Chapter 27 – His Selfish + The Farris Wheel = Our Moments.

The Old Fashioned Princess

-Your Pov-

‘Byul-a-na Milk~’ Taemin sang smiling brightly at me

I sigh out an annoyed sigh ‘What?’ I questioned

On a free day, all I wanted was a relaxing and peaceful day…that’s all I asked for…but god seems to have other plans and had sent the devil in an angel disguise to crash into my place in the early morning.

‘ Can we go to your secret hideout?’ Taemin asked

‘No.’ I replied

‘aw Please~’ he pleaded

‘No’ I repeated

‘But Chunji gets to see it how come I don’t?’ Taemin questioned pouting

‘Because it was just an accident that he found it. Besides his not ever setting foot or talking about it so it’s fine.’ I said

Taemin went silent for a moment before he suddenly stood up, causing me to look at him

There was a huge sly grin on his face ‘then Taeminnie shall explore the woods and hopefully Taeminnie will fine it too!’ he beamed heading towards the door

I immediately shot up and tackled him down.

‘Hell No you aren’t!’ I said wrestling with him

Taemin struggled to get out of my grip. ‘Taeminnie will find it!’ he declared confidently, continuing to try and get out of my grip.

We both were rolling across my living room floor… me trying to prevent him from leaving and him…he was trying to get out of my grip. An idea then came into my mind as I grin evilly down at him since I was now sitting on top of him, his eyes flashed nervousness for second and gulped.

‘Byul-a-na Milk…Why are you grinning like that?’ He questioned nervously

I continued to grin evilly as both of my hands went to his sides and tickled him, Taemin’s eyes widen as he gasped for air as he laughed loudly and uncontrollably

‘PHAHAHAHAH BYUL..HAHAHA….A…HAHAHA…NA….MILK! S-S..HAHAHAHA STOP!’ He shouted between his laughs

I chuckled at him as I continued to tickle his sides ‘Not until you promise to not ever trying to find my hide out’ I said making a deal with him

‘PHAHAHAHA NO! AHAHAHAH TAEMINNIE HAHAHAHA WILL FIND IT! HAHAHAHA’ he declared between fits of laugher

I laughed a little at him ‘Well you can laugh to death then. Saves me the trouble of having to stop you all the time’ I said, not stopping tickling him

Taemin continue to be in his fits of laugher on the ground, rolling side to side hoping to stop my hands from attacking his sides, but that didn’t work.

-5 minutes later-

‘PHAHAHAHA OKAY! OKAY! HAHAHAHA TAMINNIE PHAHAHAHA PROMISE!’ he said between his laughs ‘PHAHAHA TAEMINNIE WON’T PHAHAHAHA FIND IT!.’

I chuckled and smiled proud of myself, I stopped tickling him but still remained seating on his stomach. Taemin panted tired from his laugher and was gasping for air, but on his face was smile. He suddenly sat up making me almost falling off of him, but his arms circled around my waist securing me on his lap.

‘Yah! Don’t do that so suddenly!’ I scolded but chuckled in the end

Taemin let out a soft laugh ‘Taeminnie caught Byul-a-na Milk Taeminnie will always catch Byul-a-na Milk.’ He said cutely

I enjoyed the feeling of his arms around me…it made my heart raced and pounding loudly. And if it wasn’t that…he words and his closeness was enough to make me smile none stop.

Lee Taemin…you have no absolutely idea how much you affect me.

-Taemin Pov-

I was enjoying this moment that I and Byul shared, her on my lap with my arms around her. Why was it that I always liking the feeling of skin-ship with her? Never once could I get rid of the smile that was completely glued on my face, My eyes couldn’t be taken off of her….they were just staring and watching her.

 ‘Is there something different about her? She seems really pretty today’ I thought ‘No…she’s always been pretty, naturally too.’

I didn’t notice it before, but now I only realized this now…of how close were being…and my face couldn’t help but to turn pink.

‘Why was I feeling shy all of a sudden? ‘ I thought helplessly staring at Byul but wasn’t able to say anything.

Byul seemed to have noticed something was off about me because she stared at me with worries in her eyes…her beautiful eyes.

‘Hey, are you okay?’ She questioned worryingly ‘Your not feeling sick are you?’

Byul placed her right hand on my forehead. Her hand in contact with my forehead sent shivers throughout my whole body…why was she affecting me so much?

‘T-Taeminnie…Is F-Fine’ I stuttered

Why can’t I be cool and collected? I was completely embarrassing myself right now. Byul may not realized it, but when she leaned in closer, making the distance of our faces closer, to barely 4 inches left…my heart was beating rapidly, hard and fast. I knew well my face was flushing more…turning red.

And For odd reasons my eyes had moved from her eyes to her lips, which were so close, that is…if I just leaned in I could kiss her…

‘K-KISS?! WHY DO I WANT TO KISS HER?!’ I mentally screamed surprised by my desire to kiss her.

My head as if being controlled moved on it’s own, was leaning into Byul’s touch, but it didn’t stop there…my face was inching closer to her, closing the distance between us.

‘Taemin?’ She questioned not knowing what I was doing.

Words that I never even thought of just flew out of my mouth without my consent ‘Taeminnie wants Bboe Bboe.’ I whispered, leaning in closer

I could see that Byul was caught off guard and had froze due in amusement…but my mind didn’t pay attention on that…all it was focusing on was to get to her lips. My lips barely, slightly brush against her before a loud knock was heard, snapping me out of my trace and Byul out of her amusement. But from the bare brush…there were tingling feelings setting off in my body. Byul instantly jumped off of my lap…which left a pool of disappointment in me.

‘Byul~ Are you home?~’ I knew that voice.

I frowned ‘What does L.Joe want?’ I mentally questioned unhappily

That wasn’t the problem I should be thinking about…it should be why the heck did I have such a desire to kiss Byul. What is happening to me?

Byul opened the door ‘hi, L.joe Oppa.’ She greeted with a smile

L.joe grinned at her ‘Wanna go to Lotte World?’ he asked

Is he doing what I think his doing?

‘HIS ASKING HER OUT ON A DATE!’ My mind screamed

I shoot up from the ground, revealing myself to L.joe that Byul wasn’t the only one here… by standing beside her.

‘Oh Taemin you’re here too.’ L.joe said finally acknowledging me

‘Lotte World?’ I questioned

L.Joe nod and grinned ‘The others decided that we all should go since there’s nothing to do today and everyone’s feeling bored.’ He explained

I mentally let out a relieved sigh…so everyone was going to be there not just them…

Byul smiled and nod ‘Sure, I’m in.’ she said

L.joe then looked at me for my answer, but isn’t it obvious?

I Nod ‘Yeah Taeminnie is coming.’ I said

L.Joe grinned ‘Great! Minho had hire a mini bus for us. We’re meeting in front of the academy, so you guys go get ready’ he said and left.

‘What’s Lotte World?’ Byul questioned after L.joe had left

I smiled ‘It’s a place with lots and lost of fun rides, games and food.’ I explained to her while expressing how big it is with my arms. ‘ And it’s really beautiful there spectrally at night!’

I could see the excitement that was all over Byul’s face ‘Can’t wait then’ She said smiling

‘Taeminnie will take Byul-a-na Milk on all of the rides!’ I declared also excited ‘and Taeminnie will play games to win Byul-a-na milk lots and lots of toys!’

Byul laughed softly at me before she seemed to have remembered something and stopped laughing ‘Taemin, You should ask Boa to come with us.’ She said

Boa…I had forgotten all about her!

I smiled ‘Boa-ah is busy today.’ I lied

For some reason…I just didn’t feel like being with Boa…not today. Why is that? She’s my girlfriend…someone who I’ve always being in love with…so why didn’t I want to be with her like I did with Byul?

Byul nod ‘Ah, I see.’ She said ‘well let’s go then.’

I smiled happily and hug on to Byul’s arm ‘Let’s Go~’ I sang happily and dragged her out.

-Chunji Pov-

Everyone stood outside the academy waiting for the Bus to come and to also wait for Byul and Taemin…which they came…by Taemin dragging Her out.

‘Taeminnie and Byul-a-na Milk are here!’ Taemin beamed happily.

‘It wasn’t necessary to run here…you know…’ Byul stated

I smiled and made my way to them ‘Byul I heard from Uee and Kahi that this might be your first time to Lotte World!’ I said

Byul smiled and nod ‘Yep and I’m excited’ she said

L.joe smirked ‘Well with me as your guide, your Lotte World experience will blow your mind away!’ he stated

I glanced at Taemin and had notice that his face was blank for 0.5 second before a fake smile was on…His arms that were clinging on to Byul’s arm tightened slightly

‘Ani! Taeminnie already said he’ll show Byul-a-na Milk around.’ Taemin said

I mentally laugh ‘that guy is Jealous.’ I thought knowing Taemin very well.

The bus came and knowing Taemin he would be dragging Byul in at top speed…however…Before he could get the chance to, L.joe had cut in between Byul and Taemin, splitting the two and drag Byul on to the bus…laving a very dumbfounded Taemin.

‘Oh dear…looks like we’ll have a long trip with the whining baby Taemin…’ I heard Key said

‘And it’s always because of L.joe’ Jonghyun added

I raised a brow…’this happens a lot?’ I questioned

‘More then you think.’ Key and Jonghyun stated

‘But you know…it’s just Taemin. No matter how many times we told him L.Joe and Buyl are just friends like brothers and sisters…he doesn’t believe it.’  Jonghyun said

I raised a brow ‘Doesn’t he know that L.joe is gay?’ I questioned

Hearing this caused Jonghyun and Key to froze ‘. He doesn’t know!’ they exclaimed ‘no wonder…’

I rolled my eyes ‘typical them. But then again…’ I thought ‘this is interesting.’

 ‘Leave it be, don’t tell Him’ I said and entered the bus.

-Taemin Pov-

I was not happy…

Seating:

[   Taemin  ] [   Chunji   ]                 [Jonghyun]  [     Kahi     ]

[      Uee     ] [     Key    ]                 [   Jungah ] [   Onew     ]                 

[   Minho    ] [    Nana   ]                 [    L.Joe    ] [     Byul     ]

 

L.joe was talking none stop, yelping on and on about Lotte World to Byul, who is always listening attentive to him at each word that came out of his mouth. She couldn’t even sense my gloomy atmosphere…I sat sulking in my seat.

‘Yah, What up with you?’ Chunji whispered to me

I wasn’t in the mood to talk to him, but it would be rude if I didn’t ‘Nothing’ I short replied him

Chunji rolled his eyes ‘I can clearly see that something’s up.’ He said ‘So might as well let me hear it.’

I let out a sigh…’I don’t like L.Joe with Byul-a-na Milk’ I muttered

But I knew That Chunji could hear me

He rolled his eyes ‘Like that isn’t obvious, you’ve been glaring holes into his head.’ He stated

‘Taeminnie is being serious here’ I said slightly frowning

‘Okay Okay. Well…what are you going to do about it?’ ‘Chunji questioned

I looked down ‘I Don’t know.’ I honestly said

Chunji rolled his eyes again ‘You already have a girlfriend…which you should of invited her to be here with you’ He said

‘ I wanted to spend today with Byul’ I said

‘Tsk, you’ve been doing that ever since after the play day.’ Chunji stated ‘Not that I I’m against it or anything, but seriously…what are you trying to do?’

I looked at him questioningly ‘What do you mean?’ I asked

Chunji looked like he was annoyed ‘Taemin you have a girlfriend already, but yet your getting jealous every time Byul is with another guy. You don’t like it, you feel like you have to do something to separate them.’ He said firmly ‘But what right do you have to do that?’

I was silent because Chunji’s words hit me hard…what he said was true…But, what was I suppose to do? I just felt that way.

‘But I’m doing it because I don’t want to lose a friend’ I said defending myself

Chunji gave me a look of anger ‘Friend? Or the fact that your taking advantage of her feelings for you? Is she like a back up plan for you if something bad ever happens to you and Boa?’ he said angrily ‘ Your being really selfish Taemin.’

The fact that I’m hearing those words from Chunji…the words that seems to be the answer to my strange behaviors lately…it made me angry at him, to have said that boldly out…he doesn’t know truthfully why I did it…it’s something I couldn’t even explain myself…but I am positive that it wasn’t selfish. He just doesn’t understand.

I clutch my hands into a fist, restraining my anger and the feeling of wanting to punch Chunji in the face…why am I becoming like this?

‘You don’t understand’ I whispered angrily

Chunji still had a firm and hard look…looking at me ‘Or maybe it’s because you just don’t want to Believe it.’ He retorted and turned away from me.

- Your Pov -

Stepping out of the bus I stare in awe at the sight before me…Lotte World…is absolutely beautiful.

‘Yah, Byul your going to get full from eating flies at this rate.’ L.Joe Joked chuckling

I closed my mouth and grinned widely ‘IT’S SO PRETTY! AND BIG!’ I exclaimed excited

‘The inside will blow your mind away’ Nana said chuckling.

We went through the entrance…and Nana was right…it looked great outside but even better inside. Lotte World is very greatly decorated, very fitted for young children.

‘Where shall we go first?’ L.Joe questioned

‘Well you guys do that.’ Key said and held on Uee’s hand with a big grin ‘WE’RE going on a date on our own! Bye!’

Key didn’t let Uee utter a word as he excitingly dragged her away and were lost in the crowd.

Jonghyun grin ‘That’s a great idea! BABE! LET’S GO!!!’ He exclaimed excited and dragged Kahi behind him

‘Geez…what’s the point of coming here together if their going to have their own separate dates…’ Chunji commented

Onew smiled ‘but it’s not a bad idea’ he said and looked at Jungah ‘let’s go babe’

Jungah didn’t disagree and nod happily ‘have fun you guys.’ She said before leaving with Onew.

‘Then I guess that means you two are going too huh?’ Chunji stated looking at Minho and Nana

‘No need for us to explain then. Bye~’ Nana said grinning and left with Minho.

Taemin, Chunji, L.Joe and Me were left by ourselves.

‘Wouldn’t you want a date with Chunji Oppa?’ I questioned in a whisper to L.Joe.

L.joe had a very tempted look as if he would gladly and instantly go but gave me a small smile ‘Nah, I said I would show you around.’ He said

I rolled my eyes ‘Your mouth says that but I’m very damn sure your dying to have your first date with Chunji.’ I stated ‘beside there’s still the Dog face I can hang with.’

After hearing me say that L.Joe grinned widely and in a flash had thrown Chunji over his shoulders and ran in the sea of Crowd…I guess Chunji was too shocked and startled by L.joe’s sudden action to even have time to scream. Taemin had a confused and funny look on his face as if he couldn’t understand what just had happened.

‘So where are you going to show me first?’ I asked

A bright smile instantly came onto his face, he automatically hug on to my arm and drag me away ‘Let’s go play games first before the rides!’ he said excitedly

I chuckled and followed behind him…I’ll make more memories with him maybe not as couples like I would of hoped for…but even…as friends is still something I would cherish.

 -Chunji Pov-

‘YAH! PUT ME DOWN! YOU SON OF A B****’ I shouted

L.joe let me down with a huge grin on his face while I gave him a hard glare

‘What in god’s name are you dong?!’ is stated

He grinned wider ‘We’re on our first date’ he stated ‘now let’s go on that!’

I growled ‘No!’ I rejected and walked away from him

Only to be held back because he cling to my arm

‘Weather we have our date or do you wish that I publicly kiss you’ He threatened with a smirk ‘And you know I’ll gladly do the second option.’

My mouth dropped wide open ‘WHAT KIND OF OPTIONS ARE THOSE?! YOU EVIL SELFISH BASTARD’ I shouted

L.Joe rolled his eyes ‘Your catching attention from people’ he stated

Looking around, I had gathered a crowd due to my shouting…my face flashed red from embarrassment. L.joe smirked and dragged me out of the attention of the crowd/

‘Might as well go with the first option, it’s impossible to find the others anyway.’ He said grinning

I groaned ‘Fine. But don’t do anything weird.’ I said

L.joe had a innocent face on ‘what do you mean by weird?’ he asked cutely

OH MY GOD. I DID NOT JUST THOUGHT THAT WAS CUTE.

I frowned ‘Don’t make that face you ert.’ I said and walked off ‘let’s get going.’

- Night Time -

-Your Pov-

Time really passed by, time was really going to quick in my opinion. I really didn’t want the day to end. Lotte World was best and no word could describe it’s beauty at night, colorful lights were lid throughout the whole theme park as if it was a wonderland. For the whole day, I’ve played countless games with Taemin…and to be honest…he really at many of the games. But Surprisingly his very well with the extreme rides like the rollercoaster, high drops and other crazy rides. Lotte world was near closing time, but we still had time for one last ride.

‘Byul-a-na Milk we must go on the Farris wheel!’ Taemin exclaimed happily

I looked at him confused ‘what’s a Farris wheel?’ I questioned

Taemin grinned ‘It’s a big round shaped ride like a wheel it also moves like a wheel, and we seat on it’ he explained

There are many times that Taemin’s explanation just doesn’t make sense…for example…I questioned him ‘what was a roller-coaster’ he would say ‘It’s a ride like snake! It moves really fast like your flying.’…he could of just compared the ride to a railway train…at least that would have been a closer description then a fast flying snake…

I followed Taemin to the ride and glazed in awe at the ride, yes indeed it was round shaped like a wheel and it had many colorful shinning lights that changed color…it was really beautiful.

‘Hey! You guys are here too!’ I heard a familiar voice shouted

Looking to the side, I could see that everyone was there, guess they all had in mind to ride the Farris wheel before leaving.

I smiled ‘Did Oppas and Unnis have fun?’ I asked

They all nod and each talked about what they did excitedly…well aside from Chunji who complained.

-Taemin Pov-

I was surprised to see that EVERYONE was here waiting in line to ride the Farris wheel…I could help but to feel cautious of the fact that L.Joe might steal Byul away and ride with her…this ride was already for two people. So I stuck close by here and kept my eyes on L.joe.

‘Hey Byul do you want to hear something cool about the Farris Wheel?’ L.joe asked her grinning

Byul chuckled ‘Oppa you know I’m always interested to hear what you have to say…that is…if your not complaining.’ She said smiling

L.joe pouted for a second before dismissing it and was grinning again.

‘you know, they say that when the Farris wheel stops, if your carriage is the one that stops at the highest point of the ride and you kiss your partner…you guys will be together forever.’ L.joe explained

Byul gave L.joe a disbelieving look ‘Really?!’ she exclaimed

L.joe grinned and nod ‘yep I’m being serious.’ He said

I frown slightly, why did he have to tell her this? Unless his planning to ride it with Byul and if their carriage stops at the top and his going to kiss her…my eyes widened

‘NO! CAN’T LET THAT HAPPEN!’ my mind shouted

I instantly hugged on to her arm earning a funny look from L.joe

‘Taeminnie is really excited are you Byul-a-na Milk?’ I asked her

Byul didn’t seem to have notice my reason for suddenly being like this and only nod happily

‘Yeah I’m really looking forward to see the view up there’ Byul said smiling

I glanced at L.joe only to see that he was talking to the others, I felt a littler more relieved…well for now at least.

‘Byul-a-na Milk…You have to ride this with Taeminnie’ I said ‘Okay?’

Byul gave me a funny look ‘Who else would I be riding this with’ she retorted

I smiled feeling happy that she had said that. It made me feel more reassured that it was going to be me experiencing this with her not L.joe.

-10 minutes Later-

It was finally our turn, probably also be the last for the day. One by One each couple got on…I couldn’t help but to laugh at the fact that L.joe and Chunji had to go on together…Chunji was whining how he would rather wait then to get on with a guy. I grinned happily, I was going to get on this ride with Byul. We both went into our carriage and sat down facing each other, the doors closed and the carriage started to circulate.

During the time of the ride, my eyes were only staring and watching Byul, who was looking out of the glass window in awe at how beautiful the night scene of Lotte world is…but honestly specking…I found and felt that she was prettier then anything else…well maybe second to Boa but she’s still very beautiful.

I smiled seeing how she was looking so fascinated and would comment and pointed the things she saw….she’s really adorable.

‘They say that when the Farris wheel stops, if your carriage is the one that stops at the highest point of the ride and you kiss your partner…you guys will be together forever.’

What L.joe had said earlier came into my mind…

There was that sudden feeling again…that feeling that I shouldn’t be wanting something because it’s not right to…but I just couldn’t help it…

I was wishing that it was our carriage that stopped at the top

‘If Bboe Bboe…we’ll be together forever’ I thought smiling just of the thought.

-Your Pov-

I really enjoyed the view from this ride, everything below was definitely very beautiful. But then…suddenly the ride came to a stop. I turned gave Taemin a questioning look, however when I looked at Taemin he also seemed to be disappointed.

‘Is the ride over already?’ I asked feeling a little disappointed if it was.

Taemin gave me a small smile and shook his head ‘ani…it’s just stopping for a moment. Like L.joe had said’ he explained

‘Ah. I see’ I said nodding

Looking at Taemin I could still see the disappoint in his eyes

‘Taemin? Why do you look disappointed?’ I asked

Taemin chuckled must be because I had caught him ‘I was hoping that it would be our carriage to have stopped at the stop…’ he said

‘They say that when the Farris wheel stops, if your carriage is the one that stops at the highest point of the ride and you kiss your partner…you guys will be together forever.’

I could remember L.joe said…

‘Was Taemin expecting to have kissed me when the carriage stops at the top?’ I thought, feeling…happy.

My thoughts were happy but then that couldn’t be the case since he has a girlfriend…maybe he was hoping that we could be friends…forever. Whether it’s as friends or more…It didn’t matter…because I was just glad that at least we knew each other and the memories that we’ve made…that’s good enough for me.

‘Yah, don’t be so gloomy’ I said smiling ‘Even if our carriage is not at the top…you know very well that I’ll forever be here anyway.’

Taemin  stared at me for a while as a sincere smile came on to his face ‘You mean it?’ he questioned ‘Your going to be with Taeminnie forever?’

I was caught off by his last sentence. But never the less I smiled confidently and nod

‘I can’t seem to get rid of you anyways…’ I said

Right when those words came out of my mouth, Taemin had got up from his seat and wrapped his arms around me pulling me into a tight embrace.

‘Thank you Byul’ He whispered

I smiled and hugged him back.

But really…I’m curious of who is the lucky couple that is at the top right now…

-3rd Person Pov-

-Carriage at the very top-

Chunji’s eyes twitched as he was more disturbed then angry. ‘You have got to be F***ing with me’ he cursed

To many if this opportunely had happen to them they would be happy, but it seems like for this carriage it was very one-sided.

L.joe smirked ‘Let’s KISS!’ he exclaimed happily

Chunji had a look of horror on ‘STAY IN YOUR SEAT YOU F***EN ET!’ He shouted ‘YOU PAID THE DAMN MAN TO MAKE IT STOP DIDN’T YOU?!’

L.Joe pouted with a fake hurt expression ‘Why would I do that?’ he said sadly before grinning like an idiot ‘It’s fate. Phahaha I knew you’re the one for me~’

L.joe lunched at Chunji for a hug and kiss…which Chunji dodged.

‘YAH! DON’T YOU F***EN DARE COME NEAR ME!’ Chunji shouted in anger and disgust ‘STUPID RIDE WHY CAN’T IT, JUST MOVE ALREADY!’

L.joe grinned and laughed ‘Babe we’re kissing weather you want to or not. ‘ he said eyeing Chunji as his prey.

‘GET ME OUT OF HERE!’ Chunji shouted in horror ‘SOMEONE SAVE ME FROM THIS !’

-Taemin Pov-

I hugged Byul, not letting her go yet.

‘Your taking advantage of her feelings for you. Is she like a back up plan for you if something bad ever happens to you and Boa?.’

Chunji words playing in my mind.

Am I really just using Byul?

‘Your being really selfish Taemin.’

I frowned.

I just wanted Byul to be by my side when ever I needed her.

As long as in the end Byul is there…

It doesn’t matter if I’m selfish or not.