"Because Sungyeol never talks about anything else."

Little Infinities

 

Myungsoo went back to the stupid Support Group the next week because he felt bad for leaving Woohyun alone when he’s the one who supposed to accompany Woohyun and not Sungyeol.

Myungsoo sat on a chair before the elevator opened, revealing Woohyun and his mum.

Woohyun wore sunglasses and clung to his mum’s arm with one hand, a cane in the other.

“Hi, Woohyun. It’s Myungsoo.” He said when Woohyun is close enough.

Woohyun smiled and said, “Hiya Myungsoo, how’s it going?”

“Good. I’ve gotten really hot since you went blind.” Myungsoo said jokingly.

“I bet.” He grinned before sitting on the chair next to me with his mum’s help.

“Heard you’ve been in the ICU?” He said after he’s settled down next to Myungsoo.

“Yeah. It . Hey, wait. How did you know about this?” Myungsoo asked.

“I’m pretty up-to-date on your life because Sungyeol never talks about anything else.” Woohyun said.

Myungsoo smiled.

After the stupid Support Group ended, Myungsoo turned to Woohyun and said, “Ready to go?”

Woohyun took Myungsoo’s arm and walked with him to the elevator. But his mum insisted that she should be the one that’s helping Woohyun and not Myungsoo.

“You want to come over to my house?” Woohyun asked after his mum took over.

“Sure.”

 

 

They sat down in the living room while Woohyun’s mum went off to the kitchen to make dinner.

Woohyun talked about how his life went on after he’s blind. He said it’s hard to accept the fact that he can’t see anything else except for blackness but he’ll get used to it sooner or later.

Myungsoo told Woohyun about his poor oxygenation and Woohyun joked around saying that it was caused by Sungyeol.

Myungsoo laugh it off before Woohyun said, “You know, Myungsoo. Sungyeol always takes video games too seriously. Like, always.” He said.

“Yeah, he’s kind of a weird lad.” Myungsoo answered.

“Do you like him?” Woohyun asked.

“Of course I like him. He’s great.”

He’s more than great, Myungsoo thought.

 

 

 

 

YEOL WANTED TO KISS BUT GET REJECTED

 

 

BUT MYUNGSOO IS STILL AFFECTED YEOL did i mentioned that Yeol's face is the in this gif

 

 

HUG HIM LIKE HE NEVER WANNA LET GO

 

 

AND WHISPER SWEET NOTHINGS TO HIM

 

 

 

BECAUSE MYUNGYEOL IS LOVE <3