Friendly Mode

Little Infinities

 

The next morning, Myungsoo went to do groceries with his mum. Because according to his mum, accompanying your own mother to do groceries will lower down your depression. Yeah right.

Myungsoo’s phone rang and he picked it up without even looking at the caller ID.

“Hello?”

“Are you currently at your house?” A voice said back.

Myungsoo sighed. He knows this voice too well.

“It doesn’t hurt to say ‘hello’ back to me, you know. Anyway, I’m not. Why?”

Sungyeol snickered and said, “Because I’m currently at your house.”

“Oh. Umm, well I’m on my way back.”

“Great. See you soon.” Sungyeol hung up.

 

Sungyeol is sitting on the front step as Myungsoo’s mum pulled into the driveway.

Sungyeol automatically gets into the friendly mode as he started to chat with Myungsoo’s mum.

“So, you met Myungsoo at Support Group?” His mum asked.

“Yes, that stupid Support Group according to Myungsoo even though I believed it’s not really that stupid.” Sungyeol flashed a smile.

“Did you hear that, Myungsoo? Even your friend right here thinks that the Support Group is not stupid.” She glanced at Myungsoo.

Myungsoo rolled his eyes. He can’t believe that Sungyeol is in his mum side when he’s supposed to be in his side because you know, friends need to support each other.

“How lucky I am to meet someone like Myungsoo? I guess I am indeed very lucky. He’s a nice guy and fun to be with.” Sungyeol chuckled.

“Oh really? Aww, that’s very sweet of you, Sungyeol. I already like you.” Myungsoo’s mum smiled broadly.

Oh, Lee Sungyeol is probably the best sweet talker out there. Myungsoo thought.

“So, where are you going?” She asked.

“Somewhere.” Sungyeol trailed off as he shot a glance at Myungsoo.

“Oh well, have fun boys and remember, stay safe.” His mum said happily before waving them goodbye.

They walked together in silence before Sungyeol said, “Your mother is a nice mum.”

“She’s nice to everyone except me.” Myungsoo said.

“Oh come on, she’s a nice person. Plus, I like being liked. Is that crazy?” Sungyeol grinned.

“Yes, you are.” Myungsoo teased.

But Sungyeol didn’t seem to mind so they keep on walking along side with each other, hands brushing past each other.

Sungyeol fought the urge to wrap his hands around Myungsoo but failed.

He slowly wrapped his hand around Myungsoo and keep on walking like nothing happened.

Myungsoo glanced down to see their hands wrapped around each other and looked back up, smiling.

And out of nowhere, a smile is starting to spread all over Sungyeol’s face too.

 

 

A/N ; the main image credit to https://twitter.com/pinkprince7 ! and here you go, 121028 Myungyeol Yokohama Arena Tour cr: lpring0313

 

I SERIOUSLY LOVE MYUNGYEOL'S RELATIONSHIP FRIENDSHIP