Fourteen.

Capture

Joon P.o.v

Omma latched onto me and we watched him all morning. “And you’re sure he’s okay?” She whispered to me, we were both watching Thunder slice fruit all morning. That’s all he did was slice fruit and arrange it on a platter by color then go back to slicing more fruit until all the fruits he’d bought at the market earlier…were gone. For now Thunder wouldn’t be working anymore, he had a fit about it since he’d finally found an actual job where he was getting paid on an actual schedule and people trusted him with the responsibility but for now…he just couldn’t work anymore. “Omma I think you can go home now you really haven’t had a single day to relax and that can’t be healthy. We’ll call if anything goes wrong.” He squeezed my hand tight and walked over to put her coat on. Thunder hadn’t looked up …he really concentrated on everything he was preparing. “Do-Doongie, I’ll see yo-“”I know you will, please don’t worry so much.” He cut in before fanning her away “I love you omma” he squeaked out. It was pretty funny and I couldn’t help but burst into laughter. “You’re not still going through puberty are you –chuckle- Doongie?” “My throat is dry!” He said with a glare in my direction.

“Do I seem like I’m going through puberty to you?” He asked raising an eyebrow at me. And Omma sort of just…O_O slid out of the room. “I’ll be going now.” He said awkwardly. I just locked the door behind her and walked over to the kitchen counter and leaned over it. “You seem to be going through something alright maybe it’s not puberty.” I poked him in the stomach but the tip of my finger bent when it met with Thunder’s abs. “Ow so what is all this fruit for anyway?” I reached for a pineapple slice but he slapped my hand away. “Yah! What did you do that for you have all this fruit!” He did kiss it when it started to turn red but I wasn’t over how suspicious he was being. I didn’t know why. “So are you done fruit boy? We have to go rake now the last of the leaves from last Fall are down and you said you’d help me get them up so let’s go in a few minutes okay?” He just nodded. “Hyung, can I borrow your camera tonight?” “What would you need my camera for, can you even use it. What if something happens to my project and I need the videos and you mess them up? Are you sure that-“”Fine hyung nevermind.” “Yah I’m only kidding, it’s on the table let me know when you’re ready to go.” He just nodded. “Thank you hyung, oh and you really like pizza right?” I answered him but why would he ask that?

Thunder’s p.o.v

I couldn’t believe it. He’d actually forgot but that worked in my favor. Omma would be back but just to pick up the fruit I sliced and the …thing... I sliced them for. It’s a big night and that babo didn’t even remember it. But again, that was working in my favor. I knocked on the bedroom door after another half hour I had to make sure that everything would work out. I was planning for a long time. “Joonie hyung I’m ready.” I put on a scarf and covered my mouth with it to prepare for the cold. He came out and his eyes were dark like he was full of lust all of a sudden. He arm slid around my back and his lip pressed against mine. “Why did you do that?” “I just love you is all, well let’s go.” He grabbed his rake one hand and opened the door for me with the other. On the way to the elevator I started to unfold my plan. “Hyung after we’re done I want to go somewhere. Will you go with me?” He looked at me with this dumbfounded face. “Well I won’t let you go alone. What’s the place?” “They’re some people, they want to meet me and so they gave me the address. I know exactly where it is I just want you to walk with me.”

He just nodded. His breath fogged in the cold and I urged him to put on his mask to cover his nose and mouth from the cold. His ears we’re turning red it was way too cold out this night to be raking leaves I felt like he’d want to go home right after and get warm…and snuggle or something instead of wandering around at night to meet some people I’ve never mentioned.  “So do you know these people?” He asked while he tied up another big black bag of leaves. “Mm. I know of them briefly. I’d like to get to know them more.” He just nodded he looked like he wanted to say something but held back his thoughts of the plan. “Well okay.” He said and went back to work. We were pretty quiet while working he seemed worried about something. He also said he didn’t want too much cold air getting into our lungs so we stayed pretty silent until he stopped working completely and just watched me. I was still raking and I thought he just resting but he was actively staring at me. So I turned to look at him and he just…kept staring. “What’s wrong Joon?” “You just scare me sometimes but you go on like nothing bothers you and I can’t seem to figure out what you’re thinking. Like what do you feel for me?” “I can’t tell what you’re thinking either hyung but that’s why I like you –chuckle- and I care a lot about you so shush and work so we can get out of this cold.” I started to work again.

“And those people, the ones you want to meet and know better…” “They probably would like to see you too Joonie.”  I couldn’t say anymore without making him suspicious. Eventually we finished. “Why did you want to rake today anyway hyung?” I asked on the way to our destination. “I just wanted to bond with you in the place where I first saw you I guess. Why are you thinking so much into things?” Joon is always so weird, he’s sweet and sensitive but then I think he gets embarrassed by that and flips to abrasive and …awkward. We talked the whole way there it didn’t seem like we’d walked several dangerous blocks in the dark of night but we did and made it safely. I lead us toward the back door in an alley between two buildings. There were no signs and no lights really just the door. Maybe he is COMPLETELY oblivious to suspicious things or maybe he just trusts me but he didn’t question anything when he really should have. He pulled open the lightly rusted door and we both met the darkness inside the strange building and…he still said...nothing.

Joon p.o.v

I may have just been out of but I didn’t notice the pitch black darkness until the whole room was filled with light. I saw what happened I heard everything and felt it all but that moment when the lights came on … was unreal and It didn’t even feel like I was really there.

“SURPRISE HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHANGSUN” what was the feeling…It was shock and realization my heart was pounding so loud in my chest. I saw my omma, appa, my sister, my friends. Omma was there holding a white cake covered completely in sliced fruit and tall, sparkling candles burning on top. I …didn’t understand what was happening. All the red and blue and green balloons tied to tables and some just touching the ceiling. Tables covered and snacks and drinks and pizza and there was music starting up. It was a bowling alley…but it was reserved just for me. I finally turned back to Thunder who came in behind me and he was holding the camera up to his face. He and that camera are the only witnesses of the tears that dropped from my face. What was I letting him do to me, to my heart? I was getting all soft and emotional and it was…embarrassing me. I had to get him back.

“Yah kid, you did this for me?” I deepened my voice and glare into his eyes. He could tell that I was red and embarrassed but I tried to keep up my bravado. I closed in on him and got close to his face. “It’s not my fault you can’t remember your own birthday and that you don’t pick up on weird things and that I love you, that’s all your fault” He said still holding the camera up to his face. I spotted the light switch right beside his head and flicked it off. “You brat” I pulled the camera and his hand down before I kissed him and held him in that kiss while the others just stood in the dark awkwardly I knew that would completely embarrass him rather they could see or not. When I flicked the light back on he was so red and…angry so of course I was satisfied. “You’re so cute, thank you Doongie.” He just stuck his tongue out at me.

So these are the people he wanted to me. My family...my friends he doesn’t even realize the situation he’s put us in. How did I forget my own birthday…

Thunder p.o.v

I’ll just put this out here now, I thought a bowling party for Joonie hyung would be a good idea. But I had no idea he was so terrible at bowling …or admitting that he .

“It went in the gutter again hyung” I said trying to keep my voice clear, holding back my laughter and covering my smile.

“I had something in my eye and Seungho is over there yelling so I got distracted it’s not me it’s them!”

“Yeah okay hyung.”

Babo~<3


Sorry this was really boring I had to set up a bit for my next update x_x

and I don't feel like editing this (no shocker there XD) but there you gooo~