The Truth Revealed

In Love with A Gay Man
SeungHyun's POV 
Last night, Jess was drunk and start making out with me all the way back to the hotel room. We were so into it until we both fall on the bed. 'You're still so beautiful as the first time I saw you, my queen!' I mumbling while caressed her hairs. I start attacking her neck, nibble on it a little and make a mark on it. 'You're mine! Always and forever!' The beast side of mine just showed up. I start taking off her clothes when i heard her attractive . Seem like Jess was in the mood too as in her hand slowly move to the south. 'SeungHyun ah~' this brings me back to the real world. She is calling other guys name while wanted to making love with me?! No way! I push her hand away and she look at me with full of confuse look. Her eyes vision were so blur. I know she is not in the right mind now. She would regret and sad! I don't know why I just hate to see that. I never cares about anyone but she grab my attention since the day she came in my world. While I was thinking, she takes an advantages and attack my lips. I can't resist it and continue the thing we about to do. Luckily, this silly girl fall asleep and I manage to control myself. I immediately get up from the bed; on top of her. I covered her with the blanket and sit aside. Then, the three annoying monkeys pop up 'master! Why you stop?' They asked.'dont you always want her to be your queen, my highest?' One of them move forward and asked. 
 
Nobody's POV
' yes I do! But what I want is her true love, her soul! Not her body! I'm not like the dirty normal human!' SeungHyun said. At this moment, his eyes turn color. It become something like a snake's eyes. He walk near to the mini bar and pour out some wine. Before drink it, he sneak out his....'S-S-s~' tongue out to taste and smell it. The sound he make exactly like a snake and the tongue was very long. 'So what should we do with this little witch here, master?' One of the monkey took out Selena from the bag. 'You will have to pay for this, you bloody idiot! Let. me. Go!!!' Selena shouted angrily. 'Jess, wake up! Wake up!' Selena turn back and saw Jess sleeping on the bed. However, SeungHyun make a moves and pour some magic spell around Jess 'she can't heard you anymore as I already put a spell on her! She can only wake up in the morning!' SeungHyun said. 'You ... You bastard!!' Selena scolded and trying to move forward and hit him but the caught by those monkey. 'How dare to talk like this with our master of Egypt?' The monkeys slapped her and said. 'Bring her back to our world! Once I settle everything here, I will bring her (Jess) back!' SeungHyun looking at Jess who still sleep and said. 'Jess won't love you! She won't follow you to go there!!! You are so bad! How could you used SeungHyun's identity to cheat all of them?' Selena scolded. ' this is what the human taught me! As long as I win the game, she (Jess) fall for me then I can bring her back to be my queen!' SeungHyun said with big laugh. 'Jess didn't know you're not the real SeungHyun! She fall for SeungHyun not you even you win the game! Besides, Jess destined to be with JiYong! She won't be yours ever!!!' Selena yelled. 'What you just said?!' Seunghyun get mad and turns into a snake. He finally shows his true color. 'What do you do to Seunghyun?' Selena gets terrified too and asked. 'I will get Jess for sure! And that useless guy?! I killed!' He said. 'Take her back!' He ordered. 'You evil demon!!! How could you kill people like that!!!' Selena yelled angrily. 'If Jess do not care for you so much, I will kill you for sure! How dare you talk to me in this rude way?' The snake just turn back to human look, which SeungHyun. The monkeys pulled Selena back to their world as their master order. 
 
SeungHyun's POV
She... I walk closer to look at her pretty face. Is hard for me to control myself not to touch her if I'm still being in this room. I better leaves. Look at all the clothes on the floor... Will she wakes up and think nonsense?! Hmmm but I can't touch or look straight at her now especially that body. Well I know! I write a note to explain we didn't do anything then leaves. Perfect!!! So I did.
 
Nobody's POV
While SeungHyun opened the door and leaves, the wind blows. The notes fly under the bed and so Jess couldn't found it on the morning.