Take Care, Ma Love

In Love with A Gay Man

Jess's POV 
"Ah~" he shouted and seem like he remember something "maybe this would remind you something" he said as his eyes turn green. His tongue sneaks out.... "Oh my gosh~" I was completely shocked until I fall on the ground become speechless "Mas-master of Egypt?" Is not even a question, me and him knew it very clear. He is... He never leaves?! "Oh my lord queen, you still remember me?! Do you miss me?" His tongue sneak out and on my face. Is so disgusting but I seem been frozen. I can't even move an inch. Maybe because the fear and shock. His arms start cuddle my waist and slowly his hands roaming around me. "Tell me how bad you want me just like that night, sweet..."his eyes shut tight and take a deep sniff on my hairs "babe~" a soft peak on my neck and smirked. That night?! What he means? "What you're saying?" I asked with shaky voice. He open his eyes and this time is a normal human's eye lens. "You like to play pretend so much huh?" He faced me and it's SeungHyun's look again "so fast forget Seunghyun oppa already?" He cupped my face with his bare hands. "You mean... Me and SeungHyun...no me and you?" I think I know what he trying to say. So this a while, I been hanging with master of Egypt instead the real SeungHyun? And... And we... "Do you mean me and you... That night in the hotel...?" I can't even continue it. It's horrible enough by just thinking. Then I feel his finger placed on my lips "no need mention it,darling! We are grown up adult. It's understandable when we need each other at some romance moment like that!" Again he smirk. I hate his dirty smirk. It makes me think what I guessing was totally right. I feel like killing myself for being drunk that night. What should I do? I supposed to give my precious V-card to my loved one, who is JiYong not him nor SeungHyun. His laugh getting annoying and I decided to sweep all my fear aside first. I stand up and said firmly "what do you want from me?" But when he came a little close, the fear come back and bite me. My eyes just open wide and it can't hide how much I scare of him "I want you! You know it very well! If you willing to return with me and be my queen, I would do everything for you!" He said. "Seung-" I paused and realized he ain't him. He just confusing me with SeungHyun's look "master of Egypt, I can't! I won't do that too. You know I love JiYong!" 
At this moment, his eyes turn red and he gets angry when I mention JiYong's name. "No you don't! Why would you love and chose a loser over me? You are mine!" He shouted and hold my shoulder tight as if he going to break my bone. "Ah~" It hurts so bad until I kind of losing my voice to groan for the pain. I swear I think I heard some cracking sound before he let me go. "If I were you, I would do a smart and wise choice!" He said before disappear with my mom. "Mom!" I used my last strength to shout and wishing to stop him but I can't. Then I heard his echo saying "I give you one day time to send me the good news! P/s I love you my lord queen!" Then again come along with the annoying laugh. 
Now I know he ain't the real Seunghyun. Where did the real Seunghyun goes? I don't know and I could only care less. What I supposed to do? Save my mom or save me and JiYong's relationship? The answer is obviously to be know but it's hard to do. 

So I dragged my bruise and painful body back to the hotel. I pressed the door bell as I forget to bring the room card with me when I was out. 

JiYong's POV
"Ding dong~" will it be Selena? I thought as she said she went out to find Jess. I didn't go along because if I do, it would be tough to hide from the paparazzi and fans. So it is better I stay and wait for her return. Each sec that passed is like a century to me. Is so torturing when you can't do anything for your loved one but only wait. When I open the door, I saw her. "Jess?!" Even I can't believe what I saw but it makes me so happy. I hugged her tight and she weakly yelled for the pain "ouchhh~" I knew that I hurt her "what happen, jagiya?" I part us away for a while and caressed her hairs behind her ear. Then she avoid my touch. She even sweep away my hands from her. "I'm here to tell you something, JiYong!" She said it seriously and the tone remind me what I saw a few hours ago. "Jess, come in first!" I said and gently pulled her into the room. She trying to talk a few times but I keeps interrupting. This is because I'm scare. I scare everything would be true. She would say that words to me. Then she stand up from the seats "let's break up!" Same dialog, same tone, same expression. "Why?" My words just slipped from my mouth even I know the answer she is about to answer. " I don't love you anymore! I..." The difference is she starts crying and can't even continue the sentence properly. So I hold her shoulder and try to turn her, facing me but I only gain another pain shout from her. What happen to her arms? Without caring about her protest, I lift up her sleeves and saw all the bruises on her arms. "Oh my~ what happen to you, jagiya? Who did that to you?" I asked nervously. " Seunghyun~ erm ... No master of Egypt ! He is back!" She said. "So you knew it too?" I asked her unconsciously. She look at me with full doubts expression "you knew it already?" She asked and I nodded. "Selena is back and she didn't die. It's all that bastard's dirty trick!" I said and slowly explained everything to her. 

Jess's POV
Is all because of me. That why they were suffering. That why SeungHyun is dead. I start this and me should end it by my own. For the sake of mom or JiYong, I must do it. One last time, I touched his beautiful face and he stop talking when I do it. "Jagiya?" He called but I just reply with a smile. I guess that freak him out. His face speak louder than his mouth this time. I wiped my tears and stand up again "I'm gonna marry him! Bye!" I said and turn, planning to leave. 

JiYong's POV
"No! Wait! Why?" I don't get it! I explained everything to her and I'm no doubts to face the problem with her. Why she is leaving? "What do you mean why?" She asked without turning back or look at me. " I told you, he is..." Without letting me complete the sentence, she said the same thing as the vision "I know what he is..."

Jess's POV
"I know what he is..." Then I kind of saw the vision of master of Egypt and my mom. I know he is threaten me. If I don't get the answer that makes him satisfy, he will be very upset. "But I love him." I closed my eyes and purposely shouted. Then I feel JiYong grabbing my wrist "no! You lied!" He said "Let go!" Is what I cruely respond to him. Swinging his arms away and I leave the room. Goodbye my love. Take care please!