Lee Sungyeol, is probably one of a kind

Little Infinities

 

Myungsoo went to Sungyeol’s house the other day.

As he approached the door, Myungsoo could hear someone crying inside.

And then he heard a voice that’s unmistakeably belongs to Sungyeol, crying out, “BECAUSE IT IS MY LIFE, MUM. IT BELONGS TO ME.”

And Myungsoo quickly spun back towards the front gate and keep on thinking to himself, “Oh god. Why am I eavesdropping? Oh my god, why.” He mumbled to himself.

When Myungsoo is already out from the house compound, he texted Sungyeol saying that he’s outside of his house.

A minute later, the door opened. A smiling Sungyeol appeared.

“Always a pleasure to meet you.” He smiled.

“I’m going to grab my breakfast. Are you coming?” Myungsoo asked.

“Well, I’d be out of my mind if I declined such an offer.” Sungyeol said before dropping his arm around Myungsoo’s shoulder and started walking.

Myungsoo tried to stomach down some eggs while Sungyeol is enjoying his breakfast.

“Why are breakfast foods breakfast foods?” Myungsoo asked.

“Why don’t we have curry for breakfast?” Myungsoo added.

Sungyeol looked up from his food and said, “Myungsoo, eat.” He said it with his mouth full of food.

“But why? I mean, like seriously. How did eggs get stuck with breakfast? Why must there be eggs in every breakfast?” Myungsoo asked again.

“Next time, we’ll have breakfast for dinner and vice versa, deal?” Sungyeol answered with his mouth full.

“I don’t want to have ‘breakfast for dinner’. I just want to know why eggs are stuck with the breakfast set.” Myungsoo answered.

Anyway, Myungsoo knew it was a stupid issue to argue about and Myungsoo felt kind of bad for eggs.

“You are a hard person to comfort.” Sungyeol said, drinking down his hot coffee.

“Easy comfort isn’t comforting.” Myungsoo said.

For a moment, Sungyeol said nothing before he opened his mouth and said, “You do know how to shut me up, Kim Myungsoo.”

Myungsoo showed a broad smile and answered, “It’s my responsibility.” He teased.

“It’d be awesome to fly in a superfast airplane that could chase the sunrise around the world.” Sungyeol voiced out.

There, he did it again. Saying random things, that’ll always make Myungsoo smiling to himself.

“Also, I’d live longer. We age slower when we move quickly versus standing still.” Sungyeol added, locking eyes with Myungsoo.

“How many dead people do you think there are?” Myungsoo asked, still not breaking the eye contact.

“I don’t know. There are probably more people alive than all the dead combined. There are about fourteen dead people for every living person.” Sungyeol answered.

“And how do you know all this things?”

“I searched about it back then. I was wondering if everybody could be remembered. No matter the living or the dead.” Sungyeol said.

Myungsoo stared at Sungyeol for a while, thinking why on earth was he searching about deaths and wondering if everybody could be remembered.

Lee Sungyeol, is probably one of a kind. Myungsoo thought.

“I’m in love with you, I am.” Myungsoo whispered.

“I’m in love with you too, mister-i-am-not-depressed-at all.” Sungyeol grinned.

“I’m in love with you and I’m not going to deny this. I know that someday all of us here and somehow we’ll ended up back together in the afterlife, or not and I’m in love with you.” Sungyeol said, sending a shining smile to Myungsoo in which Myungsoo thinks that’s more blinding than the sun.

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N ; 

   

 

MyungSoo giving his mic to the singing SungYeol