Final Chapter – The Royal Ending.

The Old Fashioned Princess

- Your Pov -

- 2 Days Later After The Incident-

-Hospital-

On the day that Taemin was brought in, the doctors had quickly work on him. As being reported by one of the doctors, Taemin was not in a near death position or fatal, his injury was a deep cut resulted from the mental bar…he was fine after a couple of stiches and blood transfusion, but… But he was still unconscious.

‘Yah, you’ve been sleeping for 2 days already…’ I whispered ‘so wakeup already.’

The others and me had been visiting Taemin the last 2 days, however today the others were busy so it was just I. And here I am sitting beside Taemin’s bed, taking to him as if hearing my voice would walk him up. Ever since the incident…I’ve been restless, unable to focus, feeling lost and feeling really lonely. I’ve been feeling guilt, blaming the incident on myself for not being more aware, also feeling angry at Taemin for being an idiot…yet at the same time, there was an overwhelming feeling of warmth…warmth of being cared for, being protected.

 ‘How much longer are you going to make me restless’ I questioned ‘because of you I can’t concentrate, think straight and not feeling at my best.’

My self-talking ended though, because I heard soft chuckling from one I least expected it to be.

‘T-Taemin…’ I stuttered in complete disbelief.

Taemin brown eyes met mine; his eyes were half lid as if he still haven’t fully woken up yet.

‘Hi Byul.’ He whispered

His voice was weak, definitely from being a sleep too long and haven’t been using his voice.

Breaking out of my surprised state, I pressed rapidly onto the assistance button on the wall behind his bed. Nurse came rushing in after a few seconds.

‘HE woke up!’ I cried ‘He finally woke up!’

‘Miss Noon please calm down.’ One of the nurse said

‘We’ll do a check up on him’ another one said ‘ it won’t take long, so please wait outside.’

I nod dumbly and turned to leave, but my arm was being held back.

‘No. Stay.’ Taemin said weakly almost pleading. ‘Stay with me’

I looked at Taemin and turned my attention to the nurses, who looked at each other before nodding.

‘It’s fine. You may stay.’ One said

-30 minutes later-

After series of checking on his blood pressure, blood level, water level, healing process, etc. it was finally all done.

The nurses all smiled ‘Mr. Lee is completely healthy and is healed.’ She said

‘So he can leave?’ I asked

The nurses all nod ‘Neh, when ever he feels that he has the strength to leave, he can’ they said and left the room.

I turned and looked at the sitting up Taemin in the bed happily ‘you hear that? You can leave with you can sand on your feet again’ I said happily

Taemin chuckled ‘yeah’ he said

We both then fell into an awkward silent.

‘ say something!’ my mind scolded me ‘say anything.’

While I was thinking hard of what to say, my thoughts were cut short when I heard Taemin chuckling again.

‘Didn’t this happen before?’ Taemin questioned

I gave him a confused look ‘what do you mean?’ I asked

Taemin smiled brightly ‘like that time I got sick during the mid exams and you took me to the hospital.’ He said

I nod remembering the event ‘and just so it happens this is the same hospital.’ I joked

We both laughed for a short moment before it went back to silence again.

-Taemin Pov-

A constant smile remained on my face as I could remember clearly that day that Byul had confessed to me…that memory was one that I cherished and loved the most because she had confessed her feelings for me.

‘If only I’d accepted her feelings then.’ I thought feeling slightly saddened

‘ I’ll give the others a call. They’ll be super happy to know that you woke up’ Byul said snapping me out of my thoughts

‘Ani!’ I protested

Byul raised a brow at me giving me a questioning look

I smiled ‘I don’t want them to all come running and making loud noises when I just woke up’ I said half of the truth.

Truth was…I wanted to be alone with her longer.

Byul nod, understanding the pace, and quite that I needed and wanted.

‘So what did I miss after I was knocked out?’ I asked, starting a conversation

it seemed like I had start on the wrong topic, because she frowned as if she had just remembered something bad and glared at me.

‘You PABO!’ She snapped and punched me on the head, but not so hard

I pouted and rubbed my injured head ‘What was that for?’ I asked

‘Why in the world did you jump in like that?! Have you really lost your mind?!’ She scolded angrily

So she was angry that I had covered for her.

I smiled ‘because I wanted to protect you’ I answered sincerely

Byul’s glare softened but it changed to a worrying glaze. ‘What happened if you could of gotten into a coma?! What if you had memory loss?!’ she stated

‘But I didn’t.’ I said smiling ‘I woke up and I’m fine.’

‘Your really unbelievable.’ I heard her muttered

‘So I heard that you were restless because of me…’ I started with a wide grin ‘why is that?’

Staring at Byul’s face, I noticed that her cheeks were turning into a pinkish color ‘W-What are you talking about?’ she questioned, obviously pretending not to know what I was talking about

Cute, was the one word to describe her right now.

I grinned ‘ I heard you talking to yourself. Something like ‘because of you I can’t concentrate, think straight and not feeling at my best’ ‘ I said teasingly

The pinkish color deepened almost near a hot pink color.

‘OKAY! I said it. Now let’s drop it and leave it be.’ she exclaimed embarrassed

I laughed at her adorableness ‘it’s exactly like back then.’ I said chuckling ‘like I had heard your confession.’

But upon realizing what I had said, my laugh was caught in my throat. I glanced at Byul, to see what her reaction would be… and to my surprise it wasn’t one I expected.

She smiled.

‘Yeah, very embarrassing now that I think about it.’ She joked chuckling

However I wasn’t laughing, because a new thought had come in mind.

‘Will it be possible…for you to ever confess to me like that again?’ I asked quietly, but loud enough for her to hear ‘Is it not possible for you to be my girlfriend?’

‘Of Course not.’ Byul replied

My heart sunk.

-Your Pov -

‘Will it be possible…for you to ever confess to me like that again?’ Taemin asked quietly, but loud enough for me to hear ‘Is it not possible for you to be my girlfriend?’

‘Of Course not.’ I replied

I could see the look on Taemin’s face was down casted.

 Did I feel bad?

No.

Because…

‘Not when your going to ask me like that’ I stated and crossed my arms ‘Try harder with better words and I might consider it.’

Taemin stared at me looking really dumbfounded…why did he look like that?

I gave him a funny look ‘Yah, why are you looking at me like that?’ I questioned

‘y-you would a-accept?’ Taemin stuttered still surprised

I stared blankly at him…OF COURSE I WOULD! YOU IDIOT!

‘Just when you come to think that he had finally used his brains…’ my mind commented

He said looking down at his blanket as if he was thinking hard…

‘IS he really going to try to make up something right now?’ I thought, not liking the thought of it.

But that thought washed away when I saw his face flushed pink almost to crimson red…

‘His embarrassed and shy?’ I thought amazed by his sudden change of emotion.

But…he looked simply adorable.

I smiled ‘don’t need to hurt yourself or rush it. Just take your time’ I said and then chuckled ‘though…hopefully I’d still feel the same by the time you do.’

The joke I’ve made didn’t make Taemin chuckle or even laugh…if anything it seemed to have panicked, worry even causing him fear, by the thought of it.

He looked at me with many emotions in his eyes those I had just said were one of them, other then that…there was warmth, hope, and loving.

‘ Byul…do you know what you mean to me?’ He questioned

I quietly thought about it for a second before shaking my head ‘I don’t recall remembering you mentioning any.’ I said

A smiled came on to his face ‘Good, then when I say this. It will mean a lot.’ He cheerfully said

I gave him a blank look ‘please please say something smart…’ I thought pleadingly

‘I recall confessing that I’m helplessly and unconditionally in love with you, right?’ He questioned ‘but do you know how much I love you?’

I smiled with a nod while biting the inside of my lips to hold my irritation in, I sometimes wonder if he even know or knew what he was saying.

A warm and loving smile was on Taemin’s face, when his arms suddenly dragged me till I was in his embrace on his bed beside him. ‘Like a rainbow meaningless without colors…’ He started ‘Earth gone without water…’

His hug tightened, till nothing could come or cut between us.

‘Human dead without Air…’

He leaned his head on top of mine.

‘I am nothing without You.’

I could heard his heart beating fast and pounding loudly against his chest.

‘Saranghae Byul-a-na Milk. I really really love you.’ Taemin confessed whole-heartedly ‘Please give me a chance, A chance to be with you. Please be my girlfriend.’

Unknowingly to me, a smile was laced on my lips, my arms were around Taemin’s waist and my heart beats matched with Taemin’s.

‘Neh. I accept.’ I answered him

I could hear a soft gasp left his lips, guess he didn’t expect a yes for an answer.

A chuckle and a happy squeal was then heard ‘kekeke good. Because if you had said No, I would of never let you go till you said yes anyways.’ He beamed

I rolled my eyes but chuckled ‘Pabo. Your really a pabo.’ I uttered smiling.

After a few more minutes of hugging, Taemin pulled back just enough so he could look down at me, who was now laying on his chest. A wide grin appeared on his face…one that told me he was going to be cheeky.

‘We can Kiss right?’ He exclaimed happily

I was slightly surprised, Taemin wouldn’t be the type you expect to use the word kiss but more of ‘Bboe Bboe’…guess there was some part of his mind really did matured. That grin of his never left his face as he waited for my answered patiently. And because of that…I couldn’t find any reason for myself not too. I leaned up closer to his face, and gave him a quick peck on the lips before retreating back. From our lips light and soft touch, Taemin’s face burned bright pink.

‘Y-Yah! That wasn’t a proper kiss!’ Taemin whined pouting in disproval ‘it was too quick and short. ‘

I laughed at his childishness, before closing the distance between our faces again. This time I let our lips stayed few seconds more longer before pulling away…once again Taemin’s face turned in a deep red color and there was another pout on his face.

‘Ani! You didn’t give Taeminnie time to respond to the kiss!’ He whined like a baby ‘Byul-a-na Milk has to Kiss Taeminnie longer.’

I raised a brow at him ‘are you ordering me on how a kiss should be?’ I stated with humor. ‘Ani I’m not kissing you anymore.’

His removed of his arm away from my waist, bring that hand to hold the side of my face.

He whimpered like a sad puppy adding on with his big puppy eyed look…He was still the Dog Face I knew. ‘Please~ Taeminnie Needs more love and kisses!’ He begged cutely.

-Taemin Pov-

My feelings were indescribable right now.  The one girl who Im crazy in love with is right now in my arms, she had kissed me twice and she had finally accepted me.  I wanted this moment to never end…if anything I wished it would replay over a thousand times.

But…

‘OH MY F***EN GOD!’ I heard multiple squeals and shout of shock.

The door to my room burst open, revealing the spying group that I call my brothers, sisters, and also friends.

I pouted ‘Aww why are you guys here?!’ I whined disappointedly

I really only wanted to have an alone time with Byul.

Key gasped dramatically ‘What did my baby just say?!’ he exclaimed

I moved my hand from Byul’s face back to her waist and brought her closer to my body in a hug.

‘Taeminnie wants to be alone with Byul-a-na Milk.’ I stated ‘Can Hyungs and Noonas Come back later?’

Everyone laughed and chuckled ‘Geez Taemin. We’re worried about you and yet you try to chase us out of here’ Jonghyun joked grinning

‘Guess the Maknae is really growing up.’ Nana said smiling

‘tsk tsk, We’re here to get you out of this boring hospital. At least be a little grateful’ Jonghyun said smirking

‘Ani…I’m still not fully recovered yet…’ I lied pouting

Chunji rolled his eyes ‘you’ve been knocked out for 3 days. How can you not be healed?’ he mocked

I shot him a glare ‘I’m not feeling well.’ I pouted

A sigh left Byul, catching my attention. ‘This is ridiculous’ she stated and stood up, getting out of my hug ‘I’m heading back’

‘ANI!!!!!’ I whined trying to hug Byul, preventing her to leave but she was out of my reach from the bed. ‘YAH! LOOK WHAT YOU GUYS DID!’

‘Just get out of bed, so we all can get back to the dorm.’ Minho stated rolling his eyes.

‘We can have a party tonight! For Taemin recovery ’ Jungah suggested smiling ‘AND FOR THE NEW COUPLE!’

Kahi nod liking the idea ‘Byul, let’s go get the food together!’ she beamed, linking arms with Byul

Byul smiled and nod ‘Sure.’ She agreed

‘I’ll come with you too!’ I stated, getting out of bed and clung to Byul’s other free hand

‘Ani, your coming back with us to set things up back at the dorm.’ Onew stated grabbing the back of my shirt

i protested and tried to get out of Onew’s grip ‘ANI ANI ANI ANI ANI! I Want to go with Byul-a-na Milk!’ I whined…but it was a complete waste.

Onew had effortlessly dragged me out of the door.

- Your Pov-

I watched amusingly as Onew dragged Taemin out of the door.

‘We’ll meet you guys back at the dorm’ Uee said smiling

Key nodded and grinned ‘Okay, be safe Babe~’ he sung, giving Uee a quick hug and left

Chunji, L.joe and Minho were about to leave, when they realized one more idiot still haven’t move yet.

‘Let’s go together BABE~’ Jonghyun beamed ready to bear hug Kahi.

But he was stopped by Minho ‘Aishi…you idiot.’ Minho said shaking his head and dragged Jonghyun out

In the room we all were able to hear the protesting of Taemin and Jonghyun…

‘I sometimes wonder…how in the world am I related to the Lee Taemin and the idiot Kim Jonghyun…’ Chunji stated

L.Joe shrugged his shoulders and swung his arm around Chunji’s shoulder ‘Let’s go Babe!’ He beamed happily and forced the protesting Chunji to follow him. But in the end Chunji gave up trying to get away and had stopped complaining…there was no point…since he can never win against L.Joe. We laughed a little at them before also start leaving the hospital.

‘It won’t be long before another couple forms.’ Uee chuckled

‘I know right? We might as well have a party for them as well’ Nana laughed

‘You know I am right here right?’ Chunji said annoyed looking back behind with a glare

Nana shrugged her shoulders without care ‘you might as well face the facts’ she teased with a grin

Before Chunji could open his mouth to protest…

 ‘! HIS ON A LOOSE!’ Onew’s voice shouted

Looking at each other, we have the ‘What in the world’ look. But it wasn’t long before we found the answer…

Taemin…

Taemin had gotten out of Onew’s grip and was running towards us…at high speed

‘Yah. Tae---‘ Kahi didn’t get to finish because she was surprised…

Why?

Because… Lee Taemin…was in a lip lock with Me…

Everyone was speechless…our mouth were wide open unable to utter a single sound. I of course was clearly the most shocked. Seconds later Taemin ended the kiss and there on his face was a huge grin…with a very red face.

‘kekekeke That’s how a kiss should be!’ Taemin declared happily

‘y-yah…’ i stuttered still surprised ‘You should just go with the guys. Pabo.’

Taemin smiled adorably at me ‘ Neh~.’ He beamed ‘But Byul-a-na Milk has to give Taeminnie loads of love when she gets back!’

My eyes twitched ‘JUST GO YOU STUPID DOG FACE!’ I snapped

Taemin let out a laugh before running back towards the guys.

‘I’m gonna look forward to how your going to deal with that childish boyfriend of yours.’ Kahi teased giggling

‘And Jonghyun Oppa is not childish?’ I retorted

‘A erted one as well if I might add’ Uee continued with a  sly grin

‘At least his not acting like a drama queen.’ Kahi retorted sticking out her tongue.

‘Well…that…I’ll have to take it as a fact.’ Uee nodded

‘YAH! YOUR SUPPOSE TO DEFEND ME!!!!!’ Key’s angry voice shouted through the hallways..

Jungah laughed ‘well be grateful that your boyfriend does not have a Chicken sickness’ she joked

‘CHICKEN IS LIFE!!!!!’ Onew declared loudly

‘I guess it’s only Minho that’s the normal one…’ I said

Nana nodded ‘Yea, his normal…but his pretty boring sometimes’ she joked

‘I HEARD THAT!!!’ Minho shouted

‘Yah! Taemin stop laughing!!!’ Key screeched

‘Kekekeke Byul-na-a Milk Defended me~’ I could hear Taemin sung loudly, teasing Key

We laughed ‘They’re forgetting that we’re still in the hospital’ L.Joe stated shaking his head.

‘Well this is embarrassing… I doubt the hospital would ever want to save one of our lives ever in the future at this rate…’ Chunji joked

‘SARANGHAE  BYUL-NA-A MILK~’ Taemin Shouted loudly, causing me to feel greatly embarrassed

‘STOP SHOUTING EMBARRASSING THIINGS! PABO!’ I snapped angrily

In the end…even when I told myself to move on…to forget about him…to find someone else…

It’s Him again that I ended up going back to…it’s him who I end up thinking and remembering about…it’s him that I end up finding again.

And it’s always and only him...that my heart could only be for.

Because that’s how my unconditional love is.

-The End-

 

 

Thank You for reading The Old Fashioned Princess Readers! :D

Thank you for all of your comments, subscribings and patience for updates. <3