Ten.

Capture

Joon’s p.o.v

                “Doongie-ah wake up I made breakfast.” I kissed his forehead and walked back over to the doorway. He only groaned and flipped on his opposite side to avoid the bright light that was shining in the bedroom from the hallway.  “Doongie-ah come on and eat breakfast with me before I go.” I softly pleaded. On some mornings I cook breakfast, whether Doongie is over or not (but it does make me feel better to have someone else to cook for) then I go to the gym to work out for a while. But my ae gi was being a bit stubborn but I thought it was sort of cute how he just slumped deeper into the bed. His chubby cheeks squished up to his eye and his lips were all pouty. “Fine, Thunder I get it you’re tired I’ll bring the food to you no need to exaggerate I know you’re awake.” “Thank you Hyung.” He said is a clear voice which just made me chuckle and get closer to throw a pillow at him. “I knew you were awake, come eat breakfast.” I urged again. “Bring it heeere I don’t want to get up yet.” He whined with his eyes shut tight but his face turned in my direction as he pouted. “Fine fine, Lazy I’ll bring it to you.”  I came back with the meal. I was a bit daring today and went with waffles drizzled in a chocolate sauce, sprinkled with strawberry slices and whipped cream on top, orange juice and sausage. Nothing special but it isn’t something I cook often. Thunder is such a messy eater, he kept getting chocolate on his face in the most ridiculous of places I don’t even know how he managed. I had to practically suffocate him with a napkin for a few seconds to get it all off while he resisted and shook his head around. “Yah stay still.” I complained. I feed him the last few bites to make sure it went in his mouth and nowhere else over his face. He chewed so happily with his puffy cheeks full, his eyes arched and his pink lips curled up into a cheerful smile. When he was done he opened his eyes and they practically had stars in them as he drank the last of his orange juice. “Good?” I asked. He nodded fiercely with that same happy grin on his face. His face changed very suddenly after, his eyes widened and his lips parted as he leaned toward and pulled my head in to kiss him. He tasted very sweet and citrusy. For the first time ever he led his tongue into my mouth which surprised me and which caused me to jump forward and allowed his to basically pull me in and grab me in a head lock and he kissed me longer. Somehow…I was on top of him as we made out more and he weaved his fingers through my hair and slid his hand gently under the back of my shirt and grazed it up and down my back. …Then my alarm went off and I practically jumped out of my skin from shock. “Ahh” I let out after realizing what the sound was. I placed my forehead against Doongie’s. “I’m going to the gym, I like to stay of schedule so I have to go soon.” I rolled off him and suddenly felt cold, I sighed beside him in bed. “Come with me?” I asked looking over at him, his face was a bit disappointed. “I don’t want to work out hyung. I’m really sore.” He moaned and flipped on his stomach. Something compelled me to straddle his back and massage him. “You don’t have to work out then just come with me and watch for a little while. I’ll miss you.” I said lowly near his ear hoping he would give in to temptation. “Can we have ice cream later?”  I just laughed at his inquiry. “I’m talking about working out and you’re asking for ice cream.” I paused for a second. “Fine but we have to get it from vendor in the park so you can get some sort of exercise.” I teased and got off of him again and pulled him up to stand in front of me. “Now get ready, I’ll wait in the living room.” I said squishing his cheeks in my hand before leaving the room. “and tomorrow omma should be in recovery after her surgery so we’re going to visit and see how things are.” I added as I began to walk away. “And the next day can we move my stuff here?” I turned back to look at him. I didn’t want to over react to his question but I didn’t really need to think about the answer either so I just smiled at him and nodded. “Sure.” “Joon, your project…it’s due in a few days. Have you finished it? Can I-Can I see it?” “How did you know it was due soon?” He pointed, with a blank expression, at the wall behind him. “It’s marked on that calendar see ‘project due.’ I feel like everything between us melded with the project. I want to see it.” He conveyed sincerely with glossy eyes. “Soon, okay? Now get ready.” I urged again and went to sit in the living room. Thunder moving in? Omma recovering, my project being due, everything moved so quickly and yet I don’t feel like everything has changed except the fact that I’m happier. He got ready and we went out to the gym. I tried to urge him to bring some workout clothes just in case he changed his mind about exercising with me but ….he didn’t. He did wear a t-shirt and sweatpants so I guess that counts as workout clothes? Only there was a random spike in temperature and so even though it was late fall it felt like it was mid-summer or spring.

               It was humid and even worse (or better, work out wise anyway) the air conditioning at the gym was out. I did a few reps with weights and a few pushups and pulls up and sits up and crunches. It was so hot so I was sweating more than usual but it felt good to get an efficient work out in after all that’s been happening and it was cute that my little cheerleader Doongie on the side cheering me to work harder. “Aren’t you tired yet hyung?” He whined. It was just us two in this room there were treadmills and cycles but no one was using any of that stuff but me. That was about the fifth time that Doongie whined so I thought I should take him home and feed him. I stopped the machine and got off. I rubbed a small towel across my forehead. I was sweating a bit too much so I could stop. “Aish, fine.” I walked toward him where he sat on the bench press, bench. “Get up then, we can go now I just have to shower first.” He rolled his eyes at me and I was really wondering what had him so urked. I grabbed his shoulder and he brushed me off. “Doongie what’s wrong with you? Why are you so…agitated today?” He quickly cut the distance between himself and the exit door without answering my question. He touched the knob. “I told you I’m sore and I’m tired, I’m sorry.” He went out and I eventually followed him out and headed to the locker room showers. He leaned beside the curtains of the shower I went into…I tried to make conversation with him despite the awkward atmosphere. “What would you like to make you for dinner Doongie?” He didn’t answer. “Or do you want to eat out? We can go to see a movie at the theater…we haven’t done that yet have we?” He still kept quiet. “We can eat out then go home and snuggle on the couch and watch or play something. But maybe you’re too sore for that too?” *silence* I sighed inside my steamy shower and suddenly felt bad for what I’ve done. I reached out and grabbed his shoulders. “Tell me, where are you sore?” I rubbed and massaged his neck and he didn’t ask me to stop so I continued. “Does your neck hurt?” I rubbed his neck but he only spazzed at the feeling. He’s ticklish there. I felt really relieved to hear his giggling that I didn’t stop tickling him, I went for his sides and under his arms. “No hyung stop. I’ll be more sore if you-“ He stopped talking when I pulled him into the shower with me. He was fully clothed and soaking wet instantly. He kissed me then and I felt something like static electricity between when he did, like he was waiting for me to kiss him all day.  I reached for the helm of his shirt and pulled it over his head. He tried to change the subject with simple facts that we both already knew. “You know I work tomorrow and you asked me to rake leaves with you after my shirt so we have to do that” he said, gazing at my drenched abdomen and up to my chest. “Then omma gets out of the hospital the day after so we can bring her home.” He added, now staring at other regions of my body. “In that case, I’ll assume you aren’t too sore to go home right now while it’s still just the two of us? And still so many hours in the day.” I said suggestively, following his eyes. He smiled at me sheepishly then leaned towards my ear to whisper something to me. My eyes widened at his words after I caught his meaning.

                                                “I’d be aching if we didn’t go home this second”

Thunder smiles so sweetly, and he works so hard, he’s generous and helpful, caring and patient and above all he’s selfless. But sometimes…when he wants something, even as softly as he’ll hint toward it, the urgency in his request is apparent.

I can never deny him anything that he wants…

Especially when I want the same thing…

               


@Catpiss owes me a kiss~

I'm kidding <3

OMG guys the end is neeeear. I don't know how to feel, it's ending so soon :P