sick days

Sarang is the strongest word

Abigail was home sick as Yesung raced around trying to fix everything for her. it was rare that she got sick, but when she did it was like dealing with a sick Ryeowook. Moody and fussy.

“Abigail, you want a popsicle?” Yesung asked as he placed a cool cloth to his daughters forehead in hopes of calming her fever. Abigail shook her head before whimpering. She wanted Ryeowook, but he was at work.

“Wookie umma will be home soon ahgi, but until then we need to make your throat stop hurting.” Yesung stated. Abigail cried as Yesung retrieved the medicine from the side table.

“Abby please open up for me ahgi,” Yesung pleaded. Abigail shook her head, black locks swinging across her face. The two heard the front door open and close followed by the sound of Eunhae calling for Abby.

“I’m home, Eunhae wanted to come see Abby so I brought him along.” Ryeowook called as the sound of his footsteps came closer. When the door opened a head of dark hair bounded in before jumping on the bed.

“Abby, look what I made,” Eunhae beamed showing the girl a picture of two small kids holding hands.

“It’s us,” Eunhae replied. Ryeowook smiled as he sat on her other side taking the spoonful of medicine from his lover and kissing Abigail’s cheek.

“I have a surprise for you,” Ryeowook said hiding the medicine.

“What?” she asked her voice raspy.

“Close your eyes,” Ryeowook ordered gently waiting for his daughter to do as told. Abigail closed her eyes waiting for her surprise.

“Ok now open your mouth,” Ryeowook instructed. Eunhae giggled as Yesung held him. Abigail opened making an ah sound as Ryeowook slipped the spoon in and telling her to close .

“Yuk, worst surprise ever,” she pouted when Ryeowook retrieved the spoon and kissed her forehead.

“But you’ll get better soon and can play with Eunhae faster,” Ryeowook explained as said boy crawled beside his friend to lay down.

“What do you kids want to snack on while we wait for Eunhae’s parents to get off work?” Ryeowook asked as Yesung cleaned up the medicine.

“Cookies!” the kids beamed.

“I meant real food, not junk food.” Ryeowook stated. Abigail pouted as Eunhae poked the tip of his tongue out in thought.

“How about soup and eggs?” Yesung suggested making the two kids cheer.

“Alright, soup and eggs for dinner it is.” Ryeowook said before standing to go ready the food.

SUJU-SUJU-SUJU-SUJU

Sarang and Hanchul smirked as they peeked over the top of the love seat to see Heechul with legs crossed talking on his cell phone.

“I don’t care if it takes three years, I don’t want ing new insurance,” Heechul cursed. Sarang made a shushing gesture to her partner before sneaking into the adults bedroom. Hanchul shivered at being in his parents room as Sarang entered the bathroom.

“Too easy,” she whispered as they heard Heechul yell about restraining orders and prison visits.

“Sar, I think umma may be upset, let’s not do this.” Hanchul panicked. Sarang shook her head as she began placing food coloring in Heechul’s beauty products.

“I am so getting grounded,” Hanchul whimpered as Sarang continued her adventure.

“Please, he can’t kill you.” Sarang stated.

“My mother is Kim Heechul, he can hide a body!” Hanchul panicked. He had heard horror stories concerning his umma. Sarang once again shook her head before finishing her task.

“Alright, let’s go before we get caught.” She ordered.