Princess

Sarang is the strongest word

“So, what now?” Kyuhyun asked again eyeing the small bundle in his lover’s arms. Sarang began crying making Ryeowook blush red before taking the baby from Sungmin’s arms and softly singing to make her stop crying.

“We’re Sarang’s parents now,” Sungmin repeated. Kyuhyun glanced over at the now calm baby in his hyung’s arms.

“And how do we take care of her?” Kyuhyun asked. Sungmin smiled at the question and grabbed his lover’s hand leading him down the hall. Ryeowook sighed as he looked down at the girl in his arms.

“I’m sorry you live with them now, but uncle Wookie will help you when you’re scared arraso?” Ryeowook beamed as Sarang on his finger. “So cute,”

SUJU-SUJU-SUJU-SUJU

“I know that using the study isn’t the best place for her, but Wookie and I’ve have talked with Leeteukie hyung and he say’s we could all invest in one big house and live together just like before we all got busy.” Sungmin ranted as Kyuhyun thought over the new information. Had anyone else one heard this absorbed plan the bottoms had secret planned? Well, Kangin would agree with anything Leeteuk said and so would the others, but he knew Heechul would be on his side.

“So what do you think Kyu?” Sungmin asked. Kyuhyun blinked, did he really want all their friends living with them telling him how to raise his daughter? Wait, his daughter? He rapidly shook his head. When did she become his daughter? He glanced at Sungmin’s hopeful face and knew the older man was looking forward to this new adventure making him unable to say no. Now he knew how the others felt.

“Oh, Sarang is going to love her new life.” Sungmin squealed. Kyuhyun couldn’t help the smile that appeared on his face. His bunny was so happy, he had missed seeing such an expression on his face. The two had been too immersed, in work to even enjoy themselves.

“Sungmin hyung,” Kyuhyun whispered drawing the older’s attention.

“Ne Kyu,” he replied.

“I love our daughter,” he smiled making Sungmin grin before sharing a kiss with the younger man.

“Hey sorry to break up the love show, but Sarang just did a boom boom and I refuse to clean that up.” Ryeowook stated as he entered the room and handed the infant to Kyuhyun. The makanae’s face scrunched up at the smell as he wondered how such a small thing could smell so putrid.

“Thanks Wookie,” Sungmin smiled as Kyuhyun searched a place to put the smelly child.

“Well, I better go and get dinner ready for Yesung hyung before he figures out I left Ddangkoma home alone.” Ryeowook smiled before bowing to the two and leaving. Sungmin turned to see Kyuhyun giving him a whimper as he held the child with a clueless look on his face. Sungmin sighed before taking his daughter and heading to the bathroom with the diaper bag he had gotten earlier.

“So, you and Wookie went shopping for her already?” Kyuhyun asked remembering all the things that now littered their living room.

“Ne, all the things an infant to toddler needs.” Sungmin replied as he cooed and made funny faces at his new bundle of joy.

“So where does she sleep tonight?” Kyuhyun asked as Sungmin finished changing the diaper.

“Um, the crib duh,” he smiled before kissing his daughter.

“What crib?” Kyuhyun asked.

“The one I bought, we have to set it up so get to work appa.” Sungmin ordered.

“Women are bossy no matter what gender.” Kyu mumbled before locating the crib so he could set it up in their room. The study was just too cold for anyone to stay in.

An hour of trying to put the thing together had the Hanchul couple on their door step. Hankyung quickly went to cooing the infant as Heechul attempted to help Kyuhyun with the crib. Kyu learned that was impossible since the diva only told him how he thought it should go.

“Where are the Korean instruction?” Kyuhyun asked after discovering more pieces than he apparently needed.

“You’re a man, you don’t need it.” Heechul replied proudly. Hankyung walked in with Sungmin beside holding Sarang who drinking from her pink bottle.

“Guy’s this is a crib, not a couch the cushion goes on the bottom, not the side.” He stated as he read the Chinese instructions on the opposite side of the paper. both Kyu and Heechul looked at the crib and sighed before throwing down their parts and walking from the room in anger. Sungmin sighed before glancing down at the pink clothed daughter.

“Sarang, appa and uncle Chullie are not very good at putting things together.” He stated making Hankyung laugh.

An hour later the Kyumin couple bid goodnight to their friends and entered their room where Sarang was currently sleeping in her new crib.

“My ahgi, my sarang,” Sungmin whispered as Kyuhyun placed an arm over his shoulders and held him close.

“Our Ahgi,” Kyuhyun corrected kissing the top of Sungmin’s head.

“Tomorrow we will introduce her to all her new relatives.” Sungmin beamed. Kyuhyun nodded liking the plan.

“Shall we go to bed?” Kyuhyun asked as one of his hands traveled down into Sungmin’s pants lightly squeezing Sungmin’s length.

“Aniyo, not infront of Sarang!” Sungmin snarled before heading to change into pajama’s.

“I do not need to corrupt our daughter to your nasty erted ways Cho Kyuhyun!” Sungmin ranted.

“So, because of her, we can’t have ?” he asked.

“Ne, not until she gets her own room.” Sungmin stated.

“Great, er before she can even talk, we sure this isn’t Yesung’s kid?” Kyuhyun asked as he put on his own pajamas.

“Positive, and Kyu wear a shirt I do not want her thinking we prefer ness over clothes in this house.” Sungmin ordered.

“Sure, sure whatever.” Kyu mumbled before doing as told. He already knew this kid would be pampered like a princess.