Chapter 22 – Seems Like The beginning + Losing Counts = His New Habits.

The Old Fashioned Princess

-2 weeks later-

-Your Pov-

2 week had gone by since the new couple had formed. There was never a day or even a second that Taemin’s smile ever dropped, his happy…with Boa. Of course I get jealous and envied of Boa every time Taemin is with her…but that’s not the worst of it, in the pass 2 weeks…no. There are far more worst things that had happen, too many that i don’t even know where to start. So how about from the beginning.

Since that day of the new couple formed…Taemin had never, and I mean NEVER EVER came early in the morning to wake me up or even cling…much less even hangs with me anymore. Which I could say is a good but mainly bad thing…because It was a daily thing which I got use to, so…for it to suddenly stop…it made me feel down.

Of Course I have many classes with him and he would be next to me, but it seems like his always dazing of or just in his dream land of Boa…because every time I would look at him, his smiling like a weirdo that’s under a puppy love spell. Another let down there.

During recess, he would bring Boa to join us in the cafeteria and at lunch he would disappear to somewhere with her…probably spending it with her and hanging with her friends.

On many occasions, events or even just on days where there’s nothing to do, Taemin would invite Boa to join with all activities or just to come over to the royal dorms. Others are not very happy about it…they seemed to be very annoyed and never in a good mood. Obviously it makes me envy her and feel very neglected, but who am I to complain if they’re together.

At some point I really missed him…well that was practically everyday but I guess I just couldn’t take it anymore, so I brought up the courage to ask or call him if he could possibly spare some time for us to hang out. Which he would always gladly accept and we plan out the time and day.

Good right?

However from that, there was a new problem…or more like an instinct or habit that Taemin developed.

The habit of ditching or never showing up for the arranged outing we planned.

It seems that he would always notify Boa of the outing, and just an hour before the time of the outing, she would ask Taemin to go somewhere or just hand with him…and being around Boa, he intends to forget about everything.

Which meant, just leaving me hanging and waiting for him to show up, but he never would.

It was understanding that it was a normal thing…I mean… there could have been some problems that had happened or issues that Boa was facing or having.

That’s what I believed, it was better then to think that he would abandon me.

-Music/Dance/Drama Class-

Currently now, the lesson is about drama.

‘Everyone, in a month’s time, we’ll hold our first ever Play.’ The teacher announced

‘For real?!’ a student exclaimed surprised

The teacher rolled her eyes ‘yes. For real’ she said

‘It’s just our class?’ A student questioned

The teach shook her head ‘No, the whole academy is.’ She said ‘our academy is holding a charity, last year was a haunted house. But this year the headmaster decided for it to be a play.’

‘That’s a lot of student though…’ Minho commented ‘are there really enough roles?’

‘I’m getting onto that point right now.’ The teacher said ‘ There are 3 classic plays that are chosen, Snow White, Cinderella and Wizard Of Oz.’

‘You’ll get a week to pick which play you would like to join. There are 3 sections for each Play, first is Performing, second is props & Back stage management and third is instrumental. You’ll put your name under one of sections. If your name is not been put down, the teachers will choose for you.’

‘So think and pick wisely of which you want to do.’ The teacher said ‘Class dismiss’

‘YES!!!!!’ Key squealed happily ‘I LOVE THE CLASSICS!!!!’

Jonghyun groaned ‘ I hate those boring olden day Plays’ he said unhappily, earning a slap on the head from Key.

‘So what is everyone’s choosing?’ Minho questioned

‘WIZARD OF OZ!’ Key shouted happily ‘I’m GOING TO GET THE LEAD ROLE!’

Key then turned to face Uee

‘AND YOUR GOING TO BE THE FEMALE LEAD PAIRING WITH ME’ he exclaimed excitedly

Uee gave Key a funny look ‘You do know…that Wizard Of Oz is not a Romanic play right? And the lead role is a female.’ She stated

Key eyes widen ‘WAIT! So it’s not one of those story with a prince and princess?!’ he exclaimed

Uee face palmed ‘And you said you like classics…’ she uttered

Key Pouted ‘I DO! I like the Disney Classics!’ He said

‘What are you? 6 YEARS OLD!’ Uee shouted feeling embarrassed

‘Ignoring them….what are you going to choose Byul?’ Kahi asked looked at me

I shrugged my shoulders ‘ Out of those classics, I only know Cinderella. So I’ll probably join that one.’ I said ‘ for the instrument section. What about you?’

‘Well it doesn’t matter which one it is, I’m going to be the make up artist’ Kahi said

‘AWWW BABE~~~ Let’s go to the performing section together! I don’t mind if it’s Cinderella or Snow White, as long as I’m the prince and you’re my princess!!’ Jonghyun said

Hearing what Jonghyun had said sent me goose bums…I was sure that everyone felt it too. Kahi smacked him on the head.

‘Jonghyun don’t open your mouth anymore. Please.’ Jungah pleaded

Key then turned to Taemin ‘What about you, Taeminnie?’ he asked

Taemin grinned ‘I want to join Snow White with Boa-ah~’ He said happily

‘Of course it’ll be with her’ I thought

There was a short pause

‘Hope you have fun then’ Minho said uncaringly

Taemin didn’t notice Minho’s tone, he was still just smiling happily ‘We Will!!’ he said happily.

‘Well it also doesn’t matter for me which I’m in, I just want to be in the crops section or get a minor role.’ Nana said

Minho nod ‘’ he agreed

‘I really want to be the narrator, which ever play…I don’t mind.’ Onew said grinning

Jungah smiled ‘Personally I want to be the fairy godmother. So I’ll choose Cinderella with Byul~’ she said happily

I chuckled ‘it’ll be fun working together.’ I said

‘Byul has a point. Maybe we should join the same play, but in different sections.’ Kahi suggested

Jonghyun grinned ‘Awesome Idea Babe! Let’s go for the led roles!’ He said happily

‘YAH! ME AND UEE WILL GET IT!’ Key argued

Jonghyun shot Key a glare ‘GO JOIN SNOW WHITE THEN!’ he retorted

Key also shot Jonghyun a death glare ‘NO WHY DON’T YOU!’ he shouted

‘I was hoping to be the script writer…’ Uee stated

‘I don’t want to be a princess…’ Kahi stated ‘I wanted to be the make up artist’

‘NO! YOU HAVE TO BE A PRINCESS!!’ Both Key and Jonghyun shouted

Uee and Kahi rolled their eyes ‘THEN YOU TWO BE THE PRINCESS AND PRINCE.’ They retorted annoyed

‘THERE’S NO WAY I’M DOING A KISSING SCENE WITH HIM!’ Key and Jonghyun shouted

‘Psh…they only wanted the lead roles, just so they can do a kiss scene…how typical’ Jungah commented

‘You two are such losers.’ Minho added

‘Wonder what L.Joe is going to choose.’ Nana suddenly said

‘Isn’t he in the same class as you know the B**--- I mean Boa?’ Onew said

-L.Joe Pov-

‘L.Joe Oppa~ Let’s go meet up with the others together!’ the so called B**** said in a a disgusting sweet voice.

Oh how I hate my poor unfortunate timetable. It Just so happens that Boa is in my Drama/Dancing/Music class. F***, she was in most of my classes besides Science and PE/Sports.

‘You know what?’ I said, stopping in my tracks ‘I remembered Taemin saying that his going to be looking for you. So why don’t you wait for him back in the class room..’ I lied

Boa eyes brightened hearing Taemin’s name ‘really? Oh Okay then, see you later Oppa!’ she said before turning the Opposite way heading back to our previous classroom.

‘Farewell B****.’ L.Joe thought and continued his way to the others.

L.joe meet up with the others in their classroom.

‘Hey L.Joe’ Minho greeted and held up his fist

‘Hey guys’ L.joe greeted with a smile and fist bump with Minho. ‘So what’s everyone joining?’

‘Boa-ah didn’t come with you?’ Taemin asked me, looking around to see if Boa would come in.

I shrugged my shoulders ‘I wouldn’t know.’ He said

Taemin then stood up ‘I’m going to look for her’ he said smiling and left the room.

I looked at Byul, who seemed disappointed for a minute.

‘So what are you joining?’ I repeated my previous question.

‘Well we are planning to join Cinderella together. What do you think L.joe?’ Onew asked

‘Cinderella sounds fine. I’ll be the director.’ I said smirking. ‘Or the script writer sounds good too.’

‘If your going to be the director, I can just forget about being the lead role.’ Key said

I smirked ‘bet you wanted to do a kiss scene with Uee Noona’ I said ‘Jonghyun probably also wanted the same’

‘Is it that obvious?’ Key and Jonghyun both said

Everyone rolled their eyes ‘You both have it written all over your faces.’ Everyone said

‘Since it’s decided let’s put our names down, before the list gets full.’ Minho said

‘Wait…is that B**** is joining us?’ I asked

‘Taemin said he wanted to join Snow White…so they’ll probably do that one together.’ Nana explained

Looking at Byul, I knew she must of felt a little down by it. F*** after all Taemin has been with Boa every moments he gets and talks about her none stop, there are many times where it seems like he doesn’t remember that Byul existed or much less any of us did.

I smirked ‘Well, I feel sorry for them, It’ll be boring without me there’ I said full of ego and arrogantly.

‘Psh~ your funny, it is without ME that it’ll make their play so damn crap.’ Key said with a smirk and self-confidence of his own.

‘PHAHAHAHAHA We’ll do way better without you anyway. But without ME, they’ll probably be doing a really crap job’ Jonghyun joined with a proud grin,

Kahi and Uee rolled their eyes ‘I don’t see why you have to involve yourselves in this.’ They both muttered ‘Without you baboons we’ll do just as fine, maybe even better’

Jonghyun and Key sulked while I rolled my eyes ‘Tsk, yea whatever. Just you wait and see, when one day I’m not around you guys will be on your knees crying your eyes out just to hear my beautiful voice.’ I said

‘Where exactly do you get all of that ego from?’ Jungah stated

‘It’s really limitless...’ Nana added

-Your Pov-

Leaving the matter of L.Joe’s ego aside, we went to put our names down for the play. But walking through the hallways, we could spot another two people there….

‘Fate must be against me’ I thought

‘oh! HI OPPAS AND UNNIS!’ Boa greeted loudly waving at us

‘Hi B----‘ ‘ So you guys are putting your names down too huh?’ Onew said, cutting and covering L.Joe’s mouth from calling Boa B**** in front of Taemin.

Taemin nod happily ‘Yeah, we are’ he replied

‘What are Oppas and Unnis choosing?’ Boa asked

‘Cinderella.’ Minho and Nana said dully

‘Taemin Oppa, maybe we should join them too!’ Boa said smiling

‘NO!’ L.Joe, Jonghyun and Key outburst shocking Boa and Taemin

‘What their saying is…is that we heard from Taemin he really wanted to do Snow white.’ Kahi explained covering up Key, Jonghyun and L.Joe’s outburst. ‘So you two should join Snow White, who knows you guys might get the leading rolls.’

Everyone nod agreeing with Kahi, while as Boa was having seconds thoughts

‘But I want Taemin Oppa to have fun with Oppas and Unnis as well, since lately his been hanging with me so much.’ Boa said ‘So let’s do Cinderella well Taemin Oppa.’

I could see through Taemin, that he really wanted to do snow white…but being lovesick he was he agreed with Boa…great.

‘Let’s do Cinderella then’ Taemin said smiling

Instantly I could low groaning sound of irritation behind me, not loud enough to be heard but I heard it. I mentally laugh at that.

‘Taemin Oppa let’s put our names down for Performance’ Boa said sweetly ‘I hope I could get the role of the princess’

Taemin grinned ‘I’ll audition for the prince’s then’ Taemin agreed instantly and putted his and Boa’s name down, also writing the roles they wanted.

Everyone wrote down their names in the section they wanted to be in and just in time the bell rang for the next lesson.

‘Well let’s go get ready for Sports.’ Minho said heading towards the gym.

We followed behind him, while as Taemin had his last moments with Boa before catching up to us. Instinctively Taemin would take his place next to me and start blabbering about his ‘lovely’ girlfriend.

‘Did you know that Boa-ah likes tomato salad?!’ Taemin said to me with a huge grin

I rolled my eyes, that girl practically lived on just lettuces and nothing else.

‘Only about 364 times.’ I stated ‘if your just gonna repeat the same crap over and over, do that to the damn mirror.’

Taemin pouted ‘Yah~ Byul-a-na Milk! It’s not crap!’ he whined ‘And why would Taeminnie talk to a mirror?!’

‘Cause it’s the only thing that will keep up with your blabbering while looking interested’ I said

A frown came onto his face ‘Byul-a-na Milk are you saying your not interested in listening to me talking about Boa-ah?’ he asked

For once he was smart enough to have caught on what I’ve said, but at the same time his an idiot for not knowing the reason why…it was always the same and only one reason why.

I let out a sigh ‘Have you forgotten again?’ I questioned looking at him

Taemin had a confused look ‘how could I forget when I don’t even know what it is’ he said

There goes my feelings out of the window again.

‘Your Daebak, you know that? Really really Daebak’ I said sarcastically, before looking at him in the eye ‘Do I really have to always refresh your memory that I have feelings for you? And do you not have common sense to know that when a girl has feelings for you it’s only natural that they wouldn’t want to hear you talking about another girl to them?’

It seemed that I’ve finally snap some senses to him because he was speechless and blanked out.

‘Figures…’ I mumbled before quickening my pace.

-Sports-

‘Everyone, we’re going to jog today!’ the teacher announced

‘AGAIN?!’ Key exclaimed unhappily.

‘Mr. Kim Do you have a problem? Would you prefer to run instead?’ the teacher threatened

Key rolled his eyes and frowned ‘No.’ he said

‘Good! Now everyone outside!’ the teacher said

‘Son of a B****, I’m going to burn this torturous academy down.’ L.Joe muttered not happy about jogging

I laughed hearing L.Joe’s muttering.

‘Yah little Princess, your going to stay with me right?’ L.joe said looking at me

I smiled and nod ‘Yeah, sure why not. I might help you burn down this academy down as well.’ I joked

L.joe grinned and patted me on the head ‘This is why we’re awesome together~’ he sang

‘Taeminnie will join you guys’ Taemin’s voice joined into our conversation.

I turned around to find that Taemin had been standing behind me and L.joe.

 ‘Sure.’ Me and L.joe Said at the same time, which caused L.joe to grin ear to ear

 ‘We’re SOULMATE~’ L.Joe said happily, hanging his arm around my shoulder

-Taemin Pov-

I felt bad and guilty to have finally realized that I must of probably hurt Byul. She was right, but didn’t she accept that me and Boa is together? And being my close friend and all…shouldn’t I get to brag about it to her?

Aishi…I really don’t get girls sometimes really.

But right now…that feeling of Guilt was replaced with irritation and something I didn’t like…I didn’t like how L.Joe and Byul were standing next to each other right now. How close they were or the way that they were talking to each other…how Byul didn’t even notice that I was standing behind her.

‘Yah little Princess, your going to stay with me right?’ L.joe said looking at Her

L.joe didn’t seem to notice me…or maybe he did but ignored me.

Byul smiled and nod ‘Yeah, sure why not. I might help you burn down this academy down as well.’ She  joked

L.joe grinned and patted her on the head ‘This is why we’re awesome together~’ he sang

For an odd reason there was a hard feeling in my chest, it wasn’t a good feeling.

‘Taeminnie will join with you guys’ i said quite loud to get their attention…more like Byul’s attention.

Both Byul and L.joe turned around to face me.

‘Sure.’ Byul and L.joe Said at the same time, which caused L.joe to grin ear to ear…while I was slightly frowning

 ‘We’re SOULMATE~’ L.Joe said happily, hanging his arm around Byul’s shoulder

My hands clutched themselves into a fist. I didn’t like how touchy L.Joe was being.

‘Does he have to put his arms around her?’ I thought annoyed ‘He must be some ert since he likes doing skin-ship so much.’

‘Let’s go to the starting line!’ I said and automatically dragged Byul with me

But what Byul did next upset me …With her other spare hand she held on to L.Joe’s and dragged him behind her.

‘Everyone ready?’ the teacher asked ‘Okay start!’

Everyone jogged following the people in front.

-While Jogging-

I felt left out. Forgotten. The third wheel. L.joe and Byul were constantly talking to each other, I would love to join in but the topics they talked about was on something I didn’t know about or even know what to comment about.

‘Can’t he just jog with someone else?’ I thought annoyed

‘Taemin your frowning is really obvious…’ Key’s voice broke my thoughts

Looking behind me I saw it was Key and Jonghyun.

‘Where’s Uee and Kahi Noonas?’ I asked

‘Their up front somewhere.’ Key answered ‘unlike them we’re not in the mood of jogging’

I slowed down my jogging so I was jogging with Key and Jonghyun, to my dismay Byul didn’t even realize that I was no longer beside her.

‘So what’s with your frowning?’ Jonghyun asked

‘Taeminnie is being forgotten.’ I said ‘I feel like the third wheel with them’

Jonghyun laughed after hearing what I had said ‘hahaha you have got to be kidding me’ he said

I frowned and smack him on the shoulder ‘Hyung I’m being serious.’ I said ‘ His being very touchy with her.’

Key rolled his eyes ‘ his always being like that. You should be use to it by now’ he said

WHAT?! Did I hear it right?! Did key just said L.joe had always being touchy with Byul?! How come I’ve never seen it!

‘Well not like you’ve noticed since your always with Boa and all’ Jonghyun said, must of being able to read my thoughts

‘And Hyungs don’t stop it?!’ I questioned surprised

Both Jonghyun and Key gave me a funny look ‘why would we?’ they both stated

I was seriously going to lose my mind now.

‘W-What if he does something to her?!’ I stated

Key raised a brow at me ‘what would that be?’ he questioned before smirking slightly ‘Yah, Taeminie I never knew you would think like that. Guess you must of grown up…or…your learning this from Jonghyun.’

‘Yah! I never talk about something like that!’ Jonghyun complained before looking at me again ‘but why would it matter anyway. Don’t tell me your jealous or something.’

Bingo. Even I don’t even know why….why would I be feeling jealous like I am now.

From my silence both Key and Jonghyun must of knew the answer.

‘Your not kidding me are you’ Key stated

there was a look on his face that I’ve never seen before…it wasn’t a good one.

‘Taemin, you have Boa now. Why the heck would you feel jealous because Byul is with another guy?’ Jonghyun said ‘much less it’s L.joe.’

I looked down at the ground, not sure myself.

‘I don’t know’ I muttered, but they heard me.

‘tsk…and they call me a player.’ Jonghyun commented

but I didn’t know what he meant by what he said.

‘What do you mean?’ I asked

Jonghyun shook his head ‘nothing.’ He said

Since he said it was nothing I brushed it aside

‘Can Hyungs ask L.joe to join you guys?’ I suddenly asked them

‘What?!’ they both exclaimed

‘I wanted to jog with Byul. But his there and she’s not paying attention to me.’ I said ‘I don’t like it when their together’

I didn’t know why myself…way I was being straight forward and blunt about my feelings like this….especially the feeling of dislike that I was feeling right now. Normally when I dislike someone I would keep it to myself… but this is the first time I’ve told someone about it. Looking at Key and Jonghyun I knew they both were surprised.

‘Can Hyungs help me. Please?’ I asked them with a slight begging tone

Key and Jonghyun looked at each other for brief moment as if talking to each other mentally before looking at me and nod while letting out a sigh.

‘Fine.’ They both said

I smiled ‘thanks Hyungs’ I thanked them happily.

‘Yah. L.Joe!’ Jonghyun called out

L.joe turned to face us ‘Yeah?’ he questioned

‘Dude I need a man to man talk with you for a moment’ Jonghyun said

L.joe looked at Byul, who just gave him a nod to go.

‘Tell me later. I’m jogging With my princess right now’ L.joe said

I kept myself from growling angrily and force a smiled onto my face ‘I’ll jog with her.’ I said

L.joe stared at me for a moment before going to Jonghyun.

‘Yes!’ I thought happily as I jogged up beside Byul.

-L.Joe Pov-

‘so what’s this man to man talk?’ I asked

Jonghyun shrugged his shoulder ‘ it’s nothing really. Taemin just wanted to jog with Byul without you being there. So he told us to do this.’ He said

‘Are you F***ing with me, right now?’ I questioned surprised

Key and Jonghyun both shook their head ‘Nope. We’re serious.’ They said

‘What’s his problem seriously’ I said

‘we would love to know that too’ Key and Jonghyun said

-Your Pov-

Taemin was jogging beside me, while as L.Joe was behind somewhere with Jonghyun and Key.

‘Byul-a-na Milk do you wanna go get ice cream with Taeminnie after Class is over?’ Taemin asked smiling at me

I gave Taemin a funny look, this would be the first time since the day he and Boa were together, that he would ask me to go somewhere with him.

‘Um…no?’ I said

Taemin pouted ‘Eh? Why?’ he asked

“Because you would always ditch it last minute’ I said.

Taemin frowned ‘Taeminnie never does that!’ he said

He really does know how to hurt me…

‘Taemin…how many countless times had I asked you to go somewhere with me and you had never showed up? Much less to even call me to tell me it’s off’ I said

Taemin had a questioning face on ‘when did I ever do this?’ he asked

Must he keep show evidence that I’m being forgotten…

‘2 days ago I asked if you would like to go with me to the movies. You said let’s meet up at the public park at 4. I came and waited there for you. You never turned up. L.joe was the one who had went to find me and told me that you were out having dinner with Boa.’ I said ‘ You know how long I waited for? 5 hours. 5 hours that I wasted just sitting on the bench.’

I really didn’t like to re-tell or much less to even re-think of those memories. Cause they always hurt me…always proving me wrong that Taemin is always going to abandon me. I glanced at Taemin he looked like he had managed to recall and felt guilty.

‘But you don’t need to feel guilty’ I said ‘it’s reasonable that you would go with Boa. Besides I already know that you have a symptom of forgetting everything when it comes to Boa. Your seriously love sick.’

I tried to joke and made it not so serious…but it seems like Taemin was still having guilt eating at him.

‘And besides…L.joe Oppa came for me. We went to the movies instead. So stop feeling guilty.’ I said

-Taemin Pov-

Recalling that day…I felt angry at myself. I’ve forgotten about Byul…what kind of friend was i? I could tell she tried to joke and make it seems like not a big problem…but it didn’t change anything. It didn’t change the fact that I was hatting and angry at myself.

‘And besides…L.joe Oppa came for me. We went to the movies instead. So stop feeling guilty.’ Byul added

Just like that…I felt like someone just punched me in the gut. It hurts, in my chest. L.Joe came for her. He went with her. It was only my fault that I was being replaced…but why does it hurt so much?

I don’t want to be replaced.

‘Byul…let’s go to get lunch together then…yeah?’ I asked looking at her ‘It’s my treat. We’ll go right after Class is over.’

Byul looked at me, in her eyes I could see uneasiness and hesitated she was. I couldn’t blame her, she should feel the way that she does…but…but from what I recall…Byul never once hesitated whenever I asked her. And I want that back, I want her to be able to say yes to me without thinking, because that would mean she trusts me no matter what.

‘please.’ I pleaded

Byul let out a sigh and nod ‘fine. But if you ditch me again. I square i’ll never set foot out of this academy ANYWHERE with you EVER again.’ She said

I smiled and nod ‘You don’t have to worry. I’ll be there. I’ll be the one waiting this time’ I said confidently

Byul smiled ‘ you better’ she said

-3rd Person Pov-

-After Sports-

As said Taemin got changed quickly and stood outside of the gym waiting for Byul.

‘Taemin Oppa! Your out!’ a voice called out to him

A bright smiled came on to his face as he saw Boa ‘Boa-ah’ he called

Boa smiled at him ‘Oppa! I’ve found a very pretty place, for us to have lunch alone!’ she said

Taemin looked at Boa surprised, since never before had they ever had lunch alone together it was always with her group of friends. So seeing this opportunity he couldn’t let it go.

Taemin grinned and nod ‘let’s go.’ He said with no hesitation or thought.

Boa hug onto his arm and lead him to her new found place.

‘Well at least we don’t have to deal with them at lunch.’ A voice commented seeing Taemin had left with Boa.

-Your Pov-

I finished changing and went to outside the gym, but there was no-one there.

‘That idiot said he would be the one waiting…’ I thought but shrugged my shoulders ‘ he must be taking a shower and all’

So i waited.

‘Little Princess~ Let’s go get a table first!’ I heard L.Joe’s voice

I turned to see that he was coming towards me…since when was he here?

‘You’re here fast.’ I commented

L.Joe grinned ‘ I got thirsty so I changed quickly and went to get a drink.’ He said ‘so c’mon let’s go get a table in the cafeteria and wait for the others there.’

I shook my head ‘sorry Oppa, I have to wait for Taemin.’ I said ‘he said he would treat me to lunch.’

Instantly when I had told L.joe he frowned and there was a dark look in his eyes. I wasn’t getting a good feeling.

‘Taemin said his treating you?’ he questioned

I nod ‘neh’ I said

‘3 minutes ago I just saw him leaving with Boa. Boa said something about finding a new place to have lunch alone with him and they left.’ L.joe said

All I knew was that I blanked out, Before I chuckled looking at the ground.

‘What was I expecting?’ I thought ‘I should of known’

‘Byul…don’t even think of getting disappointed of that bastard.’ L.Joe said seriously ‘He stood you up too many times and it’s me or the others who are the one coming for you. So many times that it’s countless. So don’t waste your disappointment on him anymore. Save it for your future grandchildren.’

I let out a weak laugh at L.joe’s joke and nod ‘Neh, your right Oppa.’ I said ‘C’mon let’s go.’

I should face the facts.

Lee Taemin Is Lee Taemin.

I shouldn’t expect him to die out of his habit.

They say you make many sacrifices and do many stupid things for love.

 I guess the easiest for Taemin was to sacrifice my beliefs in him.

I should stop lying to myself.

Taemin will chose Boa over me under any circumstances small or big.

He will always ditch me.

Always choosing to Abandon me.

I’ll accept that.