Eight.

Capture

“Are you sure you don’t want to come here and stay a while?” Joon asked. He and Thunder were talking. No surprise that Joon had gotten Thunder a cellphone now so that they could keep in close contact with each other while they were apart. Joon had started going back to school and Thunder decided he wanted to go home for a while just to take everything in and make sure that he really was okay. He faintly smiled against his phone even though he knew Joon couldn’t see him. “Mm. I just want to make sure no one broke in and took anything while we were away.” Thunder explained. “Yah! What would they take?” Joon’s response made Thunder giggle a bit and he suddenly missed him. “I’m going to visit omma later.” Joon stopped in the hallway where he was wandering while talking with his significant other. “At what time? Do you want me to come with you? Class is over in another hour I can walk over to mee-“”Aniyo, I want to go alone. I’ll let you know when I’m on my way there after work and I’ll you know when I’m going back home.” Joon sighed but resigned to Cheondoong’s decision. Cheondoong has a job now, finally, he works at a cellular phone store. No more racking leaves for him, unless it’s completely necessary. He made Joon stop paying him to film him, they were both use to it now it was like it wasn’t even work anymore. He’s never let Joon come to visit omma after the accident and he never tells him how she’s doing. Her surgery is in a few days and he’s seemed to be doing fine through all of this. So much has changed, omma’s surgery got pushed back a bit but she’s okay as far as anyone knows. Thunder just gets ready, putting on his blue polo with the company logo on it then pinning on his name tag and hopping his long slender legs into his khaki pants. “I miss Joon a lot.” He thought to himself. He felt a bit sad that their first whole day together was a great day that ended horribly but ultimately lead to their relationship. He …. has feelings for Joon that he’s never felt in his life. He wanted to go on a date with Joon but he wasn’t sure if Joon would want to. Joon is complicated he likes to tease and puts up a hard wall and is awkward when it comes to being affectionate. He’s sensitive to these types of things so even though he doesn’t mean to, he reacts completely opposite of what he’s feeling.

i.e (example)

Joon: aish my back is really sore

Thunder: Oh. Do you need me to massage it for you hyung?

Joon: Yah why would I want you to do that? Are you crazy? And what’s with you calling me hyung. You’re so strange.

…He isn’t always like that. But when he is Thunder wonders if Joon has ever liked someone before, or even been in a relationship with anyone. Especially another man, he sometimes even goes so far as to wonder If Joon really likes him or if he’s just dating him to make him feel better in his unique situation.

Thunder point of view

“Aish.” I looked down at my phone. “Still another hour to my shift waah?” It’s such a slow day and I have to get home and start the laundry then go to visit omma. I really want to see Joon I’m nervous that he doesn’t really like me but I’m too afraid that he’ll react negatively to me asking and he still won’t be truthful. “Yah I wouldn’t deal with you If I didn’t like you” or something like that. I got up from behind the counter just in case some customers came in but I doubted they would it was getting late and it was a Friday night so I wasn’t expecting anything to happen in the next hour. I shifted my eyes over the small store and noticed something new that intrigued me and walked towards it. “New couple phone charms” I had no idea when they’d gotten there I don’t know how I completely missed them. I knew Joon would hate it if I bought any of them but some of them were so cute that I really want to at least get them as a gift. We’ve been together for almost two weeks now but I work tomorrow so we can’t really celebrate and I didn’t think Joon would want to anyway. But still I couldn’t resist at least browsing until I ...found ones that I wanted, then two that I wanted. “Two charms isn’t too much right, hey they’re cheap and I get a discount so.” I ringed them up myself and put them anyway in my locker until after my shift. My phone started to vibrate and I looked at the screen. My heart jumped “Hello?” “Yah you jerk” He exhaled, I could just imagine the white fog that formed around his sigh It was cold out after all. “oh wae?” I asked innocently I really had no idea what he was talking about. I was so worried I’d done something wrong. “Do something for me?” He said with a softer tone.  “Anything.” “Visit omma tomorrow.”        

                I wasn’t sure why he was speaking so cryptically. I was worried that something had happened.  “Wae?” “Hmm.” He paused for a second. “I want to see you.” My heart started to smile a bit at his words. “I want to apologize to you…then punish you.” …then I was confused. “Did I do something wrong?” “Jagiya…do you know what today is?” He hung up and I checked the date on my home screen just above his face on my wallpaper. I was wrong, if that’s what he meant, but we had actually been dating for exactly two weeks today. I hope he doesn’t think I forgot, I really didn’t, not really anyway. It suddenly hit me again. “Jagiya, do you know what today is?” ….”jagiya?” H-honey…he called me honey. I was trying to keep from swooning but I really think Lee Joon hyung is the coolest guy I know and he called me Jagiya. The front door creaked open and I looked up to see a man in a black suit only his face was covered by a bouquet of flowers. “C-can I help you sir?” I leaned over the counter to try and get a look at the mysterious man’s face. He soon moved the flowers from his face and I saw that it was Joon and I nearly had a heart attack. “Y-you cut your hair?” He just smiled and walked nearer to me and placed the flowers on the counter. “Now what was it that you asked me?” He said surprising me a little with his formal tone. “Can I help your sir?” I repeated and his hand immediately came up to my face. “Not unless your shift is over” He pulled me gently near him and pressed his lips to mine. I felt like my whole body was on fire. “I will be soon.” I said instinctively. He nodded and assured me that he would wait. “Two weeks already.” He smiled and I returned the favor nervously. He seemed so bright and cheery, not that he’s ever really upset but he seemed happier right in front of me. “Ne. But don’t you think flowers are a bit strange even if we are dating?”

                “Not really” He pondered “But Doongie these aren’t for you.” I wasn’t looking at him, I’d begun changing in the back room and retrieving the couple charms from my locker. “I decided I’d visit omma with you. I want you to know that you don’t have to face everything alone, so I’m tagging along no matter what. These flowers are for her and I intend on giving them to her.” I walked back out to him and I parted my lips to refuse but he didn’t give me the change. “Just for a short while Doongie, I won’t push it too hard. But when were done with the visit.” He pulled my hand to his mouth and pecked it. “You’re all mine.” My face was burning in that moment and I didn’t know what to do or how to respond. “You’re so cute when you’re nervous.” He said lowly and mostly to himself. “Well alright let’s go” He insisted and pulled me out of the store, impatiently waited for me to lock up, before we set off to the hospital.

He held my hand tight in the dark night scene. What has gotten into him? :o  “Oh Doognie what’s that?” He said pointing to the small bag hanging slightly from my pocket. I just pushed it back in, I was still too embarrassed to tell him about the phone charms now. “N-nothing.” ^u^ He believed me. Maybe he was in too good of a mood?

Joon’s p.o.v

“Oh why didn’t you bring the camera if we’re going to visit omma together?” I just chuckled at his question. “Well Doongie tonight I just want everything to be personal, I want today to be only in my memories. Not everything is just business and work too me you know?” He nodded as if he understood. I really hoped he did. My relationship with Thunder isn’t just business or work to me, it’s special. I had to see him now because all day at school there wasn’t a single thing I thought about that didn’t relate to Thunder. I know somewhere, in hiding, he’s still really hurt and afraid and confused and so I hope that I can take some of his stresses away and maybe he’ll smile like he use to…maybe for just a second?

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's note*

Aish, I'm so sorry about my inconsistent updating and how bad or weird this update is but NEVER FEAR this was just a set up for the next chapter that I can't wait to finish so anticipate it?

I'm in college now so my mind is elsewhere~ I don't go everyday or anything so I have time for this kind of stuff right now if I'm not exhausted from every one all my class between two days :P but I still have five "free" days a week so i'll work harder to make sure I update more often :3 PROMISE (something I can actually be held to) so feel free to guilt trip me and hold me to that I'd appreciate it! I don't like keeping you guys waiting and wondering :/ I'm just so lazy XD

Also thank you SO much @SanghyunP for always checking in to be sure I'm going to update soon it really motivates me to get off my and get updating. :}

Well okay that's all for now but I will update in like ...two or three days? from now after the whole next update is completed.

Love you guys! ~ <3