Egypt (Part 2)

In Love with A Gay Man

 

When the moment I opened my eyes, I no longer at Egypt. I was in the Seoul hospital. Back to this completely white room. I heard someone talking out of my room and so I get up and take a peak.

Woman A: dangsin-eun gwon JiYong , hangug eseo gajang yumyeonghan usang ibnida algo gyesibnikka? (Do you know that is Kwon JiYong, the most famous idol in Korea?)

Woman B: jeongmal? geuneun mungchi e dochag haessgi ttaemun-e nollaum 4 cheung eun pyeswae eobs-seubnida. (Really?No wonder 4th floor closed since he gets into the wad. )

Woman A: ne! geuneun neomu bulssanghan ibnida! geuneun imi yeojeonhi kkaeeonaji moshal 3 il dong-anjunghwanja sil-e gaya hae! naneun monika ​​neun jagiui sangtae ga maeu simgag mal-eul deul-eoss ! (Yes! He is so pitiful! He stays in the ICU for 3 days already still not wake up! I heard Monica said his condition is very serious!)  

Women B: hananim-i geuleul chugbog balabnida! (Hope God bless him!)

Kwon JiYong? Did they mention Kwon JiYong? I quickly ran out the room and stop them from walking away. “sillyehajiman! (excuse me but)” both of them turn back and look at me curiously.

Women A: museun il-iya (What’s wrong?)

Even though I don’t know what they are talking about but I’m sure is something related to JiYong so I asked “I don’t know Korean, can you speak English? Yeo- yeongeo haseyo? (do you speak English?)” I used the simple Korean, hoping they could tell me how is JiYong’s condition.

Women B: Ne! (Yes!) I could speak English! What can I help you, miss?

I smiled wide as I heard she knew English. “Did you both just talking about Kwon JiYong? I’m his friend. The day I been sent in with him, how is his condition?” both of the women look at each other. I bet they scare that I’m the crazy fans girl or some kind of creepy paparazzi so I continue “I’m really his friend! Could you please tell me, how is he now?” I almost knee down to beg them and so they told that JiYong was in 4th floor’s ICU and his condition is critical.

After that, I sneak up to 4th floor, hoping that I could visit him. Although I manage to sneak in the ICU room, all I could see is a pale sick JiYong lay on the bed with many tubes plug in his body. I can’t bear with this. My tears wouldn’t stop from coming out and suddenly my chest get more aching when I try to get near to him in order to get a closer look. I tried to cope with the pain and move another step closer to him, but I could not. It feels like my chest been forcedly tearing apart and taking my heart out by someone.  I ran out the room with one hand grabbing my chest.  Once I left the room, I feel much better and slowly the memories flashing back.

Flashback…

I slowly awake from the blank out and I saw it’s already JiYong’s turn for the game. His foot is painfully hurting him but still he manage to dance to make out some beautiful masterpiece, where the 3 monkeys also approve with it. I slowly drag my weak body stand up and look at them, hoping for the good result. The master of Egypt was angry for the victory of JiYong but still he tried to cover it up. “Since you won, I will give you both the power to exchange soul.” JiYong turn and look at me happily. I rise up a thumb to compliment him. “But-” the master of Egypt said again and this make us worry.  “But I want to play another game with you!” he said. JiYong shake head to show refuse and the master of Egypt get mad. He turn down all the doors “No one can leave without my permission!”

“You said you’re going to let us go if JiYong won that game!” I screamed at him. “THIS IS MY EMPIRE! YOU ALL HAVE TO LISTEN TO ME! I SAID ONE MORE GAME MEANS ONE MORE GAME!” he turns himself into a bigger size and said.

“Fine! We will play another game! What you want this time?” JiYong said as the master of Egypt turns back to normal human size. “You love rapping~ let’s have a battle on that, shall we?” the master of Egypt said and take a bow after the saying. JiYong turns and loot at me one last time “Ok!”

‘ JiYong’s rapping skill is quite well, should not be a problem for him.’ I thought. Then the game began and what I did not know is the master of Egypt’s rapping skill is higher than JiYong. This time he loses. The master of Egypt laughed happily and said “You LOSE! Now is the punishment time!” he held out his hand toward JiYong’s chest direction. “What you’re doing?” I shouted to him as I saw JiYong already very weak. JiYong fall down on the ground after that.

I quickly ran across the bridge and surprise the bridge wasn’t burning me. The whole bridge turns into Ice Bridge. I do not know why but I also do not care about it. All I care is JiYong. I knew the master of Egypt is trying to do something bad to him. I hugged JiYong as he already faint. “JiYong ah~ JiYong ah~ wake up!”

“DEVIL! What you do to him?” I shouted at the master of Egypt angrily but he did not paying attention on me. His eyes glued on the Ice Bridge and saying “Impressive!”

“What impressive? Do you hear what I’m saying?” I was clueless what he saying that. Then, he turn back to me and saying “You have the Iced Heart!” his smile is so creepy that I swore my whole body trembling as I saw it.

Suddenly, he walk toward us and grab me away from JiYong and planning to stab his fingers into his chest “No! Stop!” I screamed. “My young lady, deal is the deal! He loses the game; he has to pay for the price. He has to give me his heart!”

“How could that be? He will be killed! How suppose a human live without having a heart?!” I quickly ran in front JiYong “No! I won’t allow you to do this!”

“You!” he was angry and almost hitting me as I closed my eyes prepare for the worst. I wait for a while but still nothing happen. I slowly open my eyes and I realized that the master of Egypt did not hit me. “I would not break the deal for anyone! But you could use your heart to exchange, and then I will let him go!” the devil said.

“My heart?!” I touched my chest and struggling. “Don’t worry! You will still be alive even you don’t have the Iced Heart! But-” he pursues me. I knew he want my heart so bad that why he do not killed me while I stop him from getting JiYong’s heart. “But what?” I asked. “But you can never love anyone anymore. Whenever you get close to them, you will feel painfully hurt! If you want to live peacefully without pain, you have to live like a zombie. NO EMOTION! NO STRING ATTACHMENT!”

I think for a while and agree on the deal. “I could give out my heart but you have to promise me. Let both of us go and exchange our soul back.” Without any announcement, the master of Egypt’s fingers stab in my chest “SURE!” he said while my eyes open wide due to the shock. He strongly pulled back his hand and I saw my bleeding heart already in his hand.  I feel numbness after that and look at the wound on my chest. It already began to recover by itself.

“Don’t worry! No one will know that! In the reality life, you still have the beating heart rate like others.” The master of Egypt said as he pushed me and JiYong down to the cliff.

End of Flashback…

I covered my eyes with my bare hand. What I have to do? I can never get close to JiYong anymore. I wish he wake up soon. I slowly walk down to my room.  

Jess: It just takes no more than one seconds to take my heart from me, but it takes forever to take my love away from you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I twisted the storyline a bit to explain what happen on Egypt. I hope it turn out well and I love this kind of tragic dramatic love. Please let me think what you think about it. Rate, Subscribe, Comments are most welcome. Please continue show your big love to my characters. Thanks a lot!