Chapter 10 – Byul-a-na Milk Coming Home + Dog Face’s Present = Academy Held Hostage

The Old Fashioned Princess

- A week later-

'yes, TODAY IS THE DAY BYUL-A-NA MILK'S COMING BACK!!!!' I shouted from the top of my lungs.

'Phahaha we know and we're excited too, but keep it down a little' Minho said chuckling.

'Should we have a party?' Kahi said happily

'YES. WE SHOULD!' Uee said happily as the girls chorused together.

'YAY YAY YAY! ~' I cheered.

My suffering alone is going to end today! I had to admit it was torture for the last 2 weeks, I was bored, annoyed, irritated and lonely.

'KEY HYUNG GO MAKE FOOD! EVERYONE ELSE DECORATE THE DORM! WE'RE GOING TO HAVE A WELCOME BACK PARTY! ~' I declared excited and happily.

'Taemin, your extremely happy aren't you' Minho said laughing to himself.

'Of course! Byul-a-na milk is coming back!' I said

‘Why don't you get her a welcome back gift' Uee suggested?

' Why didn't I think of that!' I exclaimed,' but what should I get?' I questioned.

Byul never really talked about herself much, it was always me who had being doing all of the talking. I knew she loves milk and bananas but she has heaps of those, so those are no good.

'Uee Noona Kahi Noona! What should I get for her?! I don't know what she would want!' I said.

Both Kahi and Uee looked at each other and then smiled ‘You don't have to get her something that she wants, just get her something she needs' Uee said.

I tilted my head side way, I was confused and more lost now of what to get her.

Kahi gave a sigh ' what Uee mean is, why not just get Byul something that she'll need and use instead of useless things' Kahi said.

'Something that she needs and is useful...' I paused to think.

'Why not just check around, who knows... you might just find something.’ Nana said, smiling.

 I nod and ran out to the city.

-3rd person Pov-

- Else Where-

'We'll start tonight'

‘Phahaha it's gonna be a fun night'

‘We might be able to rule over Korea as well'

'Phahahaha that’s possible'

- Your Pov-

Today would be my last day here, but thankfully the headmaster is sending the jet to pick me up at nighttime, so I can spend the day with everyone before leaving.

‘Miss Byul, what would you like for me to pack for you're leaving?' My butler said.

'Its fine, I just want to spend my time with everyone before leaving,' I said smiling.

The butler smiled and nod

‘C’mon let’s all head out and enjoy the day together' I said happily.

- Taemin Pov -

I've been through a total of 150 stores to search for the right present but I still haven't found anything yet.

‘GAHHH I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO GET!!' I thought frustrated and was messing up my hair.

Finding Byul the right present was hard really really hard! Every time I was to get Boa-ah a present it was easy since she liked jewelry, perform and handbags. But Byul was a completely different case! She wasn't like other girls, she never really talked about anything that she likes...well besides food, sweets and milk, I didn't want to get her something like those, I wanted to get her something that will last long and that she'll need.

I continue to look though different stores

‘This is ridiculous! Why can't I find her anything!' I said irritated.

'Um sir...do you need help with finding a gift?' asked a voice behind me.

I turned to find that it was a lady from an electronic store I was standing in front.

I nod ' yea I’ve been everywhere but I can't find anything...,’ I whined.

The lady chuckled ' please come and have a look at our newest product' the lady said leading me into the electronic store.

I looked around the store while she went to get the product.

'Sir please have a look' the lady came back

I went to the counter, when I saw what was on the counter I instantly smiled. On the counter were two phones:

‘Sir, I recommend you to get them' the lady said, smiling.

‘Neh! Their perfect!' I said happily.

Byul needed a phone and because we're super close...well I assume so, since she's there for me... this could be our friendship charm/phones. I was extremely happy and proud.

'Here you go' the lady handed me the bag.

'Thank you!' I grinned.

'Your girlfriend is really lucky to have someone like you, so good luck on your relationship' the lady said smiling

I could feel my face turning red and I suddenly felt shy.

'N-No! This is for a friend!' I said before leaving the store

Even though it sounded ridiculous of what that lady had said, I couldn't help but to smile. The thought of Byul being my girlfriend made my chest feel warm and for some reason I felt happy with just that thought. But Boa is the one and only for me! I grinned and walked back to the academy.

- Night Time-

The whole dorm was decorated and the table was filled with yummy food. I was so excited to see how Byul would react when she sees this and the present I got for her.

YAH! THAT CAKE IS FOR BYUL!'  Jungah shouted as she ran to save the cake from Onew.

‘HEY DON'T RUIN THAT!' Kahi scolded, stopping Jonghyun from ruining the decorations with his soccer ball.

'Do we have everything in place?!' Uee asked checking everything is in place.

'Do we have enough drinks?!' Kahi said making sure there was enough sodas.

'Should we reheat the food?' Nana said

'Don’t you think the everyone are... ’ Onew said not knowing how to finish his sentence.

‘Are going overboard ' Jonghyun finished for Onew, who just nod.

‘They just really miss their Donsaeng' Onew said.

‘So that means...' Minho said putting his arm around Onew.

'Everything has to be...' Key continued, putting his arm around Jonghyun.

‘PREFECT FOR OUR DONSAENG!!!' Minho and Key exclaimed and hit Onew and Jonghyun on the head.

'OUCH!!!!' Onew and Jonghyun cried rubbing their head and pouting.

‘We work really hard for all of this, so don't mess it up!' Key scolded.

The lights suddenly shut off.

'Erm...guys...' Kahi said.

'A black out?' Jungah said.

‘Why would their be a black out all of a sudden?' Uee questioned.

'The academy does use a lot of electricity' Jonghyun joked.

‘We should report to the headmaster' Minho said.

Everyone agreed and headed outside.

Ch Click

Everyone stopped walking, my eyes widen...

'You have got to be kidding me' Jonghyun mumbled but we all heard.

In front of us were 10 guys, all with guns pointing at us.

Guys stood in front of their girlfriend, a sign of protecting.

'What do you want' Minho said, staring hard at them?

One of the guy laughed out loud 'Youse must be the royals' the guy said.

'We can take them as hostage' another guy said smirking.

'Yes, take them towards the academy, we'll get whatever we want from here' another guy said.

Half of them came behind us and pushed us with their gun, making us move.

- Your Pov-

'Do you have to go Byul Unni?'

'Yeah, can't you stay longer?'

'I don't want you to go yet!'

I smiled at the children that were surrounding me, asking me to stay. It was time to leave, the jet was here, and once again the whole village was here to send me off.

'Sorry guys, but I promise I’ll be back after I’m done with the academy!' I promised.

The children all pouted.

'Make sure you take care of yourself'

'Eat and sleep well'

'Don't over work yourself!'

'It's going to be winter soon make sure you were enough clothes!'

'If there's anyone who's bullying you, make sure to beat them up!'

My smile widen as the villagers all shouted out more random things out.

'BYE EVERYONE! AND TAKE CARE!' I shouted before getting on the plane.

Here we go another long flight back...

- 4 hours later-

'Miss Noon Ki Byul, we're here' said the pilot.

'yes,!' I jumped up and shouted ' Oh and thank you!' I said giving a bow to the pilot.

I got off the jet and walked towards the academy. I was excited to see everyone again, I had to admit I really did miss them. I went to the dorm first, but then something felt strange, the bad kind. I stood in front of the dorm door, it was left unclosed, and the dorms are dark.

'Hey guys?' I called stepping inside

It was too dark to see anything and it was deadly silent

'Anyone here?' I called again.

I stopped walking to have a think.

'That’s strange...did something happen to them? Or were they just too in a rush to close the door... ,’ I thought.

I went back outside

'Maybe they’re in the academy? I should be telling the headmaster that I’m back anyway' I said to myself, making my way to the academy.

Though there was another uneasy feeling I was getting. As I got closer to the academy, I saw that the lights were on, which was weird, when I came closer I began to hear some voices and I mean a lot of voices, well mainly the girls because I could hear some crying and whimpering. That was a bad sign and I could hear some male voices telling them to shut up.

I stopped walking towards the door and went near a window to look in.

'Seriously?' I thought to myself

Inside was the whole academy students, teachers, headmaster, royals and some guys with guns were holding even the security hostage. This was really ridiculous! Why? Well, first things first, they sure got guts to just bust into the academy and held everyone as hostage, for god sake this place had princesses and princes and who knew the security this bad. Secondly this seemed like a movie that Kahi made me watch this was seriously dramatic... I sighed and shook my head, this place is seriously crazy and had lost its mind, and yet they want me to be educated here? Do they want a maniac as a princess or what?

Well leaving that aside, I had to do something...obviously...

‘I have to get inside first...without getting notice of course' I thought to myself

Then I realize something else...

'They are idiots' I thought

Once again why? Well, because there was no one guarding the outside of the academy...seriously what kind of robbery is this? Even that family guy baby could do better....Yes... Nana showed me this weird cartoon TV series which I find retarded; I mean what kind of a baby, that can plot to take over the world?

'YAH! Byul focus!' I scold myself.

An idea then came in mind

-Taemin Pov -

All of the students along with the teachers, headmaster, and even Security were all being held hostage in the academy with us. Basically the 10 guys was a gang...great right?

' , I can't believe this is happening' Jonghyun whispered.

'We have to do something about it' Minho whispered.

' Don't do anything stupid, your good at fighting but they have guns' Nana whispered back in a serious tone.

' Whatever it is that you want, take it and  leave' The Headmaster said calmly.

'Phahaha it's not just the money we want, old man' one of the gang guy said smirking.

'We want the whole country' said gang guy 2.

(cause there are 10 gang guys, I’m just gonna number them)

' they're seriously dumb' Uee muttered softly so only we could hear it.

BAM

There was a sound of what seemed like someone had knocked down a mental bin.

'What was that' exclaimed gang guy 3?

'Probably just a cat, but go out there and check anyway' said the gang leader.

'Neh' gang guy 3 said going out to check.

- Your Pov-

I saw a mental bin that was not too far away so came to it and threw it just so it'll make a loud sound. I then hid in a bush waiting for anyone to come out, luck was on my side because one of the gang guys came out and was walking towards the bin that I had threw.

'Ha too easy' I thought and smirked.

I walked quietly behind him till I was right behind and when he turned around... I punched him square in the face, knocking him out instantly. I did a fist pump as a victory thing.

'Wow the mask is something new..' I thought, looking down at the guy

The guy was wearing baggy pants, a thick jacket, a plain shirt, sneakers, a beanie, and a monkey mask?... Well this just made things easier for me. I took off his jacket and pants along with the beanie, mask and sneakers before tying him to a pole and stuffed a cloth in his mouth....Which were his socks...yes I know gross but c'mon I have to keep him quiet when he wakes up.

I then wore the clothes and put on the beanie, stuffing my hair in to hide them and  then wearing the mask, another lucky thing, the guy was my height, today's my lucky day!  I then took the gun on the ground and headed into the academy.

' I'll think more on the plan once I’m inside' I thought to myself.

'There wasn't anything out there right?' asked the gang leader, looking at me.

I shook my head

'Good' he said and returned to talking to the headmaster.

I wasn't really paying attention since I was busy planning. I looked around the room, there were 9 guys in total excluding the one, and I knocked out. 5 were on the staircase and 4 were in front of the door trapping everyone between them.

Another plan came, but there was a risk factor to it.

'I'll give it a shot anyway' I thought.

I cleared my throat and took a deep breath

' Let’s go check around, we might find something valuable' I said in a fake deep male like voice.

Damn was I good, I sounded like man! But I guess the mask helped as well.

'Heheheh smart thinking' the gang leader said, then looked at the 5 that were on the staircase ' you 5 go and look around' he demand, they listened and went.

'I'm gonna go too' I said

That made the gang leader look at me

'Those idiots probably wouldn't know what’s worth big and not' I said crossing my arms.

The gang leader laughed loud ' Phahaha you always make me laugh, yea go for it' he said.

I mentally gave a sigh of relief and made my way up the stairs.

- Taemin Pov -

No one could do anything, we were all tied up , and if we moved we'll get shot and that's the last thing we want. The guy with the monkey mask walked up the stairs leaving the gang leader and 3 other guys to watch over us.

- An hour later-

'Boss I’m bored' a gang guy said.

'Tsk, then go entertain yourself' the leader replied.' Go play with a girl'

' Heheheh YES! I was hoping you would say that' the gang guy said.

This made everyone feel uneasy, the guy looked around until he stopped and walked towards the girl.

'No' I thought...

The girl he stood in front was... Boa. My Boa. He chuckled before grabbing her arm.

'NO!' I shouted without thinking.

Minho nudged me, telling me to keep quiet but unfortunately they heard.

'Yah shut up pretty boy' said gang guy 2.

The guy pulled Boa up, she was crying her eyes out which made me angry.

'HEY LET HER GO!' I shouted and stood up

Click

The gang leader and the other guy had their guns pointed at me.

'Yah! Sit back down' gang guy 2 said.

I didn't listen

'Taemin don't do anything stupid' Key said looking worried at me.

I ignored him too

'I'll count to 3 if you don't sit, I’ll shoot you' the leader said.

'1'

' I have to save Boa-ah' I thought

'2'

'But I can't do anything when I’m tied like this!' I thought angrily

'thr--'

Bang Thud Crash Thud Crash Thud Bang Thud

The leader was cut off by the sounds of banging and crashing and another sound which sounded like someone fell over.

'What the F*** was that' the gang guy said, letting go of Boa.

' YOU TWO SIT DOWN NOW!' the leader shouted

Boa sat back down still crying, I also sat down knowing Boa was okay.

' You two go up there and check what going on' the leader said.

The two guys ran up the stairs leaving the leader and a gang guy left. There were sounds of groaning and yelps of pain before more 2 more 'thuds' were heard.

'F*** what’s going on' the leader cursed.

Everyone's attention was towards the staircase. Then there was that guy with a monkey mask on the ground crawling and limping on top of the staircase. When the leader and the other gang guy saw it was one of the members they both ran up the stairs.

'YAH! WHAT HAPPENED?!' the leader shouted anger was in his voice.

'T-There's s-someone e-else here' the monkey mask guy said.

'F***!' the other guy cursed.

The leader and the other gang guy then turn their attention back at us, He then smirked.

' YAH YOU BASTARD SHOW YOURSELF OR ELSE I'LL SHOOT THEM!' the leader shouted.

The room was silent only sound of breathing and the Monkey mask guy trying to get up, which he did and stood behind the leader and the other gang guy.

'DO YOU F***** HEAR ME?!' the leader shouted again.

He waited for 5 minutes but there was still only silence.

'I'LL GIVE YOU 3 SECONDS' the leader shouted again.

there was a sigh being heard in the silence

' Screw this..'

The monkey masked guy then punched the gang guy in the stomach knocking him out instantly. Everyone grasped and eyes widen, not knowing what was happening. The leader was the most shocked.

'WHAT THE F*** ARE YOU DOING?!' he shouted.

The monkey mask guy sighed again

' Are you seriously this stupid?' said a voice

The voice wasn't male at all instead it was a female voice...a voice I knew well...the Leader was knocked out in a blink of an eye.

-Your Pov-

I punched the last guy in the gut and side kicked him, knocking him out under a second. This was way too easy  and those guys were weak! TOO DAMN WEAK! Even a snail has a high chance of survival then they did. I took the mask and beanie off.

'BYUL?!!!!!!' I heard numerous people shouted my name.

I looked down at everyone who were shocked and had their mouths wide open

'Erm...I’m back?' I said unsure of what else to say.

- A few minutes later-

Everyone was freed and the cops had come to arrest the gang. I took off the gang guy's clothes and fixed my clothes. I was then tackled in tight hugs.

'BYUL! YOUR BACK!'

'OMO! I CAN'T BELIEVE WHAT JUST HAPPENED!'

'ARE YOU OKAY?'

'ARE YOU HURT?!'

'OMO I MISSED YOU SO MUCH'

'THAT WAS DANGEROUS!'

'YEAH ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND?!'

I could hear many shout outs

'C-Can't B-breath...' I choked out form the tight hugs

'Oops...sorry' They all said and let go of me.

The headmaster approached me.

'Miss noon Ki Byul, I want to thank you. But honestly...this is really unexpected' the headmaster said and bowed

'You’re welcome...it's fine...' I said.

The headmaster nod and then face all of the students

'Everyone please return to your rooms and rest well' the headmaster said.

We all walked back to the dorm.

'Byul.. You have a lot of crap to tell us' Kahi said.

I chuckled and nod.

'And welcome back by the way' Uee said.

'Yea good to be back' I said smiling.

I was then tackled into a hug....A really tight hug.

'yah yah Taemin' Key said trying to get Taemin off me but it didn't work

'Yah Taemin, you can let go of my Donsaeng now' Uee said

but Taemin didn't listen

'Hey are you okay?' I asked worried.

'Don't ever leave me again!' he muttered, since his head was on my shoulder, he said it in my ear.

I chuckled ' I don't plan to, not yet anyway...' I said smiling...' but seriously let go of me Dog Face before I knock you out' I joked.

Taemin instantly let go and was grinning.

'BYUL-A-NA MILK C'MON WE MADE A PARTY FOR YOU!' Taemin shouted happily and dragged me into the dorm.

The dorms lights were back and this time I got a better look at the dorm. Inside was well decorated there was a huge banner saying ' Welcome Back' and in the kitchen was fill with food and cake. I felt happy to have something like this prepared for me by my friends.

'Phahaha thanks guys' I said grinning.

'I'll reheat the food ' Key said smiling.

' Byul~ sit next to Taeminnie ~' Taemin said smiling from ear to ear.

'HOLD ON!' Both Kahi and Uee shouted at the same time.

'You’re always hogging her! IT'S OUR TURN NOW!' Kahi declared as she got me out of Taemin's evil clutches and seating me in a seat with her and Kahi on each side of me.

'Phahahaha this is exactly what I had in mind' Uee said grinning.

Taemin was stomping and fuming 'YAH! YOU CAN'T DO THAT!' he whined and pouted.

'Just let it go' Jonghyun said sitting next to Kahi.

'Yea, it's only a seat' Key added taking this place next to Uee.

Everyone took a seat while Taemin was still complaining and stomping.

'NO! TAEMINNIE WANT TO SIT NEXT TO BYUL-A-NA MILK!" He shouted like a spoil child.

Minho and Onew shook their heads and dragged Taemin to the only seat left which was at the end of the table...very far away from me which did no help...

'Anyway...WELCOME BACK BYUL!' Everyone chorused

'Thanks guys' I said smiling.

'C'mon so tell us what happened during the 2 weeks away!' Jungah said.

While eating, I explained to them about my village being flooded and it took a lot of time to rebuild some of the houses.

'And yeah that’s about it' I finished.

'OMO! That’s dangerous! You could have gotten hurt!' Uee said in her protective Donsaeng mode.

'You could of told us, we could of help too' Minho said

'You know that the Headmaster wouldn't allow all of the royals to leave their studies..' I said

'Ah...that’s true' Everyone said in caution

'Everything's all right now so let it go' Nana said.

'By the way...how did...uhh.. You know...knew about the gang thing...and fighting them like that. That’s a bit..uh..'  Onew said trying to make some sense but didn't really work, but I understood what he meant.

'When I got back, I went to the dorm first...wanting to greet you guys first but the dorm didn't have any lights on and the door was left opened...' I explained ' I checked inside and no one was there so I went to the academy to see if you guys were there and I had to inform the headmaster as well.'

'How did you get in though?' Minho asked curious

'Mmm that monkey masked guy came out so I knocked him out...and you can guess what all happened next' I said.

Everyone nod

' Wow I knew you had crazy strength but never thought you could fight...' Key said.

'Of course I had to..how do you think I protect my village if I can't' I said like it was most obvious thing...

'Protect your village?..WAIT WHAT?!' Kahi exclaimed.

'Well, yea, I had to protect my village from bandits, mafia and all of other things ' I said, like it was a normal thing..

Which it is, since of course I grew there so it's only common to protect it right?

'WHAT?!' Everyone exclaimed.

'Don't you have cops or guards or something?!' Jungah questioned.

' Uhh...not really...there are a few villagers that can fight..so I guess there are other people in the village to protect the village..' I said.

'They taught you, how to fight?!' Onew exclaimed

'Uh nope, self-taught of course. There’s no way my butlers and maids would allow for me to take class for it...but if I self-taught myself they can't stop me' I said.

' Is there anything else you're hiding from us?' Key questioned.

'Well, I’m not really hiding anything, it's just you never asked' I said.

'Phahaha she got you' Uee laughed.

'Whatever' Key said pouting.

' I really recommend it though' I said.

'Phahaha I would love to but just like what you said...my parents would never allow me...' Kahi said.

'But even if our parents allow us to, it wouldn't be a good thing since we're princesses and we're supposed to be 'innocent' and ' elegant' Nana said.

' But it seems like our cute Donsaeng killed that image' Uee said grinning and hi-5ed me.

We all talked for a while to catch up on the past 2 weeks, after that Kahi and Uee both headed back to their dorm.

'I gonna be going back to my tree house' I said, standing up

'Aww okay then, see you tomorrow' Uee said, giving me a hug.

Everyone gave me a hug and said their 'good nights'

'Byul-a-na Milk Taeminnie will walk you!' Taemin said walking towards the door.

'It's fine, you should go to sleep' I said.

He shook his head and did his famous puppy dog eyes.

' You know... that will never work' I said.

'Taeminnie still wanna come anyway' he said pouting.

' Fine fine' I said knowing his too stubborn anyway.

- Taemin Pov -

I walked Byul to her tree house

' You can go now' She said

I pouted ' Aww you left Taeminnie for 2 weeks and now you’re trying to chase Taeminnie away' I whined.

' Well, you said it not me' she said, opening the tree house door.

I followed behind her into her tree house

'Yah! Go back to the dorm' she said.

'No! I want to stay with you!' I said

' Well you can spend time with me tomorrow' Byul said

I shook my head ' No Taeminnie want to sleep here!' I said again.

She shot me a glare which I only grinned back at her, after about 10 minutes of this, she sighed.

'Seriously I’m tired! Go back to your dorm and sleep!' She said

I could hear a little pleading in her voice, which I almost wanted to listen to her but I was stubborn to do so. I walked closer to her and pulled her into a hug.

'Please~ Taeminnie really really want to sleep over! I'll sleep on the floor!' I said.

'Why would you want to sleep her all of a sudden' She asked?

'Because Taeminnie missed you~' I said smiling

Truth to be told, I was actually really worried that she might disappear again the next day. Even though she said she's back and she won't be leaving..its better to be safe than sorry..or in my case...Better secured then regret.

'Okay fine but this is the first and last time...ever! Got it' She said.

I squealed happily and tighten my hug before letting go of her.

'C'mon lets go then!' I said excited, dragging her up to the bedroom.

She went  to get changed and then came into the room, I was setting up my bed on the ground which was right next to her bed.

 She climbed on to her bed

'Hey Byul-a-na Milk' I called her

'Hmm' she responded.

'Close your eyes' I said and grinned.

She gave me a weird look 'Why?' she asked, looking at me suspicious

'Close your eyes please!' I begged.

She sighed and did as I told her. I grinned and got the phones out of my bag, I put them both in front of her.

'You can open them now' I said

She opened her eyes and saw the phones.

'Byul-a-na Milk I brought them, one for me and one for you!' I said happily.

She picked up one of the phone which was the brown chocolate one and looked at it.

'What is it? What do I do with it?' She asked, looking at the phone strangely.

I laughed to myself, she was really cute.

'It's a phone, you use it to call people' I said. ' Here I’ll show you' I picked up the pink chocolate phone.

I showed her how to message, call, and other basic things.

'Do you get it?' I asked, look at her.

She continue to press some buttons and she would tilt her head to the side and scratch her head when she was lost. I smiled at her cuteness

'Why don't you try and call me' I said?

'But you’re in the same room as me' she said.

I smiled and walked out on to her balcony and closed the doors. I then texted her to call me.

Ring Ring Ring

I picked up

'Hi~' I said

I heard her gasped probably from shock, this made me laughed.

'Dog face! I can hear your voice!' she said.

' Kekeke, that’s how it works' I said smiling  'So do you like it?' I asked

There was silence which made me feel anxious

'Byul-a-na Milk?' I asked

The balcony door threw opened, but before I could say anything or even turned around I felt arms wrapped around my waist.

'Thank you Taemin!!' Byul said hugging me.

I was surprised. My heart was racing, my face turned red from my nervousness and there was that warm feeling again. It's because, this was my first time receiving a hug from Byul or much more a hug from a girl.... Well aside from my mother of course. I never even hugged Boa-ah or she ever hugged me.

Come to think of it, Byul was the first girl I was close to, I know in the dorm had girls but they had boyfriends to worry about and I just wanted someone to look after me and stay by me. Byul was the first girl I had physically and socially cling to, I know I’m around Boa a lot but I never dragged or grabbed her arm like I do with Byul or talk a lot about myself to her. And like I had said before Byul was the first girl I hugged.

Byul's hug was warm and I wished she would forever always hug me. This made me blush more, thank god outside was dark.

'B-Byul..' I shattered her name.

She let go of me which made me disappointed and the cold feeling of the wind surrounded me.

' This is my first time receiving something like this! You’re the best Taemin!' She said grinning

An explosion of happiness blow up inside of me.

'yes, SHE LIKES IT!' I screamed in my head and grinned like an idiot.

'But that doesn't mean you can push your luck' She said crossing her arms.

I Laughed and nod ' yea I know' I said.

She smiled ' let’s go to sleep now' she said going back in the room.

I followed her in and got into my setup bed.

'Good night Byul-a-na Milk' I said

'Night Dog Face' She responded.