is that love?! I don’t really know but making her angry seem fun to me. “is ok, bro!” I said “Jess, just being friendly to me!” “as if you wish!” she turn to me and mouthed the words. “JESS!!!” Amelyn shouted at her as she knew her cousin being mean to me. “alright! I keep quiet! You both been poisoned !!!dead already!!!!” she curse like a small kids and closed her eyes. I purposely rent a house next to her, so I could easily get close to her. I wish I could really own her.  In these 30 days, you going to love me! I’m sure!!!


 

I never planned for three updates for today, but since my lovely readers are desperate to know how is the guy. So, I make it up! Please do comments, vote, subscribe!! help me to love and take care of these characters ya! Thanks again for your reading~