Just a short chapter~

Little Infinities

 

“Myungsoo!” His mum shouted from downstairs.

“What, mum?” Myungsoo grumbled as he went down the stairs.

“Here, sit down next to me.” She gestured to the spot next to her.

Myungsoo sat down and said, “What?”

She looked at him in the eyes before saying, “Honey, I know you love Sungyeol and Sungyeol loves yo-.”

“Mum, quit it already. I don’t want to talk about this.” Myungsoo sighed.

His mum his shoulder gently before saying, “I’m not saying that you can’t love him or he can’t love you. You cut me off before I’m trying to tell you something.” She said.

“What? What are you trying to tell me?”

“You and Sungyeol are having a dinner today. I planned it out for you.” She smiled.

Myungsoo frowned. “What? How am I going to ask Sungyeol out for a dinner, mum, you know I at these things.” Myungsoo said.

She shook her head and said, “I texted him already and he said he’ll be there so you have to go, alright?”

“Without you?”

“Of course without me. I don’t want to bother you two. It’ll be lovely, I promise.” She smiled again.

“Mum.”

“I’m just saying.” She said before standing up and walking away.

Myungsoo sighed. What is he supposed to do now?

 

 

So, here he is. Standing outside Sungyeol’s door, feeling nervous like hell.

It’s like the day when Myungsoo is forced to give out a speech about safety in front of thousand students from his school. And he still hates that teacher who asked him to do that.

“Sungyeol?” Myungsoo shouted.

“In a minuteeee.” Sungyeol shouted from the other side.

The door slung open, there stood Sungyeol, looking breath-taking than ever.

“Hi.” Myungsoo said in awe.

“Myungsoo.” Sungyeol smiled.

Myungsoo flashed a smile.

“Are you ready?” Sungyeol said, offering his hand to Myungsoo.

Myungsoo grinned and clasped his hand around Sungyeol’s.

“Ready.”

 

 

 

 

 

A/N ; just a short chapter to make it sound senseble in the next chapter! :)

 

tehehehe MyungYeol going to work together <3