"He loved you so much. He really did."

Little Infinities

Lee Sungyeol died eight days after the day Myungsoo read his eulogy.

He was with his family when the cancer finally stopped his heart.

His mum called Myungsoo at three in the morning and Myungsoo knew that Sungyeol is already gone.

Everything inside Myungsoo collapsed.

It was unbearable. The whole thing. Every second is worse than the last.

His parents called around noon to say the funeral would be in five days.

Myungsoo wanted to refuse but he knew he had to go, since he’s going to speak and everything.

 

 

When he first got there, Myungsoo sat on the back of the church, watching as people walk up to the coffin. They would kneel down next to it or stand over it and look at him for a while.

“He loved you so much. He really did.” Sungyeol’s mum said as Myungsoo went over to hug her.

Myungsoo walked up to the makeshift aisle between the rows of chairs.

Myungsoo could see him as he approached. His beautiful, Sungyeol. Not breathing anymore.

“I love you.” Myungsoo said as he knelt down.

Myungsoo leaned forward and kissed his cheek. “Its okay, Sungyeol. Its going to be okay, okay?” Myungsoo said, tears trickling down his cheeks.

When the minister said, “Let’s pray.” Everyone bowed their head to pray.

Myungsoo prayed hard that Sungyeol is going to be happier wherever he is now.

Myungsoo just wanted to go home, honestly.

Myungsoo really didn’t want to go. He didn’t want to see them lower him into the ground and he didn’t want to see Sungyeol’s mum crying again.

He finally got home around six, and Myungsoo is exhausted.

Myungsoo just wanted to sleep, maybe like forever. He just can’t go on a day without Lee Sungyeol.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N ; 

 

I AM SO SORRY FOR ALL THE ANGST BUT--