Three years later

Sarang is the strongest word

THREE YEARS LATER…….

“Sarang time for school!” Sungmin called as he fixed his tie. He would take her to school where Ryeowook taught then head off to work with Kyuhyun.

“Umma, I can’t find my pink ribbon and Kiki will have out dressed me!” she wailed. Sungmin rolled his eyes at the mention of his daughters nemesis.

“Did you check the bathroom?” Sungmin asked walking towards his daughter’s room. He heard Sarang rustle through the attached bathroom before shouting in excitement.

“See, you found it,” Sungmin laughed before helping her put her hair in a ponytail.

“Umma, Kiki said Abby and I have a messed up family, can I let uncle Kitty eat her?” she asked waiting for her umma to answer. Sungmin chuckled before eyeing his daughter.

“What did Abby’s father say?” he asked knowing his niece would tell her father as soon as it happened.

“We haven’t told him yet.” Sarang replied. “Oh can I take care of it?” she asked turning to her father with hopeful eyes.

“No, you girls do not need to get Ryeowook in trouble.” Sungmin ordered.

“Uncle Wookie will be fine.” Sarang waved before standing up as her umma finished fixing her hair.

“Sarang, you and your cousin stay out of trouble.” Sungmin ordered. Sarang sighed but nodded as they made their way to the school.

SUJU-SUJU-SUJU-SUJU

“Did you tell your umma?” Abigail asked as her brown eyes followed her father around the room. Abigail had been adopted by Ryeowook and Yesung just last year and was still clingy to them. Her real parents had died in a car crash and her family couldn’t take care of her sending her to the orphanage.

“Ne, but he say’s to just let it be. Man and she wore the same dress as me that witch.” Sarang muttered taking a seating manner much like their uncle Kitty.

“You’re prettier than her though,” Abigail commented before on her knuckles as her father disappeared out the door. Sarang sighed as she took notice of her cousin’s anxiety.

“He just went to the bathroom calm down.” She whispered.

“Oh, is the baby upset?” Kiki laughed as she looked back at the two cousin’s.

“Beat it rat,” Sarang snapped using some of the words she had heard her father say on occasion.

“Oh that was mean, I should tell.” Kiki said as Ryeowook reentered the room. Abigail whimpered as Kiki began acting like she was really upset. Sarang growled, she hated this act, but she was good at it.

“Uncle Wookie she was mean to Abby,” Sarang yelled making the room turn to her.

“No I wasn’t, and she hit me.” Kiki cried pointing to Sarang. Ryeowook eyed both girls before sighing and pointing to the door. Abigail whimpered again before more furiously on her knuckle.

Sarang sighed as she and Kiki stood out in the hall waiting for Ryeowook to come out and reprimand them. She was no stranger to getting in trouble. She was in trouble all the time at home. The only difference was that Ryeowook knew when to believe her and when not to.

“Okay, so what happened?” he asked as he stepped before them with arms crossed.

“She h-hit me,” Kiki fake cried making Ryeowook sigh and pat her head.

“Sarang what did you do?” he asked eyeing his niece.

“She called Abby a baby and then yesterday she said or family was messed up because we have two daddies, okay I did hit her for that.” Sarang stated crossing her arms in a pout. Ryeowook massaged his temples with a sigh.

“Ok, here is what I’m going to do. Sarang, you get to sit in the corner until recess time. Kiki, I will be sending a note home to your parents this is not the first time I’ve had to deal with you picking on Abigail or telling the girls off because of their family.” Ryeowook stated.

“You can’t do that!” Kiki suddenly yelled her façade of tears instantly disappearing.

“I can, and I will.” He stated before ordering them back inside to do their punishments. Abigail was near tears when he entered the room again.

“Ab’s, hunny calm down.” He called before taking his seat behind the desk and grabbing the things he would need to write the note. He glanced up when he noticed a small shadow appear beside him.

“Abigail,” he smiled eyeing his daughter.

“Appa,” she whimpered making Ryeowook smile and move so she could sit on his lap. She was shaking and immediately Ryeowook was worried.

“What’s wrong hunny?” he asked.

“Hanchul and Eunhae are threatening to beat up Kiki for hurting Sarang and me,” she tattled. Hanchul and Eunhae were Heechul and Hankyung along with Hyukjae and Donghae’s boys. It was also not a mystery the two boys liked Kyumin’s and Yewook’s daughters.

“Ok, thank you for telling me, and don’t your knuckles ahgi.” He whispered before sending her back to her seat and motioning for the two boys to wait for him outside. He felt like dealing with his friends all over again.