Epilogue

The Old Fashioned Princess

- 3rd Person Pov-

‘Can’t you please talk to him?’

Hug

' I don’t know what to do anymore!’

Bboe

‘I’m losing my mind, because of him!’

Bboe.

‘I can’t sleep, because I’ll see his face in my dreams!’

Bboe. Giggle.

‘I can’t stand being around him, because he has skin ship issues!’

Bboe. Giggle.

‘What in the world can I do, so that he’ll stop?!’

Bboe. Bboe. Giggle.

‘TAEMIN! STOP GIGGLING LIKE A GIRL AND KISSING HER! I’M HAVING A SERIOUS TALK HERE!!!’ Chunji snapped frustrated, glaring at Taemin ‘YOUR BEING VERY DISTRACTING!’

Taemin turned to face Chunji and stuck his tongue out ‘Merong~ Taeminnie can Bboe Byul-a-na Milk as much as he wants’ he taunted grinning ‘Your just JEALOUS~’

A sigh escaped Byul’s lips, as she got out out of Taemin’s hug ‘Can’t you go do something else while I’m talking to Chunji Oppa?’ Byul stated looking at Taemin

Taemin pouted ‘Ani! Fine! Taeminnie will stay still’ he said ‘but Taeminnie wants to hug Byul-a-na Milk.’

Byul let out another sigh but nod her head, instantly Taemin grinned and wrapped his around her, pulling her close to him.

 It was a free day for everyone…so they planned to use it wisely. Minho and Nana were out on a date same with Key and Uee, Onew and Jungah. Jonghyun and Kahi were having a Romanic time alone in the garden, Byul and Taemin planned to relax in the dorm, L.Joe had an assignment so he was busy in his science class…which Chunji was very thankful of. And as usual when Chunji got his chance to be ‘L.Joe Free’ He would find someone to vent out his issues in life…and just it happens…it was to the relaxing Couple. Byul being serious and listening attentive to Chunji’s issue, but it was clear that Taemin couldn’t and wasn’t bothered to listen or stay still…only continuously giving Byul pecks on the cheek  and was grinning and giggling like a girl. Of course Chunji couldn’t stand it since it was far too cheesy and seeing how love sick Taemin was…it disturbed him.

‘So what do I do?’ Chunji asked getting back on track

‘Honestly… I don’t have any ideas at all. Rejecting wouldn’t help since you’ve done that many times, avoiding, being harsh…you practically tried every thing. And none of it worked or helped.’ Byul said

‘Eh? Someone is liking you, Chunji?’ Taemin questioned with a questioning look, but then it changed to a huge grin ‘Who is it? Who is it?!’

Both Byul and Chunji gave Taemin a funny look ‘You mean you don’t know?’ Byul questioned

Taemin tilt his head cutely and smiled ‘Nope. So who is it?’ He asked

‘Yah! Have you honestly not been listening to me?!’ Chunji scowled

Taemin grinned ‘Taeminnie was giving Bboe to Byul-a-na Milk to care about anything.’ He beamed

Chunji held back from ripping his own hair out due to Taemin’s lack of attention and awareness.

‘L.joe Oppa is courting Chunji Oppa.’ Byul said simply

‘WHAT?! SERIOUSLY?!’ Taemin exclaimed shocked ‘S-So… L.Joe is GAY?!’

Both Byul and Chunji rolled their eyes ‘Neh. His Gay.’ They both stated

‘Then Taeminnie has been worried, stress and jealous of L.Joe for nothing?!’ Taemin exclaimed

Hearing this made Chunji laughed while Byul raised a brow at him.

‘Worried, Stressed and Jealous?’ Byul repeated in a questioning tone

‘Phahaha that idiot had thought there was something between you and L.Joe. Since L.Joe had became your friend’ Chunji laughed

Taemin’s face flushed red causing Chunji to laugh louder

‘Every time L.Joe was with You, he would watch from afar and glare holes into the back of L.joe’s Head. If it wasn’t that, he would be complaining and whining like a baby’ Chunji continued to laugh.

‘Taeminnie didn’t know!’ Taemin defended pouting, face still burning red from embarrassment ‘But that’s not the problem right now! What are you going to do about L.joe feelings?!’

Chunji laugher died down remembering his situation.

‘You know Oppa… I really hope that you would accept L.Joe Oppa’s feelings and just be with him’ Byul admitted boldly

If Chunji was drinking…he would of choked, but thankfully he wasn’t…so he was simply dumbfounded  ‘W-WHAT?!!!!’ he exclaimed

Taemin grinned ‘Taeminnie Seconds that!’ He beamed

‘YAH HAVE YOU TWO LOST YOUR MIND?!’ Chunji shouted ‘THERE’S NO WAY I CAN OR WOULD TURN GAY!’

‘Then be a Biual.’ Taemin simply stated ‘Taeminnie thinks you both will be a great couple

‘GAH!!! There’s no point talking to supporters!’ Chunji groaned and stomped away angrily, leaving the couple.

Byul gave Taemin an impressive look when Chunji had left ‘Never knew you were one to would accept this matter so easily.’ She said amused

Taemin grinned and chuckled ‘ Of course Taeminnie would accept it.’ He said happily which made Byul smiled at how accepting He was…that was…until he continued ‘Knowing L.Joe is Gay makes Taeminnie really really happy to know that he has no competition and if Chunji is also out of the picture, Taeminnie doesn’t have to worry about Chunji could possibly steal Byul-a-na Milk Away from Taeminnie!’

Byul eyes twitched as she punched Taemin on the head lightly ‘You Pabo. And to think that you were so accepting.’ She muttered

- Jonghyun & Kahi -

Finding no help from Byul and Taemin, Chunji went to seek help or advices from the next couple he was able to find…which were Jonghyun and Kahi.

‘Aishi, can’t you see we’re trying to have a romantic alone time, here?!’ Jonghyun hissed, unhappy that Chunji was ruining the moment.

Chunji rolled his eyes ‘And you think spending time in the academy’s garden is romantic?’ he mocked sarcastically ‘ You should of taken Noona to a nicer place THAT is OUTSIDE of the ACADEMY.’

‘Exactly what I had thought’ Kahi agreed with a nod, which made Jonghyun pout but she ignored him ‘So what’s the problem?’

Jonghyun rolled his eyes ‘Don’t tell us it’s about L.Joe’ he stated

Chunji gave them a look which made Jonghyun groaned.

 

‘ You know what? Just date that guy.’ Jonghyun stated crossing his arms ‘Then he’ll get bored and then dump you. There. Problem solved.’

Hearing the word Bored and dump, pissed Chunji off and had earned Jonghyun a smack on the head from Kahi.

‘Idiot. L.Joe is not that type.’ Kahi defended L.joe ‘If they both are together, L.Joe would treat and worship Him like a god.’

 ‘Yea that’s true…imagine all of the skin ship, pickup lines and gifts e would be showered in from L.Joe’ Jonghyun agreed

Kahi rolled her eyes ‘Your describing yourself you know that.’ She stated

Jonghyun grinned ‘But it’s all done better then him. I am after all the king of these things.’ He self praised

Chunji’s mouth drop wide open in disbelief of what he had heard.

‘D-Don’t tell me…’ Chunji stuttered

Both Kahi and Jonghyun stared at Him, observing Chunji’s reaction and smirked ‘yep, we ship you two’ they both teased

‘AISHI NOT YOU TWO TOO!’ Chunji cried

‘Well I might as well break it to you while your in this state…practically everyone in the group ships you guys.’ Jonghyun stated like it was nothing.

Chunji had a look of horror on which made the couple laugh

‘We’re serious you know’ Kahi added with a grin

Speechless and finding no help, Chunji sulkily left the couple.

-Chunji Pov-

I grumbled silently to myself.

‘How can they accept this so easily?!’ I mentally thought angrily

‘How can they wish that I would accept that idiot.?!’

‘Are they looking down on me?!’

‘Maybe I should quickly find myself a girlfriend.’

‘But before that maybe I should try to convince him again to give it up.’ I whispered to myself.

Decided on that I headed towards LJoe’s Science class, reaching his class, I pecked inside.

My heart pound hard against my chest while my eyes were searching for L.joe. Spotting him in the corner of the room, full of determination and fully focusing…a small smile came on to my face.

‘He looks different when it comes to work’ I thought

I won’t lie to you…L.Joe looked really cool and…handsome when his hardworking or serious…but it’s not like I’ll admit that all out.

‘Should I go in now? What if I distracts him? Maybe I should talk to him when his finish.’ My mind debating weather I should go in and or not.

But my thoughts were cut short, when I heard annoying whispering.

‘Ew can you believe that there’s someone like that here?’ A male student in a group whispered to his friends while glancing at the back of the room.

My eyes followed where he had glanced…and for some reason…I felt my temperature rise. Rise due to anger.

Because that guy was talking about L.Joe.

‘Yeah, I know right?’ one of his friends agreed

unknowingly I let out low growl and tried to ignore them…

What was the Headmaster thinking when he let someone like that in the academy?’ A girl said in disgust

Another b****y group…

‘I know right! Don’t they do background check?’ agreed another girl.

‘Someone like him would ruin the academy’s reputation.’ Another one added

‘How in the world would that be possible?!’ I mentally protested

Again I ignore the gossiping group…but it was hard to…why?

Because practically everyone in that class was talking about it and it spread out through the hallways as well. I looked back into the classroom, to see that L.joe didn’t seem to be even bothered by the people around him gossiping.

‘How could he possibly stand it?’ I thought in amazement

If that wasn’t enough, there were even some that had the guts to walk up to L.joe.

‘Yah, someone like you should just leave this place. You don’t belong here’ A guy snarls down at L.joe.

L.joe looked up from his work book and stared blankly at the guy and his group of friends.

‘With your standards and grades, maybe YOU should consider if YOU belong in this class.’ L.joe retorted with a smirk

I was clearly impressed at how L.joe had nicely dealt his current situation.

The guy and his friend glared down at L.Joe.

‘Standards you say? HA! And you really think you would have enough standards to be with Chunji? A royal? HA that’s the world’s funniest thing!’ laughed one of the guys

‘Tsk yeah, keep dreaming gay loser. Never in a million years would Chunji Oppa returns your feelings.’ A random girl butted in

Slowly I felt my blood boiling. L.joe hung his head down not wanting to show his emotions…

‘Your really a mistake here Loser. So you might as well get lost.’ Added another girl

Having enough of their insulting, I slammed my hand onto the side of the door catching’s everyone’s attention.

‘Shut the F*** up’ I snapped in rage

From my sudden appearance, it cause everyone to go silent…they were shocked that I was there….they were more shocked that I had swore…but most of all they were shocked because I was defending L.joe. But L.joe was the one who seemed to be most shocked compared to everyone in the room…maybe it was the fact that this was the nicest and first time ever doing something like this for him.

‘Really…what the hell am I doing?’ I mentally asked myself

But really it wasn’t the time to be mentally hitting or cuss at myself for my actions.

‘You are all students in an elite academy. So why don’t you all act more maturely instead Bullying B****es.’ I stated in a cold tone.

There was a long silence, before it was erupted by many sounds of laugher from the students...mainly the guys who were surrounding L.joe.

‘Phahahaha Your Defending someone like him?! Hahaha’ Laugh on the of the guys

‘ Maybe your gay after all’ added another guy

‘ That totally makes sense! It’s not like he had ever had a girlfriend anyways.’ Another mocked and smirked at L.joe ‘ Guess you might have a chance after all. A Gay loser with a gay royal. Phahaha that’s gonna be classic.’

L.joe’s next action shocked me.

He jumped out of his chair and had grabbed the guy’s collar. ‘Don’t you dare F***en talk about Chunji like that’ He warned coldly

From his cold and angered exterior, it caused the gossiping people in the room to go silence. They were speechless and felt interior to L.joe’s coldness.

But there was going to be always one idiot that will dig their own grave…

‘And what will you do huh?!’ The guy who L.joe had his hold taunted him ‘What your going to go all gay on me and put your moves on me? Ha don’t make me laugh’

A cold and cruel smirk came onto L.joe’s face, which can scare anyone and anything less. ‘If you dare to badmouth about Chunji…’ L.joe started ‘I’ll break apart of your body. And this is no threat. This is a promise.’

Right now in my mind could only think that L.joe was unbelievably cool, admirable, and awesome. Why the heck am I praising him so much?

The guy in L.joe’s hold laughed…he was laughing hard.

And that was enough to snap a nerve in L.Joe.

BAM

Crack

Gasp

My eyes widen in disbelief…’.’ I uttered in complete shock

L.joe had thrown his fist square in the guy’s face…breaking his nose in one punch. The guy was on the ground covering his heavily bleeding nose. The guys who were surrounding him back off, mouth dropped in shock and their eyes showed fear.

‘F*** off, if you don’t want every single bone of your body broken.’ L.Joe warned darkly

It was in matter of seconds that the classroom was empty, all students had ran their asses off leaving only myself and L.Joe remained.

There was a long silence amongst us…

‘Does this mean you like me too?’ L.joe suddenly questioned, breaking the silence

I gave him a dumbfounded look ‘WHAT?! Where the hell did that idea come from?!’ I snapped

A huge cheesy grin broke onto L.joe’s Face ‘you defended me didn’t you? So that means the feeling’s mutual!’ He explained

Unable to think of any reasons or even an excuse, I glared at him ‘Yah, don’t you have an assignment to finish?’ I stated ‘well get to it and stop lazing around!!!’

I turned and stomped out…

‘LOVE YOU TOO BABE!’ L.Joe shouted, voice filled with joy

My face burned red as I quickened my pace

‘Why must my life turn out like this?!’ I wondered

-Later That Night-

-3rd Person Pov-

Everyone sat around at the dinner table, eating dinner.

‘SO how’s everyone’s day?’ Onew questioned

L.Joe grinned ‘MY BABE---‘ L.Joe was cut off when Chunji’s hand covered his mouth

‘Normal. So how were your dates?’ Chunji said changing the subject.

The girls giggled at Chunji’s action while the guys all rolled their eyes…

‘Dude, we know what happened. News around here spreads like light.’ Minho stated

Chunji mouth dropped ‘SO EVERYONE KNOWS?!’ he exclaimed

Jonghyun grinned ‘OH yeah. How the prince charming Chunji save the L-damsel’ he teased

Chunji groaned ‘I DID NOT SAVE HIM! I just stood up to idiots who could ruin the academy’s rep.’ he reasoned

‘Sure Sure. And Taemin still likes Boa.’ Jungah mocked

‘Who’s Boa?’ Taemin questioned tilting his head to the side confused before smiling ‘Byul-a-na Milk is the only one for Taeminnie’

‘Taemin your being too damn Cheesy!’ Chunji stated ‘it’s getting too much and it’s creepy!’

Taemin gave Chunji an offended look ‘your just jealous that L.Joe doesn’t give you love like Taeminnie is giving Byul-na-a Milk’ he retorted sticking his tongue out childishly.

This time it was Chunji’s turn to look offended…well he was more disturbed then offended…however L.joe on the other hand gasped and had a look of horror on…

‘I’LL GIVE YOU MORE LOVE!!!! BABE!’ L.joe cried dramatically and attempted to hug Chunji but didn’t succeed

’EW like I would be jealous!’ Chunji protested while defending himself from L.joe attempts of ‘love’ attacks.

‘ Okay… aside from that…any other news?’ Minho questioned, not wanting to hear further from the ‘next to be coupe’.

‘well---‘ ‘Well we’re not going to be hearing anything stupid that comes out of your mouth.’ Jungah cut Jonghyun off. ‘we don’t wanna hear how many babies you want or what your going to name them’

Jonghyun pouted with his arms crossed, next to him Kahi couldn’t care less…actually she glad that Jungah had save her from getting embarrassed by her own boyfriend

‘so you know there’s this---‘ ‘we don’t care about chicken either…’ Nana stated cutting Onew off

Onew puffed rude much…’ he said offended rolling his eyes in a joking matter

Key laughed loudly ‘Phahaha you never have anything new to say anyway, so why bother’ he laughed before calming himself down and smirked ‘I on the other hand have very---‘

‘I’ll shove 20 plats down your throat if it’s about shopping.’ Chunji stated threateningly in a joking tone.

Key let out a diva gasped and gave an offended snort ‘tsk people these days…doesn’t even appreciate the world of fashion.’ He grumbled

Uee rolled her eyes at her boyfriend’s behavior ‘and to think that Taemin is the one not in the right state of mind…. Taemin probably had been infected by this idiot….’ She thought shaking her head

‘Taeminnie is moving in with Byul-a-na Milk.’ Taemin suddenly announced with a huge grin on his face.

Sounds of chocking on food or just faces of shock were around the table…

‘NO! HELL NO!’  Byul first to have recovered from shock protested

Taemin pouted ‘but Taeminnie already packed everything’ he whined cutely

Byul rolled her eyes, not affected by his cuteness. ’Then unpack. Pabo’ she stated

‘I’m siding with Byul on this one…’ Uee agreed

‘A girl and a guy under the same roof alone is a very worrying matter…’ Kahi added

‘Especially Jonghyun as your Hyung, could have taught you erted things…’ Jungah continued, earning an offended look from Jonghyun

Nana nodded agreeing ‘Neh, we wouldn’t want to risk it…’ she stated

Taemin’s pout changed to a pitiful puppy look…’Hyung…please back me up…’ he begged, giving the guys this best puppy eyed look

But none of them fell for it…this time.

Onew gave him a disapproving look ‘ Taemin…’he said in warning tone

‘Taemin, Hyung can’t side with you on this one…’ Minho stated crossing his arms

 ‘ You practically see her everyday anyways…not to mention hogging her, clinging to her…and even stalking her.’ Chunji listed

L.Joe gave Taemin a funny look ‘dude…now that’s just creepy’ he joked

Taemin puffed his cheeks out, unhappy that none of his Hyung back him up ‘Just when I thought, I’ll be letting you move into my room’ he grumbled

L.joe ears perked up hearing Taemin’s grumbling ‘Say what! You were gonna let me move into your room if you moved out?!’ he exclaimed

Taemin still with a disappointed pout on, nodded ‘Neh.’ He answered

Many thoughts ran through L.Joe’s mind that very moment, before it all clicked into place and a wide grin came onto his face ‘DEAL! You can move out with Byul, if I can have your room’ He bargained

Taemin’s face lid up ‘Really?! OKAY!’ he agreed happily

‘Whoa whoa hold up…is that even allowed?’ Jonghyun questioned

Taemin grinned ‘of course, as long as there’s a spare room and I had already asked the Headmaster if a ‘non- royal’ could live in the our with us…and he said Yes.’ He explained

Jonghyun and Key’s eyes widened before they both stood in front of Taemin ‘OF COURSE YOU CAN MOVE OUT! AS LONG AS MY BABE CAN GET YOUR ROOM!’ they both shouted at the same time

Both Key and Jonghyun glared at each other, hearing that one another had copied their own words.

‘YAH! I said it first!’ Key stated

‘NO YOU DIDN’T! I DID!’ Jonghyun argued

L.Joe raised a brow as he pushed both Key and Jonghyun away from each other ‘HEY! He said I could have his room!’ He declared

And like that… an uproar of argument happened amongst the three…which caused the others to all sigh, except Taemin who only had a large grin on his face.

‘Wait…but why in the world would the Headmaster let You…a guy to move in with Byul?’ Minho questioned when the thought came into his mind.

At that it caught everyone’s attention and curiosity…aside from Key, Jonghyun and L.joe who were too into arguing to care or even pay attention.

Taemin grinned ‘Oh, Taeminnie just told the Headmaster that Taeminnie and Byul-a-na Milk are going to get married soon.’ He said like it was nothing at all. ‘And of course the Headmaster agreed to it.’

‘YOU F***EN SAID WHAT?!’ Byul snapped in anger, while on the other hand the others all just blinked amusingly

Taemin only grinned wider…if that was even more possible

‘well…at least he didn’t said anything more stupid then that…’ Kahi said trying to calm Byul down. ‘ Like mentioning having children or something…’

‘OH and Taeminnie also said that our 4 children will be learning in this Academy when they grow up! Kekekeke isn’t that going to be great?!’ he beamed

Byul was fuming in anger, while the others shook their heads at Taemin’s stupidity…

‘He learnt that from Jonghyun I’m telling you…’ Onew commented

‘LEE TAEMIN YOU BETTER GET YOUR BACK TO HEADMASTER’S OFFICE AND TELL HIM IT’S ALL A LIE!!!’ Byul shouted angrily

‘aww but that’s too late now…Headmaster already wishes us the best in our marriage and our future.’ Taemin said innocently

‘LEE TAEMIN!!!!!’ Byul roared in anger and charged at Taemin

Taemin let out a happy laugh while running away from his raging Girlfriend ‘Catch me if you can~’ he sang

With the trio still arguing and a couple playing cat and mouse…the others who were more sane, could only watch everything displayed before them as their entertainment…

‘You know…there’s never normal in this place…’ Uee commented

‘It’s beyond abnormal here.’ Chunji corrected

- End-