Chapter 28 - Her Plan + His Decision = The Start Of The End

The Old Fashioned Princess

-Week Later-

-Your Pov-

I didn’t know what was stranger… whether it was Taemin who has been bugging me a lot lately or the fact that Chunji seemed to be very cool and normal now everything L.joe is around him. I guess by now it’s not unusual that Taemin is bugging me, since he is always has been a pest. But I am surprised…as well as everyone else in the dorm…that Chunji is taking L.joe’s attempt of ‘Wooing’, ‘hitting’, ‘Flirting’ and erting him just fine. L.Joe is very indeed pleased and happy about that…cause he believed that… ‘CHUNJI IS FINALLY FALLING FOE ME’….

Normally Taemin would be here in my tree house right now, but lucky for me he had a science assignment due, so he wasn’t here right now on a good Friday afternoon. Instead…god had sent me the second person who I now find to be 2nd in line after Taemin who is a broken radio that wouldn’t shut up…

‘I can just feel it! Chunji is totally falling for me now’ L.joe stated proudly while smirking arrogantly

Yes…that Person is L.joe. We were in my living room, apparently he had burst into my house dying to tell someone his new ‘discoveries’ that he had just noticed ….unluckily that person was me. Since half of the others were busy with their assignment, some were on dates and…there was Minho who is available but as you know Minho didn’t like any gay talks especially from L.joe. So that leaves me.

‘Shouldn’t you wait till he confirms that instead of assuming?’ I questioned

L.joe let out a short laugh ‘I’m not assuming, I know it! Don’t you see how he accepts my motive on him now?’ he said

I rolled my eyes ‘ or maybe his just use to it and had given up trying to stop you because he knows it’s just a waste of energy to’ I thought

‘You think, if I asked him out on a date, he’ll accept it?’ he asked me

‘I think you should start off asking him to ‘hang out’ instead of ‘date’ as a start’ I said

L.Joe thought about it for a second before grinning ‘Yeah I think I shall do that.’ He said standing up

I raised a brow at him ‘You mean yours going to ask him now?’ I questioned a little surprised

L.joe grinned and nod ‘Hell Yeah!’ he said ‘Better now then later’

L.Joe is really impatient isn’t he? Or maybe his just a guy who just doesn’t waste time…I think it’s the first option.

‘If you are planning to ask him, i think you should bribe him with something…I doubt he’ll just agree, if you came empty handed.’ I advised

L.Joe grinned and nod ‘YOUR SO SMART! So glad I have you as my BFF!’’ he shouted before running out of the door.

I shook my head at L.Joe behavior ‘I need more mature friends…’ I thought

I stood up from my couch and stretched happily…heck I had been sitting and listening to L.Joe’s love life for 3 hours.

‘Finally peace and relaxing time for myself’ I said happily

Ring Ding Ling Ring Ling.

I let out a defeat sigh, who could be calling now? I flip open my phone

‘Hello?’ I said

At first I heard silence, but then I heard faint sounds panting and sniffling …like someone was crying. I pulled the phone away from my ear and had a look at the screen to see who had called but it had displayed ‘Unknown number’.

‘Hello?’ I repeated waiting for a reply

‘B-Byul Unni?’

I frown slightly not recognizing the owner of the voice…but it seemed like the person knew me…and was calling me Unni? Who the heck do I know that’s younger then me?

‘Whose this?’ I questioned

‘B-Byul Unni it’s B-Boa…’

I was surprised but at the same time my mind was questioning how the hell did she get my number…but by the sound of her voice, it was more important to hear out her situation then my question.

‘What’s wrong? You sound bad.’ I said

‘U-Unni…p-please help m-m-me’

In her stuttering voice I could pick out fear and helplessness.

‘Shouldn’t you call Taemin?’ I questioned

I know I shouldn’t be asking that, but c’mon…I was wondering why she would call me for help when she could of just called Taemin

‘H-His not answering his phone.’

‘What happened? Where are you right now?’ I asked heading towards the door.

Call me stupid or an idiot to be helping the B**** who is with the only person I had ever fallen in love with…but…as a princess I shouldn’t let personally matter interfere with how a royal should act. And as a royal…as a princess you’ll always help anyone who asks for it whether their someone you don’t get a long with or not.

‘M-Music Room…Please help me Unni’

I heard sounds of her sobbing and choking on her tears before she hung up. Hearing the destination, I ran my fastest to get there.

-Boa Pov-

I smirked after ending the call.

‘Tsk, that B**** is stupid.’ I said to myself

I had managed to get Byul’s number from Taemin’s phone which wasn’t as hard considering that I’m his Girlfriend. I went through my contact list and called Taemin.

‘Hello?’

I smirked ‘Hi~ Taemin Oppa~’ I said sweetly

‘Hi Boa-ah!’

My smirk widen, hearing how Taemin was so happy to get a call from me.

‘Oppa let’s go and have lunch together.’ I said

‘Sure, Taeminnie come and pick you up right now’

‘Oh, don’t worry about it, I’ll come find you later Oppa. Because I’m meeting up with Byul Unni right now’ I said smirking evilly

‘eh? Meeting with Byul-a-na milk? What for?’

I frown hearing that sickening nickname he had given to that B****.

‘Hmm I’m not sure really, She just called and told me to meet up with her in the music room.’ I said ‘she said something about wanting to tell me something’

‘Oh okay. Maybe the three of us can go and have lunch together!’

He sounded very excited to have that B**** coming along…the desire to put an end to them grew within me.

‘Yeah that’s a great idea Oppa. How about you come and pick both of us up at the music room.’ I suggest

‘Okay! Taeminnie will be there in seconds!’

I faked a happy laugh ‘okay bye Oppa.’

‘Bye Boa-ah!’

I let out a scowl after ending the call ‘tsk what an idiot.’ I thought

But my thoughts were interrupted when the music room door threw open and Byul had came in, panting as if she had ran faster then a racecar to get here. I smirked seeing that she was finally here.

Byul was catching her breath before looking up at me, her expression turned surprised seeing my appearance.

‘What happened? Why are you full of burses and messed up?’ Byul questioned looking at me worried

Make up could do anything these days, I had applied many on, making myself look as if I was abused. My hair messed up like I was just in a catfight, My eyes were red and swollen with visible tear trail, my arms and leg had bruises and my clothes were slightly ripped. It may have looked exaggerated but I knew it would fool Taemin.

I scoffed and rolled my eyes before letting out a smirk ‘You seriously believe that I would call someone like you if I was in danger?’ I sarcastically said

Byul had straightened her self up and was looking at me confused I circled around her and closed the door properly, Byul turned to face me once.

A frown came onto her face ‘What are you trying to do?’ Byul questioned me

I smirk ‘Congratulations for finally realizing it’s fake~’ I sarcastically cheered

‘Answer my question Boa.’ Byul said firmly

I chuckled ‘Someone is using her Royal powers’ I said mockingly and rolled my eyes ‘Well I won’t lie to you.’

-Your Pov-

I kept my eyes on Boa. What the hell is she trying to do? She’s here in the music room dressed and looked like she had a catfight in a tornado.

‘I hate you’ Boa stated

I tried hard not to roll my eyes…no she doesn’t hate me.

‘You just ruin everything!’ She said angrily glaring at me

I gave her a questioning look…when the hell did I ever ruin her?

‘How so? I’ve never even once talked to you and hang with you ever since you dated Taemin’ I stated

Boa narrowed her eyes ‘Because of You, Taemin doesn’t talk, hang or much less put me as his top priority!’ She said angrily ‘His always talking about you! And sounds happy when it’s about you!’

‘Taemin gives you much attention as any boyfriend would to their girlfriend. He never shuts up talking about you to me. I really don’t see what’s the big problem here.’ I stated

By the look of Boa she was fuming, fuming in anger. She suddenly picked up a drum and threw it at me…which I dodge at ease and gave her a cold look. What the F*** is she doing? Seeing that I had dodge her thrown object, she picked up whatever she could lay her hand on and threw it at me…or sometimes she would just throw it somewhere around the room.

HAS SHE LOST HER MIND?

‘YAH! STOP!’ I shouted at her

I wasn’t angry by the fact that she was throwing things at me but by the fact that she was destroying the instruments. But Boa didn’t stop, she continued to trash and throw instruments around. Having enough of her unreasonable and F***ed up behavior, I went to her and took the guitar which she was about to throw away from her.

‘YOUR SERIOUSLY F***ED UP IN THE HEAD!’ I said angrily and annoyed

‘BYUL!’ A voice Shouted my name

‘T-Taemin Oppa.’ Boa stuttered with a broken down and scared expression.

I turned around since my back was facing the door, turning around I faced with a furious, enraged Taemin. Boa let out a sob before she ran to Taemin, who opened his arms and held her protectively.

 ‘WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?!’ Taemin shouted angrily, glaring at me.

What’s Going on?

Why is he glaring at me?

-Taemin Pov-

I excitedly went to the music room to pick up the two important people in my life, but I came to a stop when I heard loud crashing, banging and smashing sound coming from the music room. I stared at the door for a while…my heard was pounding hard because of fear and worry. I quietly opened the door only to be shocked and speechless of the sight before me…the fact that everything in the music room was destroyed and messed was one shock, but the next was the fact that Byul was holding a guitar like she was going to throw it…and lastly my main concern and shock was how Horrified and scared Boa looked emotionally and appeared to be.

Boa was a complete mess, Her once neat hair was mess up like someone had been pulling at them, her eyes were red and swollen...i could see tears trailing down her cheeks, her clothes were wrinkled and slightly ripped and the dark bruises that formed on her arms and legs…

My blood went cold…due to shock and disbelief, but that didn’t last long before my blood start to boil in rage and anger. My heart was racing and my hand was closed in a tight fist…What is this?

What has gotten into Byul?

‘BYUL!’ I shouted out in anger

Boa turned her glaze to me ‘T-Taemin Oppa’ she stutter in complete fear and helplessness.

 Boa let out a sob and ran to me, Instinctively my arms opened for her and held her in a protective matter and comforting. I gave her a quick look of comfort and care before turning my attention back to Byul…who turned around with a blank look…as if she was confused.

Why would she still fake innocent when I’ve caught her red handed?

Disgusted and feeling a whole new level of rage I shot her a deadly cold glare.

‘WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?!’ I shouted angrily.

Byul continue to stare at me before she seem to have came back to her senses.

‘You should be saying that to your girlfriend’ Byul stated, setting the guitar down

I never once soften my glare only harden feeling that my eyes would bleed.

‘How the F*** can you say that when I saw you almost smashing that guitar on her!’ I retorted

Never had I ever sworn before and I knew that I must have been super pissed or angry to have lost control and cuss.

Byul was surprised by my language for a second before she frowned and gave me a serious look ‘You think I would attack her with a guitar?’ she questioned

Why is she playing dumb right now?

‘What else would you be doing! She’s injured everywhere!’ I shouted

Just in time, Boa and her friends came into the music room and grasped at the scene.

‘Boa! What happened?!’ Her friends cried in worry

I loosened my arm and let Boa went to her friends, they circled her in worry.

‘I-I Don’t know…I- I just came here as told by B-Byul U-Unni…she suddenly started to shout at me and threw things at me.’ Boa explained in between tears and sniffles. ‘I-I must of done something wrong to have U-Upset her.’

Even to this point Boa would defend her? I felt sick…sick due to all the anger I was feeling.

‘Get her to the infirmary’ I ordered

Boa’s friends wasted no time and carried Boa away. I turned back facing Byul who had a deep frown on her face.

‘You don’t really believe her do you?’ Byul questioned

My eyes narrowed and harden at her ‘what should I believe?’ I retorted coldly

‘I did not put a single scratch on her. I was called by her, hearing her sobbing and tell me to help her.’ Byul said ‘She was already in that condition when I saw her, we exchange a few words before she started to destroy things in this room’

How could I believe any of those words that came out of ?

How could she be lying to me right now?

Has this always been her?

‘That’s ridiculous! Boa would never do such things! Why are you lying right now?! Why did you hurt her!’ I said furious.

‘And you would think I WOULD do something like that?!’ Byul retorted angrily ‘ For god sakes Taemin! I am a royal I know better then to hurt other people without a reason!’

‘Are you positive about that? For all I know you could be angry at Boa because she’s with me’ I stated

She gave me a disbelieving look as well as she was speechless…I knew it. Byul was mad and furious at Boa because we were together.

‘Your disgusting!’ I spat ‘I can’t believe I thought you were actually decent and kind hearted!’

I didn’t know why…but words were flowing out of my mouth uncontrollability. Rage and anger was taking over me and my actions.

‘You were all a long pulling an act aren’t you?! I should of seen though it! F*** I must have been stupid to have called you a close friend!’

‘You really think that if you had hurt Boa and made her leave me, I would of came to you?! Tsk Your wrong!’

 I would of gone to Byul of course I would of if Boa was to leave me…but to know that Byul would have been the reason for Boa to leave me…Isn’t She being selfish?

‘And you call yourself a royal? A princess?! A princess isn’t the definition of you!’

‘Your selfish, insensitive, rude and Definitely don’t have a heart at all! YOUR JUST A B****!’

‘NOON KI BYUL! YOUR NOT A HUMAN----‘

SLAP!

My eyes widen, feeling a sharp pain on my right cheek.

Noon Ki Byul…had slap me.

Out Of Anger.

Looking at her, I couldn’t read all of the emotions that were showing in her eyes. But I could see she was trembling…why was she? Some of the emotions I could see were coldness, emptiness, hurt….many more but what had made my heart stop was that her eyes showed brokenness.

A sad, hurt smile came on to her face ‘Lee Taemin.’ Byul called my name…her voice trembled but she tried to hide it.

‘Lee Taemin. You can believe who ever you want.’

‘You can be on anyone side you want.’

‘You can cuss, and label me anything you want’

‘You can hurt me’

 ‘You can accuse me’

‘You can abandon me’

‘You can end everything with me’

‘You can do everything without reason to me.’

‘I wouldn’t care, I don’t give a .’

What is this? What is she saying?

Byul’s smile turned bitter as she gave me a stern look. ‘But don’t you dare talk to me as if you know me.’ She said bitterly ‘Because you clearly don’t know me at all Lee Taemin’

I flinched from her bitter and sharp tone…her words were cold and heart piercing

-Your Pov-

Words that were coming out of his mouth were cutting deeper each time…each time brings out new pain. What was I feeling? Upset. Hurt. Heart broken. But most of all disappointed.

He doesn’t believe me...why would he?

But does he have to say such hurtful things? Of course he has to…because he thinks I harmed his beloved girlfriend.

But isn’t this too much?

Tears that were about to fell, I held them in…I will not let Taemin know that he had won.

It seems like he had already chosen and proven me who was more important to him.

Why did I even thought I would stand a chance?

I let out a dry chuckle ‘But you know what Taemin?’ i questioned ‘Thank you.’

I looked at Taemin’s motionless face, behind that blank face I knew he would be confused.

 ‘Thanks to you…finally…finally I could hate you.’i stated ‘ I could finally blame you and feel mad at you’

‘It’s really disappointing…’

‘I would of expected for you to have known me better…the things that I would and won’t do.’

‘But I guess, I was having expectation and hope in the wrong person.’

‘ Guess all the time that we had…is a waste huh?’

‘Maybe it was best if we didn’t meet each other at all.’

I could no longer look at Taemin’s face…for all I know…it’s over.

I walked passed him leaving…but he held me  back in a painful grip on my arm

‘You need to apologize to Boa!’ Taemin stated firmly.

Boa…guess it didn’t matter if our friendship was over.

‘I don’t apologize if it’s not me who’s wrong.’ I stated sternly.

I shrugged his grip off my arm and left.

Turning my back on Taemin.

Never turning back to look at him…

Tears slid down my cheeks.

I hate you Lee Taemin.

-Taemin Pov-

I was angry…mad…furious even…what right did Byul have to do that?

‘OMO! What happened here?!’ a voice exclaimed

I looked at the door, to see it was the music teacher…and she didn’t look happy…more like she was upset.

‘Noon Ki Byul was the one to have messed this room as well as abused a student.’ I simply stated and left.

I headed to the infirmary, looking into the room, Boa looked so weak and fragile. She was bandaged almost from head to toe…it hurt me to see her in such a state.

‘Boa-ah…’ I called walking in to he room ‘How are your injuries?’

Boa gave me a weak smile ‘It’s not too bad Oppa. They’ll heal.’ She said

I gave her a small smile before looking down at the ground.

‘I’m sorry…I’m not quite sure what’s wrong with her’ I said

Boa shook her head ‘ani…maybe I did something wrong without even knowing it.’ She said defending Byul

I frowned ‘You shouldn’t defend her…’ I muttered

‘Unni might just had a bad day’ Boa reasoned

I frowned ‘that doesn’t mean she could just hurt you like this.’ I retorted ‘but it doesn’t matter anymore…I’ll watch over you and protect you’

-Boa Pov-

I mentally smirked….

That’s right…that’s how it should be.

Byul should be out of the picture.

Taemin is finally all mine.

‘Neh, thank you Oppa’ I said smiling

-Your Pov-

Needing to clear my mind and emotions I ended up at the secret hideout.

My tears were endless…making me look so weak and fragile…

All because of Lee Taemin.

That insensitive bastard.

That blinded love sick Jerk.

My efforts and emotions had been such a waste…

My whole hearted and sincere feelings and actions from the beginning since I’ve meet him…

All. A. Waste.

‘It really didn’t mean a thing huh?’ I questioned…talking to myself.

Those moments that I had been there for him…watching him cry and comforting him…cheering him up…laughing with him.

 Loving him…

I let out a sad chuckle ‘Daebak Taemin…’ I whispered ‘ you’ve successfully played me.’

The silent tears continue to fall…no matter how many times I’ve wipe them away, fresh sad and painful tears came.

‘I wish hadn’t meet you.’ I whispered

I hate You.

I hate you so much…

‘I HATE YOU LEE TAEMIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!’ I shouted out loudly

‘WHY THE F*** OF ALL THE PEOPLE I’VE MEET I HAVE TO FALL FOR YOU?!’

‘WHY DO I HAVE TO MEET SOMEONE LIKE YOU?!’

‘WHY THE HELL DID YOU HAVE TO COME INTO MY LIFE? AND RUIN IT!’

‘I’M ALWAYS THE ONE WHO HAS TO MAKE PROMISES WHILE YOU NEVER COULD EVEN ONCE PROMISED ME ANYTHING!’

 ‘ALWAYS USING ME WHEN YOU NEED ME AND THE NEXT JUST FORGETTING AND ABANDON ME WHEN YOU HAVE WHAT YOU WANT AND YET YOUR ONE TO CALL ME SELFISH?!’

I was sure that if anyone was to see me in the state I was in now…they’ll probably assume I have lost my mind and had gone completely insane…but it was true…I had gone insane…I’ve lost my mind. I was breakdown and was pass my breaking point…yet…

Yet…

‘Yet why am I still loving you?’ I whispered sadly

I curse my unconditional Love.

-3rd person Pov-

-Headmaster Office-

‘What?! That can’t be true.’ The headmaster exclaimed shocked from the news he’d heard from a teacher.

‘I don’t wish to believe it too…but…but it’s true…Mr. Lee had told me , I’ve had checked the infirmary…indeed a student had been harmed…her name is Dong Boa and I had questioned her friends…they too had confirmed that Miss. Noon took such actions.’ The music teacher reported

The headmaster let out a stressed sigh , not wanting to believe what he had heard…but…with what the teacher had confirmed…he didn’t know what to believe.

‘I shall think about this and take action. Thank you for reporting this to me.’ The headmaster said

The teacher bowed and left.

‘Noon Ki Byul…a royal…a princess. One who love her village…one who saved the academy…’ the headmaster thought ‘that can’t be right…there has to be a reason for it.’

-Chunji Pov-

I was walking through the woods…you might be wondering why…and it’s because I was avoiding L.joe. That erted bastard wouldn’t leave me a lone and finally I had the chance to escape.

Walking through the woods, I had unexpectedly came to Byul’s hideout…okay I have a confession to make…I had came here a few times myself. Yes I know I promised Byul…but hey as long as she didn’t know about it…the promise is not broken right?...

Okay yes, the promise is broken, but I doubt Byul would even mind it.

Walking closer to the hideout, I could see someone inside…

‘Byul?’ I said questioning to myself.

No it’s not her…who else would know this place. I quietly opened the door and entered…something wasn’t right…Byul seemed different, even though her back was facing me…the aura that radiated off of her , told me.

‘I wish hadn’t meet you.’ I barely heard her whispered

from the sound of her voice…I picked up that…that she was crying.

 ‘I HATE YOU LEE TAEMIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!’ She suddenly shouted out loudly, which surprised me

I stayed silent, watching and listening to her.

Byul was never to have ever told anyone of how she truly felt or let anyone know of her problems…because she didn’t want to trouble or burden anyone. That’s what I’ve believe and had heard the others talking about it.

So now…now I shall listen to her pain.

‘WHY THE F*** OF ALL THE PEOPLE I’VE MEET I HAVE TO FALL FOR YOU?!’

So her tears are because of Taemin…that F***en bastard.

‘WHY DO I HAVE TO MEET SOMEONE LIKE YOU?!’

‘WHY THE HELL DID YOU HAVE TO COME INTO MY LIFE? AND RUIN IT!’

‘I’M ALWAYS THE ONE WHO HAS TO MAKE PROMISES WHILE YOU NEVER COULD EVEN ONCE PROMISED ME ANYTHING!’

 ‘ALWAYS USING ME WHEN YOU NEED ME AND THE NEXT JUST FORGETTING AND ABANDON ME WHEN YOU HAVE WHAT YOU WANT AND YET YOUR ONE TO CALL ME SELFISH?!’

‘Yet why am I still loving you?’ I heard her whisper sadly

She was hurt…deeply. She was broken…completely. Her silent tears continue to fall…and watching her like this…pained me.

Someone like Byul didn’t deserve this.

Byul deserved better…better then Taemin.

I walked towards her silently and kneeled down behind her and back hugged her. She let out a small gasp due to startle.

‘Chunji Oppa is here. Chunji Oppa, Jonghyun Oppa, L.Joe Oppa, Key Oppa, Minho Oppa, Onew Oppa, Uee Unni, Jungah Unni, Kahi Unni, Nana Unni….we’re all here for you’ I whispered ‘It’s okay to cry. So cry in our arms if you have to’

‘Oppa…’ Byul whispered which sounded like a soft whimper

I whispered comforting words while stoking her hair like a child, while the tears, pain and hurt she felt were pouring out. Her strong self broke…revealing the fragile angel she is…

Lee Taemin You’ve finally done it.

You’ve lost what possibility could be your world.

And you know what?

I’m glad you’ve lost her.

Because you never did deserved her.