Vision or Dream?!

In Love with A Gay Man

 

Jess’s POV

I turn to him and suddenly he pulled me into his embrace. “Do you know how much I was worried about you?” he said with chocking voice and I feel wetness on my hairs. Is he crying?! Why he acting so strange? First, calling me for so many times! Second, jump in my room at night and yell at me. Now, hugged me and crying?! I pushed him away and look at him as he quickly wiped his tears. Big ego fellow! “YA~ what’s wrong with you?! How could you know my address and my phone number?”

He rubbed his neck and nervously said “I called the private detector to check for me! You’re the staff of Heartbreaker café. Is not hard to find tho!” “You ask people to check my things?!” I said angrily.

“YA~ how could you scold me in this way? I’m worry that you might cause in troubles, so I need to come to see you!” he said.

“I might cause in troubles? What troubles you’re talking about?” I asked with curious.

JiYong’s POV

How I’m supposed to her about the dream I have? I feel it is a vision and not just dream. How I supposed to let her believe this? It is so real until I could feel it with my warming heart!

Flashback…

During the journey of meeting master of Paris~ Late night, I could not sleep and decide take a walk near by the lake! We do not know where we are now and due to the stupid women picking up the flower, so now we…kind of trapped in another strange world, where everything is larger than us. I left out a gasp and I realized someone behind me. I turn back and it is the little witch, Selena. “What you want?!” I said with annoyed tone.  “Why you always act so cold and rude to me?” she said. “Do I even need to be good to you?” I turn back and faced the lake. She flies in front of me “You can be rude and mean to me, but you cannot do that to Jess!” I rolled my eyes and asked “Why not?” “Because you do not want it!” she poke at my chest “No matter how frustrated you are! No matter how many times you denial! You know you have something for her!” she said. “No! I don’t!” I lied and turn to another direction. She flies to my front again “Yes, you do! There is something linking you and her! You both meeting must not be a coincidence but an inevitability! Do you not supposed to be there must be a reason?” her questions makes me speechless. “Now you listen carefully, I could feel that Jess will be in danger someday and only you could save her!” “That stupid woman will be in danger? When? Why?” Although I keep calling her stupid and silly, I do really care about her. I’m nervous when she said she can predict she will be in danger. “She will lost her life! I do not know when will it be, but when the day come you will know!” she disappear in front me after saying. “I will know?!” I mumble.

Jess’s POV

He seem to freeze for a long time. What is he thinking? What troubles he is talking about? I waved my hand right in front him again “YA~MONSTER!!!” I yelled.

JiYong’s POV

Her yelling brings me back to reality. “Huh?!” “I’m asking you what troubles I might trap in!!” she yelled angrily. Just when I’m about to tell, someone knock the door. “Must be Zico!” she whispers softly before walk out to open the door. When she walks out the room, I saw the crystal ball that keeps Selena, so I grab it along as I leave. I immediately jump out from the window. I must check what really going on, I thought.

Jess’s POV

“Zico, you’re here!” I greeted him and invited him in. I walk to the room to find JiYong, but he is nowhere to be found. Am I dreaming just now?! Is it an illusion? I walked out again with full of doubts.

Zico’s POV

Sniff…sniff… JiYong’s scent?! He is here before?! I immediately walked to the window and I saw a white Bentley drove fast pass by. I’m sure is him! This man sure found out something! I need to make my plan moves faster. I heard the footstep and I knew Jess was coming out. Thus, I immediately sit back to the couch and pretend nothing happen. Look at her doubts face, I knew my sense was right.

Four updates today~~ how was that??!! The storyline just pop up in my mind! I didn't plan for Zico being like this :'( Mianhe, Zico! I still love you but I have to do something~ Comment, Subscribe, Vote!!!!!!