lost

Sarang is the strongest word

“Uncle,” Sarang called as Ryeowook pulled her along with him through the store in search of food.

“Ne ahgi,” he replied as he examined the price of rice.

“Can I have some candy?” she asked.

“No dear,” Ryeowook said as he placed the rice in his cart. Sarang pouted before eyeing the candy aisle as they passed. Would her uncle notice if she left his side? Ryeowook hummed a tune as he debated which fruit to buy.

“Sarang which do you like?” he asked glancing down only to see himself. His heart froze as he searched franticly for the child. He quickly dodged through people and aisles searching for the baby calling her name and earning stares from the various shoppers.

SUJU-SUJU-SUJU-SUJU

Yesung smiled as he finished his work. Ryeowook had stayed home to cook a nice dinner and relax. In just a few days, he would marry the smaller boy. They had gone on dates and been loyal to the other since his mistakes last time. He was about to get lost in his thoughts when his phone vibrated and Ryeowook’s name showed up.

“Wook-“he couldn’t finish due to the frantic wailing of his lover on the other line.

“I don’t know where she is, Sungie you have to help me!” Ryeowook cried.

“Ryeowook calm down, I’ll be there shortly hold on and stop crying.” Yesung ordered before rushing from his office.

When he arrived at the store, he found Ryeowook and the other staff workers scanning the security cameras and searching the store for the lost child.

“Yesung thank God you’re here, one minuet she was there and the next, gone!” Ryeowook said breaking out into a fresh wave of tears. Yesung held his lover to his chest before eyeing the screens.

“You have people searching the store?” he asked the manager. He nodded making Yesung hum and run his fingers through a crying Ryeowook’s hair.

“Wookie, pull yourself together and be strong, we need to help find our niece.” Yesung whispered making Ryeowook nod and clean his face with his sleeve. The two quickly darted off into the sea of still shopping people in search of the lost Sarang. Ryeowook’s heart was still froze as he was pulled down the many aisles and through the frozen department.

“Where did you last see her?” Yesung asked.

“She asked for candy when we were at the produce.” Ryeowook whimpered as he scanned the area they were in. Yesung quickly pulled them towards the candy aisle, groaning when they didn’t see the blond anywhere.

“I lost Sarang, how on earth do I tell Minnie hyung this!” Ryeowook panicked.

“Ryeowook, calm down I have this covered.” Yesung smiled.

“Covered, covered Yesung I lost Kyumin’s daughter, that is not covered!” Ryeowook panicked more. Yesung shook his head before leading them farther into the store.

SUJU-SUJU-SUJU-SUJU

Kyuhyun smiled as he finished eating his meal with Sungmin at his side. The two had eaten lunch together and were now enjoying the outdoors infront of his business.

“Kyu, after work, can we have a nice long bath together?” Sungmin asked. Kyuhyun smiled, but before he could answer, he noticed a familiar head of blond followed by familiar people.

“Hae, Hyuk, why do you have Sarang, I thought Wook was taking care of her?” Kyuhyun asked eyeing his daughter eat some candy and sit in his lap.

“We found her all alone by the checkout counters at the store.” Donghae explained.

“Browh, how could my baby be left all alone!” Sungmin yelped.

“Uncle Wookie wouldn’t give me candy.” Sarang stated.

“So you left him and ran off?” Kyuhyun asked, he had done the same once with his father. Sarang nodded making Sungmin glare at her.

“Sarang that was the wrong thing to do. Ryeowook must be worried sick.” Sungmin said pulling out his cell phone to call his friend. Sarang pouted as Sungmin talked with Yesung.

“They will be here shortly so you can apologize young lady.” Sungmin explained before taking her candy.