Anger issues

Sarang is the strongest word

Ryeowook smiled as he entered the large office building Yesung worked for. Posters of singers and movies lined the walls making it seem more fancy than it really was. Ryeowook usually worked here as Yesung’s secretary, which was how they met, but lately he had been coming home early and had been promoted to another job on another floor.

“Ah Ryeowook, here to see Yesung?” the new secretary asked kindly. Ryeowook nodded his head waiting to be allowed inside.

“I’m afraid he’s with a client right now, would you like to wait?” the girl asked. Ryeowook smiled before nodding his head again and thanking her. He took a seat glaring at the door housing Yesung’s large office. He had learned when Yesung’s first got the office and worked with him, that the room was sound proof. A trait that he now hated. His foot tapped against the ceramic floor in agitation as the clock above his head ticked loudly in the silence. He could hear the tapping of the keyboard keys from the receptionist and the dull beat of music from her headphones. Ryeowook had loved being a receptionist for Yesung, handling everything from meeting’s down to lunch for the older man. It had also been a treat when they started dating and having the forbidden in office relationship. With a sigh, Ryeowook leaned back crossing his arms. The tight outfit he had chosen was perfect for showing off everything he owned. It was also well known that Yesung had picked it as his favorite outfit due to how easy it was to remove in a hurry. Finally, the doors opened revealing a long black haired girl and a flustered Yesung. When his and Ryeowook’s eyes met though, Ryeowook could see the fear in them.

“Hey hunny,” Ryeowook smiled as Yesung ushered him inside the office. Once the doors had closed Yesung turned to see Ryeowook sitting in his leather chair with his leather pants undone and gently running a hand lightly over his bulge.

“Do you like what you see Jongwoon?” Ryeowook asked with a seductive voice and lidded eyes.

“Ne, what do I owe such a lovely visit for?” Yesung asked curiously as he walked closer to the younger man, feeling his own pop to life.

“I got lonely, who was that girl you were with?” Ryeowook asked changing the subject.

“A client,” Yesung replied eyeing his dongsae with lusted eyes. Ryeowook spread his legs wider with an evil smirk while he leaned back with the support of one arm.

“What kind of client?” Ryeowook asked letting a moan slip into the end of his sentence. Yesung his lips before placing the younger’s legs around his waist.

“Just a wannabe singer,” Yesung stated as Ryeowook grabbed the back of his hair and pulled him forward making their lips stay within an inch of touching.

“Then why is their lipstick on your shirt collar, your neck and if I pull out your , will I find some there?” Ryeowook hissed before ripping away his shirt and glaring at the red colored lips.

“Wookie,” Yesung panted as the younger pushed him away.

“Stay away from home tonight, unless you want me to let the others at you.” He growled before jumping off the desk and marching out the door allowing Yesung to stand guiltily in the middle of his office alone.

SUJU-SUJU-SUJU-SUJU-SUJU

Heechul glared at the insect before him with distaste.

“Heebum, why do I own you if this, is here?” he asked eyeing his cat. Heebum merely glanced bored at his owner before returning to itself. Hankyung has killed more rats than you, and he is human.” Heechul growled.

“Hee, did you just compare me to a cat?” Hankyung asked.

“No,” Heechul called before returning his glare to the cat before him.

“I’ll give you one more chance, before I get another cat.” He ordered before ordering Hankyung to clean up the dead animal. Heechul sighed as he walked into the living room to watch tv. Siwon and Kibum were sitting on the couch highlighting the bible making Heechul gag.

“What are you two doing, isn’t that like memorized into your brains?” he asked.

“Thou shalt not speak or be tempted by the devil,” Siwon stated.

“Oh, really, you didn’t seem to mind last night when I made out with you.” Heechul smirked making Siwon blush and Kibum growl.

“Hyung, shouldn’t you be at work?” Kibum asked knowing about his hyung’s bartending job.

“I have the night off.” Heechul stated just as the door opened revealing Sungmin and Kyuhyun, the makanae holding his daughter in his arms.

“Ah, such a cute child,” Heechul beamed.

“Careful hyung, she’s sick.” Kyuhyun warned.

“Oh, the devil has her.” Heechul growled backing away from the sleeping girl.

“Anyway, has anyone seen Wookie, I want a day alone with Kyu, and I was hoping he would watch her tomorrow.” Sungmin said as Kyuhyun carried Sarang to her bed.

“Last I heard, he was going to Yesung’s to surprise him at the office.” Kibum replied to his hyung.

“Ok, are the others home yet?” Sungmin asked taking note of the time.

“Ne, their ether sleeping or having .” Siwon stated returning his attention to the bible before him.

“Great,” Sungmin pouted as Heechul pranced to the kitchen.

“Oh, we have rats,” he called making Sungmin groan even more. Rats and a sick baby never mixed well.

“Thank you,” Sungmin called before heading up the stairs for a warm bath. Kyuhyun smiled when he spotted his lover come up the stairs.

“She should sleep through the night, she’s out like a light.” Kyuhyun mused.

“Great, because I need a good night’s sleep,” Sungmin smiled before frowning as the front door slammed shut making the house shake.

“Ryeowook’s home!” Heechul called, his voice echoing through the silent home and making Sarang scream awake.

“I’ve got the baby,”  Kyuhyun called as Sungmin nodded and left to check on Ryeowook’s new anger.