Bliss

Capture

Joons p.o.v

 

        “Hey Joon.” Thunder started, shifting toward me slightly in his seat. “Where do you work? I know you’re in school but you have a lot of money and you don’t really seem to work. You really don’t seem like the type to accept money from your parents or something so where do you get it?” He finished. I just sighed then spoke. “There are a bunch of noonas at my school that adore me and want to shower me with expensive gifts or just money itself so…” He was silent for a while and I tried to stay serious but it became too much as I stared at his wide-eyed expression. He looked like wounded animal so I let a small giggle slip out when as I pinched his cheek. “Yah! I’m kidding. I have a job but it doesn’t really require a lot of attendance so I spend my time at school.” I finally finished we were sitting in the car, stuffed to capacity from the dinner we had had. “Are you sleepy Thunder?” I his cheek. He closed his eyes slowly and moved his head into the then opened his eyes when held his chin. “Do you want to go home now?” He looked at me and my heart skipped a beat after I saw the look in his eyes. I couldn’t figure it out but I can only describe it with lust. “I can take you home.” I offered, as if I’d ever let him go alone. He just exhaled heavily and pulled back, slouching in the passenger seat and putting his long arms over his head. “I want to stay with Joonie-hyung tonight.”  I let out a light grunt as slapped his voluminous black hair gently. “What did I tell you about calling me-“ he started to stretch and let out a long screeching moan before turning his pink cheeked face toward me again. “Miahne” He nodded. I couldn’t figure out what was going on with him in just this moment. Maybe he was uncomfortable and didn’t want to tell me. He did get a bit over excited and eat a lot more than I did and when I asked about the bag in his pocket again he jumped. I’m not a stranger to dating but I can tell with Thunder everything will be a whole different experience. I can’t even remember how this all happened, everything seemed so real before and now everything feels surreal. He was just some bratty kid chasing after leaves when I first met him that’s all he was from the beginning right….? Even though I did immediately notice how flawless he was were these feelings always here? I clutched my chest and sighed. “Are we going now?” He asked with a raspy voice. I nodded to him. “Okay we’ll go now.” I hoped he wasn’t too tired. I always worry too much when he gets all sluggish. I told him to go inside and that’d I be back soon. I just want to buy some sweet candies for us to snack on before bed or whatever else he wanted to do and somehow it got to this…

To sum it up Thunder doesn’t initiate any kisses these days. I wonder if he’s too shy to, but I don’t want him to be because I love…his kisses. So I decided we’d play a game.

“Okay okay how about this..” I started “We can ask each other any question” Cheondoong nodded. “If you refuse to answer you have to kiss me and vice versa.” He nodded more slowly started to understand the situation and his cheeks began to blush.  “If I can tell you’re lying I can kiss you, until you tell the truth” His face sharpened in a self-assured expression that I’ve never seen before I thought he’d back out but he just smiled and took a candy into his mouth. So we started “What is your job specifically?” He asked. I couldn’t answer that, I didn’t want to answer that, not yet. This wasn’t the result I’d expected. I leaned over to him, we were sitting on the floor his right arm rested on the seat of the couch beside us and he didn’t flinch when I ran my fingers up the back of his hair. He kept intense eye contact with me and he only closed his eyes at the very second that our lips met gently. “What’s in that bag?” I asked. “I got us really silly couple phone charms.” He finally took the small blue bag from his bag and tossed it over to me and it fell in my lap. I took them out, they were so cheesy but that were really cute and I could tell that he really put a lot of thought into picking them. One was an old fashioned camera and a fish eye lense the pieces connected magnectically to each other. “Which do you want?” He asked looking away embarrassed. “I want the lense piece because I can capture happiness if I can’t see you. Like a camera, there’s no pictures without the lense.”  He nodded with wide eyes as I looped the string into my phone charm hole and handed him the camera piece. The second set was just a set of musical notes that had “you’re the sheet music to my love song.” engraved on each piece. It was incredibly cheesy but I loved it. Especially since very recently he shared with me that he loved dancing and he let me watch him dance in the living room. His fluid movements were exceedingly confident and strong. I found myself somehow by his skill and I couldn’t peel my eyes from him at that moment. “Thank you Doongie I really love these” I curled my lips in, being slightly embarrassed from admitting how much I really appreciated such cheesy things. I held up my phone and showed the dangling charms and he smiled. …Actually it was more of a smirk and I wasn’t sure what caused such an innocent-faced boy to create such a naughty expression. I swallowed hard. “I’m happy then” he smiled and let out an exhale of relief. “Why did you keep them from me every time I asked?” “I thought you’d cringe from how cheesy they were. Hyung doesn’t really like outwardly affectionate things” I widened my eyes at his reply. Do I really seem that hard shelled to him? To the person who is upmost my biggest weakness and I come off, hard shelled, guarded and cold when it comes to affection. I don’t want him to think like that about me. It stings. “Thunder I love everything you do for me or with me because I love you.” I tried to hide my incredulous tone but I really suddenly wanted to know what was in my head. “Why can’t I call you hyung anymore? I love calling Joonie hyung.” His face became redder like he was working himself up.  “I just thought it was strange to if we’re in such a situation with each other but if you want to then you can.” I answered quickly. “Why don’t you want to tell me where you work, is it because you’re afraid I won’t like it, or it’ll hurt me?” I just shook my head. “Are you really into me or do you feel bad for me and you’re mixing romantic feelings with feeling of pity and so you think you’re really dating me for love but it’s just pity dating.”
I snapped after he said that. “Yah. Shut your mouth. I know well enough if I like someone. Just because I want to help you doesn’t mean I feel sorry for you. I avoid dating people Thunder but I can’t keep from you because the feelings there are strong. I’m sorry I don’t show it enough, I’ll try harder but please don’t question me.” He scooched closer to me and put his hand on my chest, then his head. I hesitated for a moment but eventually wrapped him up in my arms. “Joonie hyung?” “Mm?” “Will you get with me?” I instantly groaned from the sudden change of mood in the room. He crawled his hands up my chest and wrapped his long arms around my neck. “I want to see what hyung feels like.” He whispered and I can’t really remember my actions after that. We suddenly ripped across the room and into the bedroom. I remember us laughing in the dark when we knocked the lamp from my nightstand and it broke. Thunder actually gave me very deep kisses in the dark room and giggled when I gently pecked his collar bone. …among other places. Thunder is very ticklish. He nearly dug his hands into my sides when I moved against him. His moans are like light squeaks that are half adorable but also half heavily lustful and really encouraging. I can only describe this moment as...bliss.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------

So clearly guys I don't know how to count days or hours but I decided to put this ahead of what I was actually intending to have as the next update hope you likeeee it. It's terrible