Who is he?

In Love with A Gay Man

SeungHyun's POV

"I went back to YG entertainment!" I carefully speak out while observing her reaction. Suddenly, she jump up and ran out. Is she remember something? That why she ran away? "Jess~" I chased out immediate with shout. She ran into the kitchen. Is she finding knife to kill me that why she enter the kitchen? I swear I would be frighten to death by my own imagination "Jess~" I stopped as I saw her turn back and look at me. "Wae yo, oppa? Gwenchana? (What's wrong, oppa? Are you ok?) She seem worried as she looking at me. "Erm... Why you ran out? Did I saw anything wrong? I am sorry. I don't mean to." I asked and she burst out with a big laugh. "Is that why you're so nervous? I just remember I forgot to turn off the stove that why I'm panic." I look at the stove and knew I was in a very awkward situation. All I can do is force a bitter smile "oppa, you're so funny!" She keep laughing and so I shut her off by saying "enough, let's go to sleep!"
Her eyes grew wider when she heard that "let's?! Means me and you? Sleep together?" She asked. "No! I mean you sleep in your room and I sleep in mine!" I said while pushing her back to her room. "But I want to sleep with you!" She protested. "No! Who taught you to have this kind of shameless idea?" I said. "The tv show! The boy and girl stay in the same house and same room... They..." I know what she is trying to say but I interrupted by saying "enough! Now go to sleep! No more tv show tomorrow!" Just like a father I shut her to sleep. Of course I wish we can be as a real couple but the truth is we are not. I'm her brother. I can't do that to my own sister. As I walk back to my room, I mouthed "I love you, sister!" 
 
The next day...
"Oppa~ good morning!" I saw the cheerful Jess again. Is good to see her being so happy everyday. Maybe memory losing is good for her. "Sleep well?" I asked her while sitting down. "Yes!" She said. She come to me and hugged me "oppa, I'm not sure is it because of our current environment. Now I don't have much nightmare and sleep well. I feel secure in every single move! Is like here is my own house!" She explained. Of course it is your house. Looking at her happy face, I think my decision of coming back to Korea is correct. "Sweetie, I need to go!" I gently push her away as I saw it's time for me to go for working. "Oppa~ can I go with you?" She asked. "No!" I shouted with anxiety. "Why you're so loud?" She asked with soft voice as if she is gonna cry. "No I mean... No need to go here and there. Don't tired yourself! Just stay at home!" I immediately hugged her and comfort her. "But previously you did bring me to work sometime! Why not this time?" She asked. Sometime she did act like a kid and I have no idea on how to handle her. "Baby, please! No! Not this time! You don't want me to get scolded right?" I look at her with puppy face and hoping she will buy in. "I'll buy your favorite pistachio ice cream when I'm home! Now just let your oppa go for work alone. Alright?" I asked again as I didn't received any reaction from her. Finally she voice up "ok! But I want two big boxes of pistachio ice cream!" I smiled with her cute reaction and pinched a little on her nose "ok!" 
 
Jess's POV
It is so boring to stay home alone. I wish I could go out, but SeungHyun would be angry if he found I sneak out. Suddenly my phone rang. 
"Hello?" 
"Baby, it's me! I'm sorry! I guess I would a bit late today."
"Oh... Ok!"
As I hang up the call, I smiled. SeungHyun will be late, which means now if I go out and come back on time. I think should not be  having any problem. So I get dressed up and went out. "Wah! Korea really beautiful!" Due to I don't have any transportation and I can only walk to the park nearby my house. I saw some kids happily ran in the park and some people are jogging and chi chatting... Suddenly, a small little girl fall down in front of me. She cried and I immediately pick her up and comfort her "little girl, don't cry! It's ok! You didn't get injured!" I told her and she stop crying "what's your name? Where is your papa and mama?" I asked her. She turn back and pointed at a pair of couple that are walking towards your direction. As they stand in front of you, they said "thanks for helping our daughter! Say thank you, Samantha!" The little girl thanks me and they leave. Just when I think of turn back and  someone called my name from behind. I was freeze at that moment. Is it SeungHyun? Is he find out that I was sneaking out? But the voice ain't deep as SeungHyun. As I turn back I saw a man with full of tears in his eyes. He ran towards me and hugged me tight "stupid woman, where have you been? Do you know I was missing you badly?"