Four.

Capture

 

Thunder ‘s p.o.v

I made it back into the house and for some reason my mom was still awake. “Oh, you’re awake. Well I’m back omma, sorry I took forever. You didn’t have to wait up for me.” I reasoned. There was like a white light around her, I knew it wasn’t really there but it was like she was glowing and she was smiling at me.

“Don’t worry my perfect son. I just wanted to see your handsome face. Did Joon make it home fine?”

I rolled my eyes at the question, at least there was two of us walking to his house I had to walk back alone, she didn’t ask if I was okay. “He’s a man omma, it was fine why are you so concerned with him.”

She just blinked at me. We had heat with the money I was making and saving we could finally have a warm fall as it transitioned into winter.  She was just smiling at me. “I’m just happy to have someone that likes you so much and can take care of you. I don’t feel like I have to worry so much.” She squeezed her shaking hands around my still hands and kissed them. “You know I love you more than anything right?” I nodded. She was being really weird tonight and I couldn’t figure out why. “So don’t worry so much, I just want to be sure you’ll be okay since I could never properly take care of you the way a mother should. I’m sorry Doongie.” She held my face and kissed my cheek. Omma was really suffering and it broke my heart.

Flashback:

“Doongie what’s wrong?” Joon asked forcing Thunder to look at him. “She’s really going now and I couldn’t do anything about it. I wish I could have done more…” Thunder sobbed silently into Joon’s chest for just a few more moments. “Don’t stress yourself, if it’s meant to be it will be. Just know I’ll never let you be alone.” Joon lowered his head to kiss the top of Thunder’s head then squeezed the crying boy closer to him.

Joon’s p.o.v

                I sat on my bed reviewing my recordings. From Thunder’s introduction, I decided not to cut it out,  to lunch with his mom. I left a camera in his living room and added his late night talk with his omma to my film..of course editing it a little. A few days ago we went out to another park and feed ducks, one of the ducklings waddled out of the pond and brushed against Doongie’s leg with its feathers. It was just about the cutest thing I’ve ever filmed. He tumbled in leaves and pulled me down with him I dropped the camera it just rested on a pile of leaves, the sun glared into the lenses but in the distance you could see Thunder trying to wrestle me between the leaves. His laugh is insanely contagious. It was an accident but so far it’s my favorite thing I’ve filmed. I don’t know what this feeling is, but I lways feel like being around Thunder. Even when we’re having a break and just eating and his cheeks are full of food and he’s smiling I still stare at him and wonder what he’s really feelings or thinking about. I can’t tell if he’s happy or not and just from the way he fell into me crying I always feel like comforting him. If he so much as falls over I want to pick him up and take him home and treat his wounds if he has any then make him food. I don’t know what this feeling is but it scares me. I never want to lose him. I always want him by my side.

I was getting ready I wanted to take Thunder somewhere he’s never been. A carnival, somewhere he could have fun and eat whatever he wanted and play games, anything he wanted to do, he could. I wanted him to be happy. I’ve talked to his omma, we’ve had deep talks in the last week. I decided…all I wanted him to do was be happy.