Give me back my body!

In Love with A Gay Man

 

Jess’s POV

I grabbed my hairs like crazy and straight buried my face on the staring “What should I do? What should I do? Assshhhh I’m going crazy!” I screamed out loud. After that, I calm down by comforting myself “Wait! You gotta get your head straight! Calm down! Calm down!!” I keep repeating few times to myself then I slowly lifted my head up

Open my eyes looked at the empty street “If I’m in G Dragon’s Body, then who is in my body?” this question suddenly pop up in my mind. I took out the phone and plan to confirm what I thought is it correct.

“ashhh this phone also with all the alien language?? Are you fooling me around?” I’m frustrated with the Korean words on my phone. I don’t even know which the setting is and which the call button is L Ok, this is iphone 4s which is same as mine. If I follow the way I open my setting on my phone, perhaps I could change the language in to English? Thus, I follow what my mind is told me to do so. It’s work!

Now the phone is in English version. “Yes! This is better!” I smiled wide then bite my lips and quickly make a call to my own phone…It connected “Hello?”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

JiYong’s POV

‘phew~ that was close’ while I thinking, suddenly some sound interrupted my mind

‘Yo, choom top~ come on come on~ Choom Top~ If I told you to be my girl~ If I told you be my world~ If I told you to hold me down, would you come around can you be my lover~’

I wonder what that sound come is from and Dong Wook said “Your phone, Jess!”

“oh?!my phone?” I searching from my bag and I found it “Yeoboseyo?” while I answer in Korean without my knowing and I get my sense back while Dong Wook look at me with suspicion look. I quickly cover back by saying “Hello?”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jess’s POV

I heard someone said hello in Korean but then she quickly cover up with “Hello?”

“Hello? Are you G Dragon?” I quickly asked

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

JiYong’s POV

I wonder who is the one knowing my real identity since I was stuck in this female body “You are-” I left it hang so that he could answer me. I know is a male voice on the other sides

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jess’s POV

He did not denial that, and it means that he is really G Dragon? My mouth open wide and I can’t believe it. We are exchanged our soul? “Hello? You there?” he asked and make me realized that he is still waiting for my answer

“I…I’m Jess! The one your soul stuck with!” I said it awkwardly since even myself can’t believe this actually happen

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

JiYong’s POV

She claimed that she is Jess, but she has a male voice? No! Wait, did that means her soul stuck in my body and I stuck in her body? So that our voices tone are different? I was completed shocked. How could this happen? Is that possible? I thought the switching soul will only happen in drama. Oh My God! I take away my phone and saw my phone number. So, double confirm that she is me now!

“YA~ Jes-” I almost screaming out her name but then Dong Wook give me a glared and I cover it up by calling “Jasmine!” I fake a smile on my face for Dong Wook and he continue driving

I whisper as soft as I could “YA~ Jess, what you done to me? give me back my body!”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jess’s POV

What a rude man he is? Screaming through the phone and calling me giving his body back as if I’m the one who done something wrong? “Hey, monster! Watch your words, ok? I’m not the one who stealing your body! You are the one should give me back my body!” I was so pissed off with him and just ended the call straight away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

JiYong’s POV

She cut off the call without letting me to reply back. “Oh~ ashhh this girl!” I was so angry but I have to remain calm as Dong Wook still beside me. Now, what should I do? A rude girl just gets in my body and I’m in her body. ‘Could someone just tell me that this is a prank? Or just a horrible nightmare?’ I thought.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jess’s POV

‘Now, great! Both of us mad on each other and we have no idea how we get into each other’s body and how we going to get back to our bodies!’ while I was thinking, I saw one MPV drive towards my direction from the mirror. I get down the car and saw someone walking down from the MPV and a guy just waving at me.

“Yo bro, are you alright?” he come near to me and hugged me

He let go of me and have a serious look at me…waiting for my answer “oh?” I was confused and shock… Am I dreaming? He is YoungBae? I really saw YoungBae with my eyes? His charming smile just melted me…

“JiYong ah~” another elder lady walk towards me “cha-e ta habsida ! dachyeoss ni? (let’s get in the car! Are you injured?)”

I’m not quite sure what the lady said. So, I just shake my head and look at them. “dangsin-i ulileul moleuneun geoscheoleom wae ulileul bwa ? (Why you look at us as if you don’t know us?)” YoungBae said.

“Sorry? I don’t really get what you said!” my fingers run through my hairs and I just have no idea how they going to respond while the sentence simple slipped out from my mouth.

“What’s wrong with you? Do you mean you don’t know Korean?” he was shocked from what I said. I nodded my head since there is no way I could hide. I really can’t get any clue about his saying.

“Noona, naneun uliga byeong-won-e delyeo gaseo ! (Sister, I think we should bring him to the hospital!)” YoungBae said to the lady and she nodded “arrasso! JiYong ah, get- in- the- car!” she said it words by words in English and make sure I understand.

“YoungBae, you too! papalachi neohui dul-eul eodgi jeon-e (before the paparazzi get you both)” the lady said to YoungBae while hurrying us into the car.

During the journey, everyone was quiet and they keep on stare at me like I’m a freak

YoungBae is the first one who break the silence “ajigdo naega nugunjineun al gess-eo? dangsin-eun jeongmal ajig hangug-eo molla? (Do you still know who I am? you really don't know korean already?)”

I look at him with innocent and confuse expression; he knew the answer after all. He let out “ashhh” a frustrated tone.

“what about noona? Do you remember her?” he continue asking

I fake a bitter smile and they knew the answer is ‘no’ but then I said “I know you are Dong YoungBae! Taeyang!” this brighten the hope on their face “but that is all I know!” their expression immediately changed from happy to disappointed back

“Noona, jeongmal munjega JiYong ! (JiYong really having problem!)” he said

I wish I could tell them, I’m not having problem…I’m just switching my soul with another freaking bastard only.

“nado al-a! geu iyuleul ulineun byeong-won-e gago issseubnida ! (I know! that why we are heading to the hospital!)” The lady said