"You gave me a forever within the numbered days and i am grateful."

Little Infinities

 

When the elevator door opened, Myungsoo is in the stupid Support Group room, again.

He saw Sungyeol sitting on one of the chairs, his face is too pale for a living human.

“Myungsoo.” He greeted, trying hard to smile.

“You’re late. I’m about to eulogize.” Woohyun said, behind Myungsoo.

“Oh, you’re here. Hi Woohyun.” Myungsoo said.

Sungyeol gestured for Myungsoo to sit next to him.

“Will you speak at my funeral?” Sungyeol asked after Myungsoo is seated next to him.

“Of course, yes.” Myungsoo said, leaning his head on Sungyeol’s shoulder.

Woohyun cleared his throat, “I’m trying to eulogize here.” He said.

“Okay, okay. Go on.” Sungyeol said.

“Lee Sungyeol, is a prankster. But we forgive him. We forgive him because he got eighteen years when he should have gotten more.” Woohyun said.

“And, I do not believe I have ever met an attractive person who was very aware of his own physical attractiveness.” Woohyun added.

“Ouch.” Sungyeol interrupted.

“Shut up, man. I’m trying to say good things about you.” Woohyun said before continuing.

“But, when the scientists of the future show up at my house with robot eyes and they tell me to try them on, I will decline it. Because I do not want to see a world without Lee Sungyeol.” Woohyun ended up.

Myungsoo was kind of crying by then.

Woohyun covered his face with his hands and started to cry. “Damn it. Why are you making me do this, Sungyeol.” He said between the sobs.

“It’s your turn now, Myungsoo.” Sungyeol looked at Myungsoo and smiled.

How can he actually smile when he’s dying? Everyone, this is Lee Sungyeol.

“My name is Kim Myungsoo. Lee Sungyeol was the love of my life. We wrote an epic love story together. And I will treasure our love story forever because like all real love stories, it will die with us, as it should.” Myungsoo stopped to take a deep breath before adding.

“I hope that he’d be eulogizing me instead of me eulogizing him because he deserves a longer life than me.” Myungsoo started crying.

Myungsoo took a few breaths and went back saying, “There are days, many of them and God, I want more numbers of days for Lee Sungyeol than he got. But Sungyeol, my love, I cannot tell you how thankful I am for our little infinity. I wouldn’t trade it for the world.” Myungsoo’s voice cracked.

“You gave me a forever within the numbered days and I am grateful.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

p/s ; and the angst feels starts now ;-; please get ready and do know that i still love you for staying with me up until now T.T